Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? (43969 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Tedassie(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Chidinmaluv22:
here to read comments
hmm...Angel of Wealth

Wealth fall on me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Phi001(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
becos that seems to be all men have to offer, money,and women only use the bargaining chip. Now alot of people dont even know ethics of dating . Both men and women at a point will always crave for something in a relationship, the craving change over time, what you crave for is what your attention will be on in your search. There are both guys and ladies who just want fun.
Just out of curiosity, what else do you as a person have to offer in a relationship other than money ,lets say you meet a truely responsible analytical and virtuous lady?
Who says I want to be in a relationship in the first place?
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Amenya96(f): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Good question
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by almarthins(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Mammieace:
We've all used someone,mr and it's not relationship-wise only.

Not "we" you. madam, I didn't use any one, na papa God bless me o.I put humility on like a shoe to walk up.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

On a real u have solely made Obama sexy overnight those memes eh grin
Michelle get yansh .. make she wear leggings make we asses wetin baba dey tap tongue
aghhh michele obama get azz ooo plus she come get shape join am cheesy.didnt u hear that after jackie kennedy that michele obama is the next sexiest first lady that america has ever had cheesy.and yes obama is sexy na or why do u think babes crush on him wink.can u compare obama to trump? cheesy

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by almarthins(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2017
myking95:

Them plenty o....but thank God for mama's prayers....an so their life dey take useless. By the way, she is a lesbian...run away from those people.

grin u mean dem dey run from di.ck grin . lawd of mercy
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by ouzo1(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2017
sinaj:
Y u lying on top of my head sad
issokay

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Martin0(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

na apostle sule sule area i dey oo(Auchi).na some hrs drive frm benin to auchi cheesy.
ok,no wahala anyhow na one day I go travel come that way we go see!!
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Phi001:

Who says I want to be in a relationship in the first place?
then you obviously should not be making opinions cos you lack the grounds to do so,you cant expect what you yourself can't give. You dont even have an idea of what you can even give self hence your answer, have a nice day
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

na apostle sule sule area i dey oo(Auchi).na some hrs drive frm benin to auchi cheesy.

lefu i hear say auchi girls them fine wella, na true? cheesy
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
truthsayer009:

Hehehe, my sister ! Trust me If i donate my kidney to you, you ain't going anywhere oh, We will live & grow old together, Infact I will write a book like Toke, so our grand children can read how I donated Kidney, na me & you for the same trouser, Till death do us part tongue

And you can't run away oh, a GPS tracker be will be inserted by the doctors alongside with the kidney cool

LMAO! Did anyone force you to donate kidney?
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

You're entirely right. After my case started, I've been dealing with as many women as possible. Not like I like that, but when someone you gave your all to switches on you, life still has to go on. Funny enough, it was her co-workers that were advising her that led to our break-up. What they wanted was what she had. They had baby-daddies, she had a husband, a family and a home.

After she left, her advisers started coming to my house, each claiming to want to help clean up my place. I think I ended up messing with 3 or 4 of those she chose to listen to. That's just her decision, and it hurts her now, I didn't start it, she just chose to listen to people that don't have what she had. Life goes on, it's too many women in the world to really waste your time on someone that doesn't appreciate you, that's my mentality.

In 2015, you wrote that you gave your wife an STD. The woman has suffered and God has delivered her. It's a blessing that you are rejecting her now so that she does not end up with HIV. The bitterness you have in your heart is by your own doing. I hope you are not spreading disease to other women.
https://www.nairaland.com/2494574/how-tell-wife-she-std

This is why I never jump on the side of Nigerian men. They lie and never tell the truth about what led to the woman leaving their sorry bottoms.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Phi001(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
then you obviously should not be making opinions cos you lack the grounds to do so,you cant expect what you yourself can't give. You dont even have an idea of what you can even give self hence your answer, have a nice day
Oh dear...

I'm not expecting anything from anybody because I'm not thinking of committing to anyone...

I know what I can offer in a relationship but I don't want to offer it...I consider relationships stressful but if I'm going to enter one, I've gotta offer something and I expect the woman to do so too.

A lot of women have absolutely nothing to offer except sex, if they don't want to get dumped, they should look for something else to offer and stop making noise when they get dumped.

Most men on the other hand bring sex and financial care and last time I checked, 2 beats 1. So when they get dumped, they actually have reason to complain.

You have a good day...

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Just out of curiosity, what else do you as a person have to offer in a relationship other than money ,lets say you meet a truly responsible analytical and virtuous lady?

Fact is, lots of them can't answer this question. The saying that they give money isn't always a constant, especially among those undergraduate ones. so...other the money, what lots of them bring is also the big pehnis.

Analytical men know the kind of woman to go for. Except for the purpose of arguments, you don't hear them saying their girls brought just sex, they won't even be found with girls like that. Some of these guys have nothing to offer, they keep going for below average girls that would expect very little from them, same with the girls.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Fact is, lots of them can't answer this question. The saying that they give money isn't always a constant, especially among those undergraduate ones. so...other the money, what lots of them bring is also the big pehnis.

Analytical men know the kind of woman to go for. Except for the purpose of arguments, you don't hear them saying their girls brought just sex, they won't even be found with girls like that. Some of these guys have nothing to offer, they keep going for below average girls that would expect very little from them, same with the girls.

true that,they don't have anything else to offer, so their only goal and focus is always to make her stay with money, they work on money and never on their stinky bossy irritating attitudes. Forgetting that they are the sh1t that keeps attracting the flies
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

lefu i hear say auchi girls them fine wella, na true? cheesy
yes oooo na true...dem fine oo...yellow ones...the dark ones oooo dem set cheesy.only say many of dem be muslims sha.even with the muslim hijab wey some of dem dey wear e no dey fit hide the ukwu.na so u go just see ukwu gallant for back dey dance left and right like yoruba girls own cheesy
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

In 2015, you wrote that you gave your wife an STD. The woman has suffered and God has delivered her. It's a blessing that you are rejecting her now so that she does not end up with HIV. The bitterness you have in your heart is by your own doing. I hope you are not spreading disease to other women.
https://www.nairaland.com/2494574/how-tell-wife-she-std

This is why I never jump on the side of Nigerian men. They lie and never tell the truth about what led to the woman leaving their sorry bottoms.

werey! grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

yes oooo na true...dem fine oo...yellow ones...the dark ones oooo dem set cheesy.only say many of dem be muslims sha.even with the muslim hijab wey some of dem dey wear e no dey fit hide the ukwu.na so u go just see ukwu gallant for back dey dance left and right like yoruba girls own cheesy

I they enter the auchi be that next week if I get chance make you show me them cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
ok,no wahala anyhow na one day I go travel come that way we go see!!
yowa cheesy

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

I they enter the auchi be that next week if I get chance make you show me them cheesy cheesy
haba bro dem boku boku for auchi polytechnic cheesy
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Pauloskii46(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
No cos our mama @guys born us for decoration!!!
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

haba bro dem boku boku for auchi polytechnic cheesy

Kai. Guy you they enjoy o grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
truthsayer009:

Hehehe, my sister ! Trust me If i donate my kidney to you, you ain't going anywhere oh, We will live & grow old together, Infact I will write a book like Toke, so our grand children can read how I donated Kidney, na me & you for the same trouser, Till death do us part tongue

And you can't run away oh, a GPS tracker be will be inserted by the doctors alongside with the kidney cool

This is the funniest statement l have read in weeks! I nearly choked while laughing..GPS tracker kwa? shocked shocked

But seriously, all she would do is get a "Restraining/Barring Order" against you and you cant get anywhere within 5km radius of her otherwise, you will be cooling your GPS-tracked Azz in a jail. grin grin

Look, women (especially in European countries and America) have upped their game and are the most dangerous object to any man alive TODAY.
If a Woman cant kill you, nothing can kill you. undecided undecided

This is what Nigerian Women are trying to import into Nigeria, with their Gender Equality pretence.
Once anything is "surreptitiously" coded into law, it becomes a criminal offence and "emotions/sentiments" are no longer applicable.

You break it, you get jailed. SIMPLE.

Nigerian males also need to be smart and Up their game.
Those kitten-whipped, Sissy men who are backing women on these things dont know the damage they are dong to themselves and their future generation of Males.

Fairness for all human-beings, including women but dont turn men into slaves for women or put Males in a situation that makes them live in fear of their Females
angry angry
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hannysmilez:
LMAO! Did anyone force you to donate kidney?

If YOU have a kidney problem and you are dying, meanwhile, your husband has two healthy ones of which the Doctor says he can give you one, would you need to FORCE HIM to spare/donate one to you, before he agrees to do so or you will expect him to do so, as your husband?

It is women like you that make husbands to act in a strange way to their wives!
You are most like a naturally UNCOUTH and UNGRATEFUL person !

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

aghhh michele obama get azz ooo plus she come get shape join am cheesy.didnt u hear that after jackie kennedy that michele obama is the next sexiest first lady that america has ever had cheesy.and yes obama is sexy na or why do u think babes crush on him wink.can u compare obama to trump? cheesy
Trump ugly sha but look at his wifey she fine
Lol moral of the lesson no matter how ugly u may look someone go still love u die grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Trump ugly sha but look at his wifey she fine
Lol moral of the lesson no matter how ugly u may look someone go still love u die grin
yes ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by thesuave10(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
becos that seems to be all men have to offer, money,and women only use the bargaining chip. Now alot of people dont even know ethics of dating . Both men and women at a point will always crave for something in a relationship, the craving change over time, what you crave for is what your attention will be on in your search. There are both guys and ladies who just want fun.
Just out of curiosity, what else do you as a person have to offer in a relationship other than money ,lets say you meet a truely responsible analytical and virtuous lady?

Well... .besides money I'd offer cash, dollar bills, mind blowing sex, etc.. .to find out the rest subscribe by sending a pm grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

yes ooo grin grin grin grin
What's popping jawe cheesy
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

What's popping jawe cheesy
i am fine jor wink
ahaa...u don put another pix smiley smiley....hmmm nice
i had love to see u in jeans trousers wink....u know those hip clutching ones wey una dey wear.e go fit u ehn wink

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

i am fine jor wink
ahaa...u don put another pix smiley smiley....hmmm nice
i had love to see u in jeans trousers wink....u know those hip clutching ones wey una dey wear.e go fit u ehn wink
I'll slide it in ur dm .. cheesy
Oya oya call d crew o
Go check ur mention
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

In 2015, you wrote that you gave your wife an STD.
It turned out she had a dude she was messing with. I got to meet him and we got into a brawl. Not sure if she gave me the STD back then, the girl I thought I got it from ended up not having it after tests from doctors. We went to the clinic together after mine was treated, she didn't have anything. Wife went for checkup, and she had same I was treated for and got treated too. I think it was chlamydia. So, where did it come from?

I think I know my home more than anyone, just like I'd expect others to know theirs more than me. Our breakup didn't come from the event you mentioned.
I apologized to her and she forgave me, even though I wasn't sure it came from me. One of her coworkers ended up telling me she was messing with someone else that was another coworker. I worked from home back then, sometimes I have to watch our kids while she goes to work.

Her coworker told me most times she left home for work, she wasn't at work. So, I was watching the kids while she lied about going to work and ended up elsewhere? After I met the dude, it was time to say goodbye. That was what led to our breakup, not what you mentioned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.