Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? (43966 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

werey! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they was intoxicated by ur sexy hips
Haha grin dangerous business

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
iffa disturb u eh,u go know say u jam man..grin
Biko u no fit disturb me even if u tried
U seff know grin u wont see me again grin till next year
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

na dem dey form best friends pass grin with best advice cheesy.ehn endtime sidechics everywhere grin
Awon creep walkers grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Shortyy(f): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2017
NairalandCS:

Then the problem is from him, he feels the only thing you're bringing to the relationship to is the sex.

If this is not the case and you know within yourself that you're bring more than that, don't compromise. Walk away and look for another guy. Simple.
Another guy my ass. Y'all are the same.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by onyxo76(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Very well , I've been a victim once esp when I was in college, I moved on but with a lot of new moves and tricks in my asernal
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Awon creep walkers grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

I suspect that lady in red grin she dey creep till she hold obama
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Phi001(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
and that there is the problem, the mentality that money is all you need to get a lady, so you only work on getting money and never on yourself, she then narrows down her specs and consoles herself with your money and moves on . Apart from money most of you cant list any other thing you can invest in a relationship. Yes women like money, in fact ,I like money too,but its only an added advantage when you have other qualities that money cannot compensate for
That's not it...

A lot of women would rather go for the guy that has the money than the one that has the care...

Basically, women changed the dynamics of a relationship and men rolled with it.

If you doubt me, create a poll on any social media and ask ladies which guy they'd prefer to date; the one with nothing but money or the one with everything but money.

Post the results for us to see.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Remain u grin

you no fit tongue

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
daylyt:

you no fit tongue

Come make I rub your head cheesy wey ur bae grin

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2017
ada9ja:
i know of a guy, who had dated close to 17 pretty girls i have witnessed n he keep saying they walked away cos they only come for material things not love n if I asked him, were u heartbroken or dumped? he will nope cos a man dumped or used is a fool cos u shud have seen it coming n u pretend till they walk away.
17 girls dated him just for money?
omo d guy probably has a spirit wife ooo shocked.na the spirit babe dey chase those girls away.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Come make I rub your head cheesy wey ur bae grin

cum and rub it tongue

she dey...working hard to retire early..
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2017
daylyt:

cum and rub it tongue

she dey...working hard to retire early..
Abi u don get my retirement funds ni cheesy
U know if I rub it, u go flat ni one time grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

I suspect that lady in red grin she dey creep till she hold obama
obama wont be moved if she tried any tricks grin
the only ladies dat move obama are the ones with ukwu grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Martin0(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Biko u no fit disturb me even if u tried
U seff know grin u wont see me again grin till next year
I don dey used to the culture so if u like become Angelina jolly e nor concern me,u know me na,one person go most win ooo...but babe y u dey threaten me with the second line na? Person nor fit play with u againgrin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

obama wont be moved if she tried any tricks grin
the only ladies dat move obama are the ones with ukwu grin
On a real u have solely made Obama sexy overnight those memes eh grin
Michelle get yansh .. make she wear leggings make we asses wetin baba dey tap tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
I don dey used to the culture so if u like become Angelina jolly e nor concern me,u know me na,one person go most win ooo...but babe y u dey threaten me with the second line na? Person nor fit play with u againgrin
Na my way .. grin in n out
Like bird I no dey stay on place
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Martin0(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

haha grin
wayo pple,how far na?come Erm lefulefu na benin u dey? I don dey ask u diz tin since u dey drudge am abi?
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Abi u don get my retirement funds ni cheesy
U know if I rub it, u go flat ni one time grin

cheesy cheesy

you can run but you can hide..

I will catch you wink
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Phi001:

That's not it...

A lot of women would rather go for the guy that has the money than the one that has the care...

Basically, women changed the dynamics of a relationship and men rolled with it.

If you doubt me, create a poll on any social media and ask ladies which guy they'd prefer to date; the one with nothing but money or the one with everything but money.

Post the results for us to see.
actually its imposible to have everything else and be poor(i said poor not broke) . Now most guys settle for ladies they can afford when they are poor, just like "the goat that settled for grass becos it didn't see salad". A woman's love is tested when a man has nothing but a mans love is tested when he has everything ,so its only logical that a woman goes for a man that has everything so she can ger the uncertainty of finding out if he is "making do" with her for the moment before he can afford to date the one that uses cream of 20k .
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2017
daylyt:

cheesy cheesy

you can run but you can hide..

I will catch you wink
U know I can run well .. I get gold medal seff from running
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Martin0(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Na my way .. grin in n out
Like bird I no dey stay on place
hahahahaha na wa oooo aaaaa so if e happen now na so aw storyline go be?eh? Aaaa see suffer u get mind ooo shockedgrin well sha I hope say u nor dey reason the guy flocks and followings for here sha,coz the guy is a very neutral person,
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by sinaj(f): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2017
FTrebirth:
sinaj used and dumped me. cry cry
Y u lying on top of my head sad
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Phi001(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
actually its imposible to have everything else and be poor(i said poor not broke) . Now most guys settle for ladies they can afford when they are poor, just like "the goat that settled for grass becos it didn't see salad". A woman's love is tested when a man has nothing but a mans love is tested when he has everything ,so its only logical that a woman goes for a man that has everything so she can ger the uncertainty of finding out if he is "making do" with her for the moment before he can afford to date the one that uses cream of 20k .
Then she goes into the relationship, more often than not, bringing nothing but sex to the table. When she gets her heartbroken, she goes on twitter to start a thread abot their entire relationship ending with 'Men are scum'

Rinse and repeat...

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Phi001:

Then she goes into the relationship, more often than not, bringing nothing but sex to the table. When she gets her heartbroken, she goes on twitter to start a thread abot their entire relationship ending with 'Men are scum'

Rinse and repeat...
why do you think its impossible to find good rich guys? infact being a good guy has got nothing to do with money,infact many poor guys are only humble because they dont have money to speak on their behalf and not becos they were born humble, so dont confuse both. Alot of them even have this self infectious saddistic attitude that every move you make maybe viewed that its becos they dont have money when infact it may even be their nasty attitude

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Phi001(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Why do you think its impossible to find good rich guys? In fact, being a good guy has got nothing to do with money, in fact many poor guys are only humble because they dont have money to speak on their behalf and not because they were born humble, so don't confuse both. A lot of them even have this self infectious sadistic attitude that every move you make maybe viewed that its because they don't have money wham in fact it may even be their nasty attitude
I didn't say there aren't good rich guys. I'm saying a lot of girls want to date a rich guy and have nothing to offer other than sex because apparently, there's this new generation thinking that whoever holds the cookie wields the power. However, we all know sex is now one of the cheapest commodities in the market.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by NairalandCS(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Shortyy:

Another guy my ass. Y'all are the same.

Lol to think I expected exactly this replied.

I agree with you on this.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by DozieInc(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Splinz:

Like I did say in that thread, it depends on your relationship "status"- defined or undefined. Why are you in the relationship; for lust, love, friendship/companionship, marriage, etc? Also, what are the agreement/rules?

For instance, we're in love. An naturally as it always tend to lead, we promised to remain true to our love by being faithful to each other. And next on the line as it is common, we're planning marriage. But before I knew it, you woke up one morning and said, "I'm sorry, I can't continue in this relationship anymore", just like that.

What!??

Yes, truth is, you've broken our agreement & trust. In our internal court of justice, you've "used & dumped" me! And no matter the rational behind your decision, I'd naturally feel "used"!

NOTE: This is what I think of this topic. It does not applies to me, just an example.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Phi001:

I didn't say there aren't good rich guys. I'm saying a lot of girls want to date a rich guy and have nothing to offer other than sex because apparently, there's this new generation thinking that whoever holds the cookie wields the power. However, we all know sex is now one of the cheapest commodities in the market.
becos that seems to be all men have to offer, money,and women only use the bargaining chip. Now alot of people dont even know ethics of dating . Both men and women at a point will always crave for something in a relationship, the craving change over time, what you crave for is what your attention will be on in your search. There are both guys and ladies who just want fun.
Just out of curiosity, what else do you as a person have to offer in a relationship other than money ,lets say you meet a truely responsible analytical and virtuous lady?
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Tedassie(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
i can recall during my school days there was this guy very intelligent and he fall in love with with this opportunist lady who only pretended to love him because of the help she's getting from him on education this lady doesn't know anything but with this guy by her side she always get good grades as in during tests and exams they always sits closer.
and to add to it the guy always spends his pocket money buying things for the lady, changing her hair paying for her textbooks etc.

but the girl always told us that she doesn't have any atom of love for the guy grin
so the funny thing is that on the day we graduated was the day the lady deleted the guy's number from her phone laughing that she has got what she's looking for (good grades)
lol i don't pity the guy sha because as our fellow guy we warned him but he's in lof grin

karma fall on such girl
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Why are people talking about a woman spending a man's money and leaving as if it's an issue?
Just coz he paid her fees or took her to the States means she shouldn't leave when he misbehaves? Suck up and date him outta gratitude? Or because he has money means he can't be a jerk? Idc if you donated a kidney,you screw up;I leave you
I wish u don't try it with a guy like me b/cos I 'll find u & eliminate u or use u for rituals.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
wayo pple,how far na?come Erm lefulefu na benin u dey? I don dey ask u diz tin since u dey drudge am abi?
na apostle sule sule area i dey oo(Auchi).na some hrs drive frm benin to auchi cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.