Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (57535 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / How Do I Get A Female Chat Mate That Doesn't Ask for Favours? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Abikeade11(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don't support this opinion, ladies should learn to be independent, It gives respect to ur personality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liposure:
u are beating around the bush. But i like ur point sha

How did I beat around the bush? undecided I was straight forward with my points.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by bobluck: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
This OP vibe is pandemic itself....watch out.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Tcwork: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Our society is producing very confused men. The writer of the post has placed himself as a world leading expert in relationships and money matters but he is only a young man with a phone and some MB.
Young man we have heard you. You have become an online sensation. It's your breakthrough.

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by goldenclothes(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Broke guys will come for ur head

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by emerged01(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
2017 thread Just made frontpage in 2020. Hmm
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by AfroKnight: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
But he's right nah... If I weigh your impact in my life and you can't even offer what Nigerian men take as their Number sign of affection (MONEY) then you can be easily dismissed.

Painful but bitter truth

undecided

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by stanliwise(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
[s]
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Fearlez: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
OP is thorough bred Igbo man
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by KIDfurniture(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
This one dey mad... must be a yahoo plus boy.

Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by stanliwise(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tcwork:
Our society is producing very confused men. The writer of the post has placed himself as a world leading expert in relationships and money matters but he is only a young man with a phone and some MB.
Young man we have heard you. You have become an online sensation. It's your breakthrough.
nice response
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by terrezo2002(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
If that is how you give to other people, then it is okay. You are not married to her and so you are not yet committed to take care of how responsibilities.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Naijaarchive(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
That's new grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by judedwriter(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:
True.

If I don't love you, I can't take or ask anything from you cos I know I don't have feelings for you and my conscience will prick me badly.

I have had to reject stuffs from people who showed interest in me just because I don't feel same way and can't live with the guilt.

Godly lady.... Nice one.

Too many ladies today think otherwise especially when they have myriads of guys as admiers.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by AfroKnight: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin

This OP would lose his claim to manhood if a woman rejected his money and gifts.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
AfroKnight:

undecided
The truth tongue tongue
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by KIDfurniture(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Abike, God bless you. I expect her to be independent then me go come spoil am in my own little way.

Abikeade11:
I don't support this opinion, ladies should learn to be independent, It gives respect to ur personality.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:

How did I beat around the bush? undecided I was straight forward with my points.

if am ur boyfriend for example n i dont spend on u. will u complain? Just asking
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by DMPaulSr: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Too dumb!!!!!
So i'm dating you to take care of your bills or what?
Which kain yeye mentality be dis. U must be a simp OP.
I can do things out of love but i can't take over ur parents responsibilities because of ordinary dating. Hu born u? Hu you?

6 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by KIDfurniture(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
This person na girl trust me.. she is trying to justify her selfishness and self centered nature. God punish u and ur needs ..

Greenbullet:

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Abikeade11:
my god will bless u
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Aveen(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
hmm..goin thru d commentaries ave observed dat a lot of us dnt really "listen" we only "hear" and wait 4 any opportunity to air our view...wat d poster is trying to instill is very simple and quite correct if we read wit our minds...re-think..although wat he's sayin is nt totally correct..nd mind you,notin of such is...bt to his point of view, he is..
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by AfroKnight: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
The truth tongue tongue

It appears you only came to this thread to colour it.

Like pouring oil on the floor. If we slip, we fall. If we don’t fall we wouldn’t have an easy time walking on it anyway.

Why?

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by hashtagged(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
If a girl truely loves you, she won't/would hardly ask you for money
Just as if a guy truely loves you he would never ask for sex.

Don't bash me wink

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ArticleBeast: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
dalass:
2017 post made FP?

Now, @OP, your analysis is on point. Love is portrayed by giving. A man that can't provide for Hus family is worse than an infidel... She tests your "infidelity" by asking... Even without asking prove your worth....

But go dey do pass yourself grin grin grin
For his family not for any human being with hole between her legs
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by DMPaulSr: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Naija girls are fast becoming liabilities.
The moment u begin to date them, u've automatically become their provider....
As a lady if you're in support of ur man covering all ur needs, u're a failure...
Stop asking, work!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Yungmil: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
dayowunmi:
Is she hungry or in love? Ur write-up is lopsided. I hate this mindset cos it sort of make it seems like women are some less privileged beings that needs to be donated to. A man can give to his girlfriend the same way the girlfriend can give to her man. Relationship is the coming together of two givers. Giving HAS to be TWO way in a relationship, when it's only one party doing the giving and the other doing the receiving then you need to ask yourself if you are the boyfriend or you are just a sugar daddy. By the way, Money or material possession should not be the basis for love. The role of a man as a provider is only in marriage. Even if i have the means, i would be cautious of paying the school fees or house rent of a girl am dating cos you don't know whether the money you giving her is even being sent to her real lover.
Who can find a virtuous woman ? for her price is far above rubies .
my boss I duff my cap for u.

I love rational beings like you( no homo)

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liposure:
if am ur boyfriend for example n i dont spend on u. will u complain? Just asking

That's not what the post is all about na. Anyways... Why won't you spend on me? I'll leave you and ill let you know why im leaving you. Can't deal.

Please no body should come and tell me how to be independent.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by highness25(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

The truth of the matter is, I cannot be giving money to someone when I don't even know I'll marry her tomorrow. These holes ain't loyal at all. The moment you say you don't have they'll look elsewhere just like my else told me that the reason she cheated on me was because she asked for money and I couldn't give her... I didn't even go further, I just cut her off

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by DMPaulSr: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
KIDfurniture:
This person na girl trust me.. she is trying to justify her selfishness and self centered nature. God punish u and ur needs ..

As in ehhhh....
I just got angry reading this shît.

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Stale Topic undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.