Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (57374 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / How Do I Get A Female Chat Mate That Doesn't Ask for Favours? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by mordred44: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
am coming back for u

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by apexx8448: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 4534788[/color]
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Brushstrokes20: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mtchewwww.. .....lorry load of TRASH!

NEXT!.....
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by friendl: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Your mumu no dey this planet ,...idiot
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by LordShiva97(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT

Every word written in this write-up is premium bullshit, I won't even waste my time countering or offering any criticism. If you seriously opine that the male partner in a romantic relationship is responsible for the welfare and upkeep of the female partner, that the male has any financial obligation and responsibility to the female in a relationship, and that failure to fulfill those obligations makes him any less a man, then you have a big problem.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ZooOga: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
op is be 2020, dem can't be feminists and at the same time want a man/male/boyfriend to take care of their needs. nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:

Ok. Sir. smiley
u are welcome
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Grateful02(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
I rest my case here.. who else is??
vincenteger:
I don't get it.
So because I am in a relationship with a girl she should now see me as her bank.
Men please think before you write
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Obinrin t'oba mo owo gba, dandan ni ko mo oko do.

a woman who knows how to collect money (from a man), must know how to ride the dick.
Yours must definitely be different cheesy

50/50 shiit.

no time.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
hashtagged:

It's not about offering, you base this on relationships, yes relationships are sex for cash deals, but have you ever loved a guy like really(no probably or maybe but he didn't meet standards) if you love a guy it will be hard to ask him for money, you will prefer asking other guys, same as a guy won't ask for sex from a girl he loves
Don't mind this comment, was only trolling grin grin grin

But I will start asking Sha .. grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by DrayZee: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
The truth is I've learnt bitterly from two experiences that MEN love to spend to spend on their Women. To them it's like a form of fulfilment and relevancy reason why most assume the roles of father immediately they enter a relationship. Forget the redpill and all things guys type here, it's opposite offline and op is really projecting reality.

As one who hardly takes gifts because I feel it kind of subdue someone to some form of indebtedness.I go to relationships with the "He isnt responsible for me" mentality and I don't ask. I will rather call my parents or Sister if I'm pushed to the wall but I learnt the effect this has on guys I'm dating the hard way. One told me, I blocked every form of his existence,and made him feel useless and accuse me of "probably getting my help elsewhere" The other didn't even say anything, only found himself a Barbie doll he can decorate with gifts. While to me, I was only putting them first.

The truth is Men love to be leeched on. It gives them joy when they share their stories. I'd be foolish to think otherwise. I've learnt the hard way. I even came across Ubunja thread on How a man's heart is where his money is.

See ehn, I will ask ooooo. grin grin since that's how you all feel important.
Constantly refusing gifts is very different from demanding that a guy provides for your every need.

Why would you "hardly take gifts". That's like scattering the efforts of a person to make you happy. You expect him to smile after that? When he's obviously put a lot of thought into getting you that gift? Una dey very funny oh.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by paul100(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
As stated by the OP,you must provide for your household.Make ona help me tell am say girlfriend no dey amongundecided
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
4ckz:
Thread wey dey so useless say e die since 2017, one mod go dig am up.

To the mod that pushed this to fp, any girl you meet will bill you.

If you ban me, they will increase the billing till you go into extreme poverty.
Nonsense
take am easy
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by OmarEl(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
She's D wonder Woman....Hold am Well my Man....They are hard 2 Come by this days.... Don't mind the Stranded OP!

Happy New week my People!
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by mordred44: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Mypeople2(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

You drink ?You get money ? Are you talking like this because of the small job you are doing ?Can you buy three Brazilian hairs ? You are talking like this because Igbo babe for Owerri never use you say shine that is why you are making noise here .Continue to be her father until it ends in mega super premium tears

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Casper21: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greatest lie I've ever read
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by favour32(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
If gf dey ask of money then ashi dey also ask of money.
Therefore,dem dey equivalent QED!

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Maybe Op likes pusssy
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Chizyberry: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why should i be dating a lady that cannot cater for herself, asking me for money to do her hair, nonesense, u are not an independent lady yet, u are still on a low class, go look for ur low level village dudes of ur class

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
DrayZee:

Constantly refusing gifts is very different from demanding for your every need.

Why would you "hardly take gifts". That's like scattering the efforts of a person to make you happy. You expect him to smile after that? When he's obviously put a lot of thought into getting you that gift? Una dey very funny oh.
It's just my nature.... dunno why. I find it difficult to ask anyone except my immediate family members for help or accept gifts without thinking twice. grin

I prefer to give
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by abimic(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Relationship should be about two people who are caring, selfless and ready to be responsible, and it shouldn't be one-sided. Spending should be mutual with plans for the future, partners should help each other grow. It's alarming if your rich partner spend on you and doesn't even have plan for his own future. Both partners should learn to spend within their limits without affecting their individual's growth. If one partner of the two fails to spend, it makes the relationship imbalanced, skewed and calls for concern.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ross042: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

Greenbullet:

Greenbullet:

U want to test his financial capability are you a tester. Oya bring your own money so he will test your own financial capability or do you think that being a woman you must be dependent.. The are many ladies who are capable of paying their bills. When he barbs his hair are you the one paying for it that he should pay for yours.. Its up to a man to take upon to himself to carter for his woman likewise the woman also spoiling him once in a while... Don't think that relationship is and office we're you will be receiving salary and allowance..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Pzpropertylimit(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
U see why we have old cargoes looking for who to help them at this last days ?

With this taste and demand , u will rot . They will turn ur Toto to swimming pool for u instead of the well size it has now .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:
True.

If I don't love you, I can't take or ask anything from you cos I know I don't have feelings for you and my conscience will prick me badly.

I have had to reject stuffs from people who showed interest in me just because I don't feel same way and can't live with the guilt.
Nobody rejects gifts especially from a man with money even if you won't date him accept the gift....Guilt ke ? someone like me will sleep like a baby after eating the money
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
shadeyinka:

I wonder where you got this. I courted my wife for 2 years 6months before we got married.

She didn't ask me for even N1 throughout. She is self secure and does not depend upon any man for her survival. She is grateful for whatever I give her and we have been married for more than a decade with a beautiful home.
You're a stingy man
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
But he's right nah... If I weigh your impact in my life and you can't even offer what Nigerian men take as their Number sign of affection (MONEY) then you can be easily dismissed.

Painful but bitter truth
so dating is now synonymous 2 banking and finance

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nobody rejects gifts especially from a man with money even if you won't date him accept the gift....Guilt ke ? someone like me will sleep like a baby after eating the money
There is a saying "whatever you won't eat, don't sniff". Some live by that rule.

Moreover trying to get a woman's love through buying them gifts annoy some ladies rather than appease them. Don't think everyone is the same.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by DrayZee: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
It's just my nature.... dunno why. I find it difficult to ask anyone except my immediate family members for help or accepting gifts without thinking twice. grin

I prefer to give
Chai. Abeg oh...help niggas be happy. If a guy actually loves a girl, he'd derive joy just from seeing that girl smile. For him to go out of his way to get a gift, expecting a particular reaction, only to be rejected...repeatedly? undecided. That's multiple minor heartbreaks you're giving oh.

Help niggas be happy. If he's your guy, accept his gifts...or at least appreciate the effort.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Obinrin t'oba mo owo gba, dandan ni ko mo oko do.

a woman who knows how to collect money (from a man), must know how to ride the dick.

50/50 shiit.

no time.
its no pain, no gain

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
DrayZee:

Chai. Abeg oh...help niggas be happy. If a guy actually loves a girl, he'd derive joy just from seeing that girl smile. For him to go out of his way to get a gift, expecting a particular reaction, only to be rejected...repeatedly? undecided. That's multiple minor heartbreaks you're giving oh.

Help niggas be happy. If he's your guy, accept his gifts...or at least appreciate the effort.
Yes Sir.... I will try grin and I will learn to ask too. grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Fulcrum15: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Horse shit!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.