Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (57552 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / How Do I Get A Female Chat Mate That Doesn't Ask for Favours? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by alexyanalysis(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
tosyne2much:
Really?
I wonder too o grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Taiwojon(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT
NONSENSICAL NONSENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

A man isn't responsible for the finances of a woman he's dating

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by RealEzee(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Never learn dating or relationship from a poor minded person, it always end in premium tears smiley.

A friend of mine once said"I'll date a girl who's living with her family in face me I face you, I'll never date a girl who's parents no dey try for her, if her dad is alive and she has daddy issues I will run away lol"....... My people e get why ooo, in most cases it leads to heart failure lol

5 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

. I totally disagree with your post from the beginning to the end because your write up is miskaten wife to be girlfriend.
Does your church even support girlfriend and boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by apexx2050: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Unrated900(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Many many jobless girls out there who believes their pussy is their selling point

Hence they keeps demanding from men every minutes

As for
Me I can never never never date a jobless lady

I don’t need your Money

But I need peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
VenumX:
Some negroes will not sleep well this night o. grin
Bitter pill to swallow.

we go sleep and we go snore join am.

what you say? grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Drizzy5001(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by proprince(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
The topic alone turns me off.

Is not true
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ghostrye: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

Since other's are not going to say it, I'll take it upon myself to announce that on behalf of every male on nairaland, we disown you and wash our hands of anything related to your case...
Let all required individuals take note.
PS. not all men are simps, this nigva just tripping

6 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Pavillon: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
I'd wanted to overlook your write up but I just feared you are heading towards the bottomless pit.
Did you read what you posted at all.

Bro, you are in a parasitic relationship and its better you review it before its too late.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Kriptune: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

SHUT UP

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by LINTUNE(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
onwuakpachris:
o.p u are a disgrace to manhood...it is guys like u that give lazy naija girls the impetus to gold dig and financially manipulate simp men...even girls on this very thread will be laughing at ur stupidity..tueh...guys should only spend on girls that are "worth it" not all those lazy useless things that have nothing else to offer apart from their dirty pussies....I do offer little tokens to my sweetheart cus babe is worth it..but she always politely turns them down with the statement "I don't want u to start wasting ur money now..js keep saving up nd growing ur biz" even though she knows I make enough money from my biz...besides babe is so hardworking..already training as a nurse at just 19..so she knows d value of savings...o.p infact u need a decent hardworking babe like my sweetheart to reset ur mentality not all those lazy things u roll with..
ithe guy is a very big idiot...just imagine, its either the op is a female hiding behind a male monicker, or he is just a typical, stupid weakling of a man, trying to get gals approval by being an hypocrite..oga no nairaland babe go give u pussy, u can self-service ursef to death for all i care..

5 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Newboss(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Toxic masculinity!

A man caged by age long traditions in a world where women are now free. Back in the ages, men owned women like slaves because slavery was legal then.

Today, women are woke. My brother, are you forbidden from looking out for yourself? Get woke o, before these women use you as cash cow. This is 21st century, men free yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Crochet: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
I cant say , Nigerian girls have similar mentality.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by MRV101(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
This must be a joke, if you provide everything no need for her to be working. Relationship ain't job opportunities, any lady that can't take care
of themselves can't be in a relationship either. This is a very wrong and primitive mindset, 'entitlement' that's why there's high rate of gender inequality. Desist from encouraging this, any lady that needs hair money or shoe money should go get a job or likewise ask their parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
See how they are reacting to a post made 3 years ago grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
True.

If I don't love you, I can't take or ask anything from you cos I know I don't have feelings for you and my conscience will prick me badly.

I have had to reject stuffs from people who showed interest in me just because I don't feel same way and can't live with the guilt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Spaxon(f): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
tosyne2much:
Really?
Dude it's been ages.
Whatsup grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Taa disembark from dat careless capping!
Gold digger!

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Kalatium(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is the most stuuupiiiid thread i have ever read. Op is coloshokobangoshe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by LaJoe2: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2020

Ain't even gonna read this. Headline is ok for me.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by apiski(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaeChris:
This post should be thrown into the waste bin. You are just confusing yourself. You mention HOUSEHOLD, is the guy her husband? You talked about BOYFRIEND providing, are they married? No boyfriend has responsibility over any girlfriend unless they are engaged, even at that, there is a limit. No boyfriend has the right to have sex with his girlfriend unless they are married, otherwise ON MUTUAL CONSENT. Provission here is voluntry as long as they are not married. Na your type go finally come dey cast ladies of how them use you dump you. Seriously, you dey find girlfriend, wish you well in your search.
No mind the OP
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by shadeyinka(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

IT
I wonder where you got this. I courted my wife for 2 years 6months before we got married.

She didn't ask me for even N1 throughout. She is self secure and does not depend upon any man for her survival. She is grateful for whatever I give her and we have been married for more than a decade with a beautiful home.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by apexx3260: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 3229584[/color]
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
awhybliss:
Rapists/prostitutes/thugs ain't born , they are made... Be it male or female. Train your child in the way of the lord.. so you won't come to social media and be finding for solutions to stop the act with hastags "#"

You are derailing the thread. Use your brain

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by apexx3260: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ABJ4Real(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Corrupt mind. That's why you still single. Be informed that money doesn't make guys attractive to reasonable ladies.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by LINTUNE(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Zoie:
Honestly you have a point. Traditionally, men have been seen as the providers since the dawn of mankind.
Nevertheless women are coming up, but that does not absolve the man of his role in being the main provider.
Problem is some guys date ladies that are out of their reach. You're earning 50000 and dating a girl who spends 10k on a dress, 15 on a shoe, and half these monies are coming from you.
Go for your size, you don't want. That girl with mammy water skin spents 20k for a spa session. Go for a girl who you give 5k and she spends judiciously but no, because she's not flashy.
Carry your cross biko.
shutup...are u better than those rich classy gals that will rarher spend for their boyfriends..if a man should carry all ur financial cross, then such man has the right to use u as a sex slave , he also has the write to put a bullet on ur head, anytime he catches u cheating on him..use ur head?...i did my industrial training in a firm where about 6women calls the shot, each earning nothing less than 900k..go and hustle we men are tired of liabilities..

7 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:
True.

If I don't love you, I can't take or ask anything from you cos I know I don't have feelings for you and my conscience will prick me badly.

I have had to reject stuffs from people who showed interest in me just because I don't feel same way and can't live with the guilt.
u are beating around the bush. But i like ur point sha
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Cityguy: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blackmoran:
Ohhhhh na guy write this rubbish... Jesus!!!
Hahahaha......someone did her job well well grin. Not easy to be so inspired these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.