Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (57450 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / How Do I Get A Female Chat Mate That Doesn't Ask for Favours? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
DMPaulSr:
Too dumb!!!!!
So i'm dating you to take care of your bills or what?
Which kain yeye mentality be dis. U must be a simp OP.
I can do things out of love but i can't take over ur parents responsibilities because of ordinary dating. Hu born u? Hu you?

He's even as Arsenal fan. It explains everything.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Veiniously: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT
your post is annoying go outside go and see how others are doing outside nigeria ...you will slap your self and beg lala to delect this post

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

To date, a Naija girl is a risk. High risk indeed..there are some ladies that they date for living....kai! Men don suffer...that is the reason why some of the ladies here are old haggard evening newspapers....
All sort of entitlement on guys that haven't find his footing...if it is easy, your irresponsible father could have provided all you needed for you so that you will not be dating guys because you want to fix hair and nail or you want to be collecting a salary from each guy you are dating...
Whosoever guys that fall for all this conspiracy from the broke and irresponsibility ladies on this platform, will make your life miserable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by olugabbie(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

Madam! It is called dating not marriage.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ibinaboonline: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
You must be 14-yes old. Okay, maybe 15. Right, no more than 16-years old. Better to go and post your immature stuff on your Facebook page, not here.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Bizibi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Una don start another one.....
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by apexx9078: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 4476642[/color]
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
judedwriter:

Godly lady.... Nice one.

Too many ladies today think otherwise especially when they have myriads of guys as admiers.

smiley me I can't. Let somebody not come and "swear" for me for chopping his money. tongue
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Obsession4u: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is a total piece of crap cry

So in your obnoxious mind you feel ur write up makes sense uhn?
Common, stop daydreaming
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by judedwriter(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:

smiley me I can't. Let somebody not come and "swear" for me for chopping his money. tongue

Lol.... grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by DMPaulSr: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
CorGier:

He's even as Arsenal fan. It explains everything.
cheesy Heartbreaks can't hurt him again that's why he thinks like a fuuuuuuu
Imagine telling ur fellow men to always spend on ladies...
SMDH
So, i'll leave my mum and siblings just to focus on spending on a lazy ass piece of shîtty broke ass bîtch...
Hmmmm, my grandfather will curse me.

3 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Im not in a relationship 2 fend 4 any girl. Me being di man doesnt equate 2 being di breadwinner of the relationship. Period
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by hashtagged(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
But he's right nah... If I weigh your impact in my life and you can't even offer what Nigerian men take as their Number sign of affection (MONEY) then you can be easily dismissed.

Painful but bitter truth

It's not about offering, you base this on relationships, yes relationships are sex for cash deals, but have you ever loved a guy like really(no probably or maybe but he didn't meet standards) if you love a guy it will be hard to ask him for money, you will prefer asking other guys, same as a guy won't ask for sex from a girl he loves
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by McTEE10(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Seconded.

Total BS
MissRaine69:
BS
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by frankson1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fadiga24:

Dude stop smoking in the early morning

cheesy cheesy Don't mind him. He's now an OP for posting on Nairaland.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
tosyne2much:
Really?
YES REALLY sad
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by chronique(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
A woman asking you for money does not necessarily mean she loves you. The earlier you change your mindset, the better for you. It's ok as a man to support a woman you are dating, financially but don't go about with the notion that a woman loves you because she is asking you for money. You'd just enter one chance and become chief executive Maga to some people.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by JBoss25(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lala so u carry something of 2017 to fp
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Wettoid123: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
a girl that loves you will not request for money regularly from u.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ejiod(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
See them .
Feeling entitled as if it’s birth right
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by clericuzzio(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

Small children still living under their parents go just come nairaland dey type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Liposure: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:

That's not what the post is all about na. Anyways... Why won't you spend on me? I'll leave you and ill let you know why im leaving you. Can't deal.

Please no body should come and tell me how to be independent.
fine. I will spend on u. if u are worth it

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
kerry57:
Na craze dey worry u. Was ur hole created with money inside?
You're very stupid
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Gbadebo19(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Is A Relationship Supposed To Be A Poverty Alleviation Programme

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by DrayZee: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is what happens when the vast majority of Nigerians are poor (both men and women).
If the men had money, they wouldn't see it as a problem to provide on occasion. If the women had money, they wouldn't base their relationships on the mans money.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
feguson123:
What happen after providing the need of a girlfriend and you end up not marrying her.it is waste of resources.So it wife need that needs to be provided for not girlfriend
All relationship doesn't lead to marriage so if you can't spend move away.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liposure:
fine. I will spend on u. if u are worth it

Ok. Sir. smiley
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
AfroKnight:

It appears you only came to this thread to colour it.

Like pouring oil on the floor. If we slip, we fall. If we don’t fall we wouldn’t have an easy time walking on it anyway.

Why?
The truth is I've learnt bitterly from two experiences that MEN love to spend to spend on their Women. To them it's like a form of fulfilment and relevancy reason why most assume the roles of father immediately they enter a relationship. Forget the redpill and all things guys type here, it's opposite offline and op is really projecting reality.

As one who hardly takes gifts because I feel it kind of subdue someone to some form of indebtedness.I go to relationships with the "He isnt responsible for me" mentality and I don't ask. I will rather call my parents or Sister if I'm pushed to the wall but I learnt the effect this has on guys I'm dating the hard way. One told me, I blocked every form of his existence,and made him feel useless and accuse me of "probably getting my help elsewhere" The other didn't even say anything, only found himself a Barbie doll he can decorate with gifts. While to me, I was only putting them first.

The truth is Men love to be leeched on. It gives them joy when they share their stories. I'd be foolish to think otherwise. I've learnt the hard way. I even came across Ubunja thread on How a man's heart is where his money is.

See ehn, I will ask ooooo. grin grin since that's how you all feel important.

4 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by sogud(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

are u normal....wer u nt financing ursef before u met him..wat is wrong wit al dis girls always want der bf to spend on dem, hv u told of spending on ur bf one day, abi u tink men plug money frm d tree....,had it u say wife, i would agree wit u 100%......any guy dat date u wil go bankrupt n liquidate.

use ur head.......boys also nid girls dat wil spend on us, we re sumbdy children too

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Op is a mischievous person. But see how men are replying him calmly. If it was a lady, they would have flayed her skin.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
MONEY ehn...it Rules foreal
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by cray91(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Don't mind the guy. posting this to gain females attention hoping they will bring free pussy to his front door. haha you go wait tire
Fadiga24:

Dude stop smoking in the early morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.