Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (69416 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Eziokwu1: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Jewish ladies are only good for spreading their legs and selling their honeypots grin

Even their men know that....E.g. this man wink

That's why FFK left Bianca for Ikemba after correct piping sad

FFK is presently prepping a Jew girl to dash the next Ndigbo leader grin

Since when is being called Jewish an Insult ?

Yaribas and their low IQ... when they want to abuse, they can't even do it well.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Stevengerd(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
NCAN reporting live frm I-rise Division - Afonja Always Doing Us Proud
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by EvilMetahuman: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:
[b][/b]

I wouldnt know. With the fact that the yorubas have more open gays than any other tribe. You may just be attracted to anything hairy cheesy

Mehhh
I'm in to clean beautiful yoruba girls.
$
No sane person would wanna fhuck some hairy dudish ape you call women.

I'm sure you are not dating one of them yourself. tongue
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

How's life marrying an igbo woman ? Please share some of your experience... Will be inspiring...You don't have in-law issues ?
honestly, no in law issue whatsoever. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
so because his girlfriend can afford to buy herself cheap pants and second hand bra means she is not demanding to this idiot! abi? Anyway he looks poor himself because only poor men complain that their girlfriend is demanding if he has the money he will buy his girlfriend Anything she demands, without any qualms! besides he been clever by trying to make her feel guilty to demand from him.
hmmm na wa oooo
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

the truth is that, most of hatred only happens on social & ends there. for instance, my wife is Igbo & all our children has Igbo names. most of my business partners are Igbo & we don't have problem with one another. grin grin grin

Igbos make excellent business partners, I've mentored over 40 Yoruba youths, done business with tons of Igbo, but for instance that 2015, people almost tried killing me because of where I came from...fast forward to 2017, i was speaking in my estate, and the young men that had known me for over five years said " We didn't know you're from this region, we could have kidnapped you since, In fact do you agree we can kidnpa you now"..I was startled and became insecure.. at least three people told me this within the space of one week..I don't tell people where i'm from anymore..Lol..since i can blend into any tribe... grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by adedayor08(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.

so all igbo girls are clean ??

and all yoruba girls are dirty right?

God help you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

honestly, no in law issue whatsoever. grin grin grin

I'm considering something...that's why I'm asking... grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Jewish ladies are only good for spreading their legs and selling their honeypots grin

Even their men know that....E.g. this man wink

That's why FFK left Bianca for Ikemba after correct piping sad

FFK is presently prepping a Jew girl to dash the next Ndigbo leader grin

hahahahahahahahahahah..:......... Fall off from bed grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by TinaAnita(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Heaven knows that I can't stand a stingy dude. Once I notice that you are stingy I'd drop your arse.

It's one thing to be broke and another thing to be stingy. I'd rather date a broke guy who is generous in the hope that everything will be fine if God blesses him than to date a stingy broke/rich dude. Tufiakwaaaaaa!

I'm so allergic to stingy jackasses

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hmmm na wa oooo
abi na lie?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

I'm considering something...that's why I'm asking... grin grin grin
I'm suspecting you sire grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Igbos make excellent business partners, I've mentored over 40 Yoruba youths, done business with tons of Igbo, but for instance that 2015, people almost tried killing me because of where I came from...fast forward to 2017, i was speaking in my estate, and the young men that had known me for over five years said " We didn't know you're from this region, we could have kidnapped you since, In fact do you agree we can kidnpa you now"..I was startled and became insecure.. at least three people told me this within the space of one week..I don't tell people where i'm from anymore..Lol..since i can blend into any tribe... grin
lol, this is serious o.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by awa(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
she looks juu that is why she is not asking for money
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
lol, this is serious o.

I relocated within two weeks of that statement cause i know what those guys can do... grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by holatin(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
I'm suspecting you sire grin grin grin

Suspecting me of what Sir ?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by muller101(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
tabisegroup:

Can we date
she will arrange soldiers for u o.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:
Heaven knows that I can't stand a stingy dude. Once I notice that you are stingy I'd drop your arse.

It's one thing to be broke and another thing to be stingy. I'd rather date a broke guy who is generous in the hope that everything will be fine if God blesses him than to date a stingy broke/rich dude. Tufiakwaaaaaa!

this guy isn't rich, if he is he wouldn't mind if his girlfriend is demanding! i mean, I wouldn't want my girlfriend wearing a second hand or cheap bra and pants tongue grin if i can afford to buy her designer ones

2 Likes

ipodstinks:
That girl named lady like you.
Troll out... Anumpama.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Organs(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.

She is not cheap she is independent mumu. Some (not all) ibo girls are not expensive, they are dependent on men period, and that is a bad thing.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
abi na lie?
hahahahah gypsey abeg ooo,I nor fit answer that ur question,,,hmmm Mr logicgrin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah gypsey abeg ooo,I nor fit answer that ur question,,,hmmm Mr logicgrin
Try! Answering it, i won't bite you grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Suspecting me of what Sir ?
sey u wan go marry or get wife for your closed one from that side.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
this guy isn't rich, if he is he wouldn't mind if his girlfriend is demanding! i mean, I would want my girlfriend wearing a second hand or cheap bra and pants tongue grin if i can afford to buy her designer ones
aAaaa na wa oo what made u think ladies wear second hand bra and pantsgrin hahhahahahahahahaha chaieeeeee aaa
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

I relocated within two weeks of that statement cause i know what those guys can do... grin
k'oju ma ri 'bi, gbogbo ara l'oogun e grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

I'm allergic to black skinned gals.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by mustafa006: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
See mumu so just because she is financially ok doesn't mean you should close your pocket for her, At least buy her gift from time to time to boost ur image
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by chuka9: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok make we fry bean for una abi?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

k'oju ma ri 'bi, gbogbo ara l'oogun e grin grin grin

grin grin grin eju wa o gbudo ribi... A kin so fun afoju pe ogun m bo...
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
Try! Answering it, i won't bite you grin
haahahaha chai na wa ooo,well it obvious the man is rich and his girlfriend is not d demanding type,who know his girlfriend might just be the independent person
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
sey u wan go marry or get wife for your closed one from that side.

hehehe all cards are on the desk...a lot of things to consider oh... a o lagbara wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.