Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (28289 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

Lol the same thing he does to mine...I tire for him matter
let's donate likes for himgrin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
I've never liked shawarma. Spring roll or samosa is preferable but I don't trade that for my pussy. grin
lol na cheap girls dey trade punny for food
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissRaine69(f): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
being Rich has many levels.
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 3-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a camry even if it is old model.
Women want to be comfortable. Simple
I cannot fathom how you can not see how superficial you come across in that statement you wrote.
In a nutshell according to you a woman wants a man with a 3 bed house and a car that's your prerequisite for a man. With those things a woman is comfortable? This is why women get dumped when a guy's hard work starts to bear fruit.
How many women grew up in a three bedroom house or had a car that you put that as a minimum for someone else's child to provide for you?
Does his mother live in a three bed house andoes she drive she drive an old Camry? That is what I call being entitled beyond the very word.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You berra be ooo. It's been raining here all day. angry

How is Elebu na, end of the world tongue tongue

End of the world
good my sis
Elebu is dry no rain yet oo
How is alakia grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
let's donate likes for himgrin
hahahahaha. ....
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissCokie(f): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

read what you wrote..it was harsh,,

grin that wasn't harsh ooo . its just a piece of 0.1% of my mind

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

take a chill biko..it has not called for an insult
Busy body, you dey mind am. grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by kullozone(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogorwyne:
Op men can be broke and so also ladies. Why don't you just advice both sexes to work hard and change their financial status? Or are the men supposed to bust their asses so they can spend it all on a female who thinks she deserves it simply because she possesses the female Instruments in the relationship?

Ehen!
You get sense.

5 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by rosalieene(f): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:
aswear
grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:

Rubbish. I visited your profile, and you said, "Married" , I pity your husband believe me.

I was addressing an issue in one of the conference i attended, and i had to tackle the foolish mentality of our modern day women, thinking that a guy must make money to take care of them. Please why can't you make money too, so in case you meet a broke dude, you can help him out.

I hate girls who are indirectly a liability to guys.

Please read the gibberish you posted above, I am disappointed in you. Yesterday, I came across a thread where u were beefing broke guys up and down, please you should be in the family section because you're married, and also hate broke guys.

By the way, I am sure the guys you call broke here, are not broke. This is a forum, a faceless one at that.

How re u?
oh the old tactics of looking for a pat on the back from boys here. Its outdated pls.
Read my writeup again, matured people understand my point.. Did you deliberately skipped the part I said that a working lady also need an equal or higher earner?
And pls leave my marriage out of your jargon.. I may tolerate it from a man, not from a fellow woman. Pls with due respect. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Busy body, you dey mind am. grin
Lol. .
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by vizkiz: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sighs.

They keep shouting broke guys...

The reason why I don't take these useless girls serious is because most of them are depending on either;

Parents
Boyfriends
Toasters
Magas
Sugar daddies etc... For survival. Some are even hoes. We see them everytime on Tblakhoc's Instagram page. wink

I read about a lady who sells Irish potatoes yesterday on Frontpage and I said to myself "this girl will never look at another human and call him/her broke" because she knows how tough the country is and she is ready to take the bull by its horn.

An average guy hustling in Nigeria is broke (a man who can't boast of 200k in his account in this present economy brouhaha is broke).

The country is tough man! no jobs, transportation is expensive, you have to pay for rent, lights, data, food and all that shìt. If you are earning 100k and deduct your expenses in a month (apart from some hazards) you are left with just change for savings.

Dear empty brain nairaland ladies, before you sit with your 3.5inches phone to type shìt just because you are lonely and bored at least don't make yourselves look stupìd smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissCokie(f): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

I cannot fathom how you can not see how superficial you come across in that statement you wrote.
In a nutshell according to you a woman wants a man with a 3 bed house and a car that's your prerequisite for a man. With those things a woman is comfortable? This is why women get dumped when a guy's hard work starts to bear fruit.
How many women grew up in a three bedroom house or had a car that you put that as a minimum for someone else's child to provide for you?
Does his mother live in a three bed house andoes she drive she drive an old Camry? That is what I call being entitled beyond the very word.

Am glad someone else understands that, this is a gibberish post just like me. How re u?.

9 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:

lol na cheap girls dey trade punny for food
Like the one wey be want trade her own for N800. As the nigga no see pussy e mad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Prevho: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

I share your point of view.
Most have stood by him and supported him confused
Few can claim to have supported the man emotionally and physically. Some will stand by him begrudgingly help out remind him repeatedly remind him that she is helping him. Support is multi tiered it's not about the things you did for him physically and practically. Where you also available when he had his dark days of despair?Or did you talk about how providing for him was such a chore? Some women will stand by a broke guy but their intentions are obvious it's not genuine.

That reminding part like an alarm on snooze is always a deal breaker. Now the innocent guy will take all the BS, but once he sees an escape route, he is gone with the wind.

It is not a must see o stay qnd if you wanna, the bear the cross posted proudly.

This is a secret: when a guy is at his lowest, that is his most emotional state and he needs someone to soothe that demon.

PS: I had to be sure you were a lady, this coming from is so relieving.

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:

grin that wasn't harsh ooo . its just a piece of 0.1% of my mind
okay..but involving her marriage into this is a no no for me ...
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:

Am glad someone else understands that, this is a gibberish post just like me. How re u?.
Hello my dear
How's the week so far?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
As a single guy, you can start from there. In ph some self contain are 200k
shocked
Building my own house on my mind grin
As long as I can't do that, I can't settle down and I am broke
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

what i wrote is an estimation for a reader to get my point. I was driving at objectivity.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Like the one wey be want trade her own for N800. As the nigga no see pussy e mad. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Stevengerd(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Honestly speaking, yo one of the ladies that comment with intelligence on this forum, same as Misscokie. No sentiment at all

7 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
The rich rolls with the rich yo!

So before you broke ass gals start dreaming of that rich guy, you all better start making your own money too.

You don't want a broke man, then upgrade yourself to level of guys that are not broke.

Shikena!

6 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:

Rubbish. I visited your profile, and you said, "Married" , I pity your husband believe me.

I was addressing an issue in one of the conference i attended, and i had to tackle the foolish mentality of our modern day women, thinking that a guy must make money to take care of them. Please why can't you make money too, so in case you meet a broke dude, you can help him out.

I hate girls who are indirectly a liability to guys.

Please read the gibberish you posted above, I am disappointed in you. Yesterday, I came across a thread where u were beefing broke guys up and down, please you should be in the family section because you're married, and also hate broke guys.

By the way, I am sure the guys you call broke here, are not broke. This is a forum, a faceless one at that.

How re u?
ur a gud woman a gud wife God bless u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissCokie(f): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
oh the old tactics of looking for a pat on the back from boys here. Its outdated pls.
Read my writeup again, matured people understand my point.. Did you deliberately skipped the part I said that a working lady also need an equal or higher earner?
And pls leave my marriage out of your jargon.. I may tolerate it from a man, not from a fellow woman. Pls with due respect. Thank you

Did you say your marriage grin , excuse me, you're a slay queen, and a broke pretender at that. Guys would end up tagging us a gold digger, its because of people like you.

You may tolerate insult from a man, really, you lack dignity, I was thinking the guys here are broke, yet you would tolerate a broke guy to insult you.

Please show me the matured people that understands your writeup. You are trying so hard to stay relevant, but you're following the wrong lane. He must v this and that, just to make you happy, while you have 0kobo in your account. I am disgraced in you.

I would ignore your next mention, because you don't deserve it from me ever again... I ensure to pick the wheat out of the stone.

Bye.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by RoyalBlak007: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
♤Ouuuch!

♤Thats gonna hurt so ßad #MarriageJibegrin

gringringrincheesy

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by RuggedArab: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Why didn't you stop her if you were so sure?.

I was not too sure of the person and secondly she was with her boss or colleague and it was a meeting, I did not want to push.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogorwyne:
Op men can be broke and so also ladies. Why don't you just advice both sexes to work hard and change their financial status? Or are the men supposed to bust their asses so they can spend it all on a female who thinks she deserves it simply because she possesses the female ge.nitalia in the relationship?

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
Sighs.

They keep shouting broke guys...

The reason why I don't take these useless girls serious is because most of them are depending on either;

Parents
Boyfriends
Toasters
Magas
Sugar daddies etc... For survival. Some are even hoes. We see them everytime on Tblakhoc's Instagram page. wink

I read about a lady who sells Irish potatoes yesterday on Frontpage and I said to myself "this girl will never look at another human and call him/her broke" because she knows how tough the country is and she is ready to take the bull by its horn.

An average guy hustling in Nigeria is broke (a man who can't boast of 200k in his account in this present economy brouhaha is broke).

The country is tough man! no jobs, transportation is expensive, you have to pay for rent, lights, data, food and all that shìt. If you are earning 100k and deduct your expenses in a month (apart from some hazards) you are left with just change for savings.

Dear empty brain nairaland ladies, before you sit with your 3.5inches phone to type shìt just because you are lonely and bored at least don't make yourselves look stupìd smiley
I have deep respect for you sir
smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha..honestly, especially jakandeola
lolz. Jakandeola is my good friend here.
The guy de vex this afternoon.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by pryme(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilmax:
what would be your advice? suffering all in the name of love?

we should always put ourselves, families,relatives in our shoes before we reply here on nairaland

Just because the Op lodge a complaint doesn't mean, all ladies have the same complaint. I don't use words on Nairaland cos they are at my disposal from my keyboard.
I say things from first hand experience.

2 days ago a friend of mine sent me a text that they just welcomed a baby boy. This a guy that got married to a lady that is a Princess. She got married to my friend that stays in one of the rooms in his dad's house - and they are both living there as we speak. This is the girl's decision, you won't tell me her dad does not love her for approving the marriage.

Some ppl are willing to pay a big price for their happiness.
Some parents are willing to do the same.
As a parent that's what you owe your kids - their happiness.

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by emperorsversion(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Slayprincess:
cool Tell them

"slay princess"- do ur papa owns a tricycle.

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissCokie(f): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

okay..but involving her marriage into this is a no no for me ...

I am not married, but she claimed to be married. She's supposed to go face her marriage and not ranting about brokers guys everywhere. How re u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.