Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (28291 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogorwyne:
Op men can be broke and so also ladies. Why don't you just advice both sexes to work hard and change their financial status? Or are the men supposed to bust their asses so they can spend it all on a female who thinks she deserves it simply because she possesses the female ge.nitalia in the relationship?
beauty and brain I love u

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissCokie(f): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

okay..but involving her marriage into this is a no no for me ...

I am not married, but she claimed to be married. She's supposed to go face her marriage and not ranting about broke guys everywhere. How re u
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
RuggedArab:

I was not too sure of the person and secondly she was with her boss or colleague and it was a meeting, I did not want to push.
All right.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked
Building my own house on my mind grin
As long as I can't do that, I can't settle down and I am broke
I do this as fun but at the same time, we are here to encourage young guys. You can build your house too. God bless your hustle
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

I cannot fathom how you can not see how superficial you come across in that statement you wrote.
In a nutshell according to you a woman wants a man with a 3 bed house and a car that's your prerequisite for a man. With those things a woman is comfortable? This is why women get dumped when a guy's hard work starts to bear fruit.
How many women grew up in a three bedroom house or had a car that you put that as a minimum for someone else's child to provide for you?
Does his mother live in a three bed house andoes she drive she drive an old Camry? That is what I call being entitled beyond the very word.
a real babe

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Maxi112: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:

Am glad someone else understands that, this is a gibberish post just like me. How re u?.
Hello transgender! grin

when will you reveal your true sexulity to us, why hide behind (f) handle to chat ladies that caught your fancy?

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
Sighs.

They keep shouting broke guys...

The reason why I don't take these useless girls serious is because most of them are depending on either;

Parents
Boyfriends
Toasters
Magas
Sugar daddies etc... For survival. Some are even hoes. We see them everytime on Tblakhoc's Instagram page. wink

I read about a lady who sells Irish potatoes yesterday on Frontpage and I said to myself "this girl will never look at another human and call him/her broke" because she knows how tough the country is and she is ready to take the bull by its horn.

An average guy hustling in Nigeria is broke (a man who can't boast of 200k in his account in this present economy brouhaha is broke).

The country is tough man! no jobs, transportation is expensive, you have to pay for rent, lights, data, food and all that shìt. If you are earning 100k and deduct your expenses in a month (apart from some hazards) you are left with just change for savings.

Dear empty brain nairaland ladies, before you sit with your 3.5inches phone to type shìt just because you are lonely and bored at least don't make yourselves look stupìd smiley

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Stevengerd(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
The mods will surely close the trend. Hottie Hottie
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by kullozone(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Busy body, you dey mind am. grin
Ashawo, howfar na cheesy how much?

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissCokie(f): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

Hello my dear
How's the week so far?

The week has bin so had for me. Work, and sleepless nights. You?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
A LETTER TO THE BROKE GUYS.
-
Greetings all!
I will like to briefly to thank all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.
Thank you my Darlings. *kisses*
-
Back to my main subject, THE BROKE GUYS.
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
This era of financial scarcity always leave many men with feeling of emptiness,
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
NOW Broke Guys listen, let me give you a bit of advice..
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
So before you blame them for rejecting you as a broke guy, remember this.
1. Being broken is NOT a permanent situation, work hard to change the status.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable,
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 3-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a camry even if it is old model.
Women just want to be comfortable.
So Mr Broke guy,
Why not focus on improving your financial status instead?
From #30,000, aim to be getting atleast up to #70,000 and above, monthly.
From Public yard, aim at living in a comfortable apartment.
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
Some Broke Guys are LAZY in nature!
Women do appreciate hardworking guys, we do.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
Why are such guys suprised at being broke?
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and learn an income earning skill.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
Work hard to improve your financial status,
Go and learn an income earning Skill,they are many out there to learn from.
My Final point is that a guy should be financial stable first before thinking of a serious relationship or marriage.
OK. Broke is not permanent to a hard working guy.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.

This post has a lot to take from and I really love it. All the people bashing you have refused to be objective and they don't see where you're trying to come from. Now:
1 I agree with you that man should be hardworking and try to be resourceful. I usually advise men that women Love the potential to make money and not necessarily money itself. It's the desire to make money that women Love. I agree with you on this.

2 on your point of broke guys are lazy, I agree as well. I understand that you're to speak in a general sense and not that it's "every broke guy that's lazy" . 90% of broke guys are actually lazy. Now in the 10% that are not lazy most of them take the wrong steps and are not smart

3 on your issue of financial stability, I also agree with you on that because it's an absolute must that a guy should be financially stable

4 I however disagree on the fact that a man should be the higher earner.

5 so In light of everything I give your post 8.6/10
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
Sighs.

The reason why I don't take these useless girls serious is because most of them are depending on either;

Parents
Boyfriends
Toasters
Magas
Sugar daddies etc... For survival. Some are even hoes. We see them everytime on Tblakhoc's Instagram page. wink

I read about a lady who sells Irish potatoes yesterday on Frontpage and I said to myself "this girl will never look at another human and call him/her broke" because she knows how tough the country is and she is ready to take the bull by its horn.

An average guy hustling in Nigeria is broke (a man who can't boast of 200k in his account in this present economy brouhaha is broke).

The country is tough man! no jobs, transportation is expensive, you have to pay for rent, lights, data, food and all that shìt. If you are earning 100k and deduct your expenses in a month (apart from some hazards) you are left with just change for savings.

Dear empty brain nairaland ladies, before you sit with your 3.5inches phone to type shìt just because you are lonely and bored at least don't make yourselves look stupìd smiley
guy u make sence for d first time eva
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissCokie(f): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
ur a gud woman a gud wife God bless u

God bless you too.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

I cannot fathom how you can not see how superficial you come across in that statement you wrote.
In a nutshell according to you a woman wants a man with a 3 bed house and a car that's your prerequisite for a man. With those things a woman is comfortable? This is why women get dumped when a guy's hard work starts to bear fruit.
How many women grew up in a three bedroom house or had a car that you put that as a minimum for someone else's child to provide for you?
Does his mother live in a three bed house andoes she drive she drive an old Camry? That is what I call being entitled beyond the very word.
I disagree here
I think some people's mom have all those things you mentioned

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
lolz. Jakandeola is my good friend here. The guy de vex this afternoon.
Lol. .and you come hit him on his nerves
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by emperorsversion(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
all they think is men alone must work hard for the ladies and they see nothing wrong in them avoiding being a liability..

its all so accustomed to the system and their upbringing that they see it as a generational FACT
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I do this as fun but at the same time, we are here to encourage young guys. You can build your house too. God bless your hustle
thank you ma smiley
It is a standard in my family wink
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
kullozone:

Ashawo, howfar na cheesy
how much?
Broke ass, you can't afford this Ashawo. cheesy
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissRaine69(f): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
what i wrote is an estimation for a reader to get my point. I was driving at objectivity.
You might want to reword that.

4 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by rosalieene(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:

Did you say your marriage grin , excuse me, you're a slay queen, and a broke pretender at that. Guys would end up tagging us a gold digger, its because of people like you.

You may tolerate insult from a man, really, you lack dignity, I was thinking the guys here are broke, yet you would tolerate a broke guy to insult you.

Please show me the matured people that understands your writeup. You are trying so hard to stay relevant, but you're following the wrong lane. He must v this and that, just to make you happy, while you have 0kobo in your account. I am disgraced in you.

I would ignore your next mention, because you don't deserve it from me ever again... I ensure to pick the wheat out of the stone.

Bye.

hey it hasn't gotten to that extent.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
Sighs.

Parents
Boyfriends
Toasters
Magas

You're probably talking like this because of the way she presented it + the memory you've had of other posts you've read. Go back and analyse each of her points carefully
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
A LETTER TO THE BROKE GUYS.
-
Greetings all!
I will like to briefly to thank all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.
Thank you my Darlings. *kisses*
-
Back to my main subject, THE BROKE GUYS.
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
This era of financial scarcity always leave many men with feeling of emptiness,
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
NOW Broke Guys listen, let me give you a bit of advice..
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
So before you blame them for rejecting you as a broke guy, remember this.
1. Being broken is NOT a permanent situation, work hard to change the status.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable,
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 1 or 2-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a mercedes even if it is old model.
Women just want to be comfortable.
So Mr Broke guy,
Why not focus on improving your financial status instead?
From #30,000, aim to be getting atleast up to #70,000 and above, monthly.
From Public yard, aim at living in a comfortable apartment.
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
Some Broke Guys are LAZY in nature!
Women do appreciate hardworking guys, we do.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
Why are such guys suprised at being broke?
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and learn an income earning skill.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
Work hard to improve your financial status,
Go and learn an income earning Skill,they are many out there to learn from.
My Final point is that a guy should be financial stable first before thinking of a serious relationship or marriage.
OK. Broke is not permanent to a hard working guy.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.
Love you too........ (dont worry i know you are married)
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Blackhawk03(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:

End of the world
good my sis
Elebu is dry no rain yet oo
How is alakia grin

Hehehehe. Desert tongue

Good as usual jawe. cool
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by rosalieene(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Broke ass, you can't afford this Ashawo. cheesy

Hahahaha

good reply
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

you no dey talk put for the matter?
Your own na just to dey shine teeth dey put obama picture upandan cheesy cheesy

abi you dey fear dem girls or even dem guys sad sad

who knows it may be that all what this shiiii needs to be brought to an end is your comment on it

but you no dey ever gree comment angry
Blackhawk03:

Hehehehe. Desert tongue

Good as usual jawe. cool
kk my sis smiley
Maxi112:
Hello transgender! grin

when will you reveal your true sexulity to us, why hide behind (f) handle to chat ladies that caught your fancy?

cheesy
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Maxi112: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
cheesy
you self see am? grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
thank you ma smiley
It is a standard in my family wink
Nice one. Brokelyngrin you don chop?grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
This post has a lot to take from and I really love it. All the people bashing you have refused to be objective and they don't see where you're trying to come from. Now:
1 I agree with you that man should be hardworking and try to be resourceful. I usually advise men that women Love the potential to make money and not necessarily money itself. It's the desire to make money that women Love. I agree with you on this.

2 on your point of broke guys are lazy, I agree as well. I understand that you're to speak in a general sense and not that it's "every broke guy that's lazy" . 90% of broke guys are actually lazy. Now in the 10% that are not lazy most of them take the wrong steps and are not smart

3 on your issue of financial stability, I also agree with you on that because it's an absolute must that a guy should be financially stable

4 I however disagree on the fact that a man should be the higher earner.

5 so In light of everything I give your post 8.6/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by pryme(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
being Rich has many levels.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 3-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a camry even if it is old model.
Women want to be comfortable. Simple

I understand what you are saying, it's doesn't change the fact that you want a man that is already made.

Based on your requirements....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

Hahahaha

good reply
True talk. grin
I date broke guys who're ambitious and not just seating at a place while I've got my own things going for me.

They all think men pay our bills. When he's broke and lazy; how will he afford me?. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.