Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31471 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Funny hw dz south africans degrade nigerians buh d cant jus do with out the same nigerian forum undecided
Can't do without Nigerian forum?? Speak for yourself,NL may be like an oxygen tank that's keeping you alive,but that's not the case with people from other parts of the world.people do have lives outside the cyberspace

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Raintaker(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
Thank eee I enjoyed talking with you,grin it a pleasuregrin
Oga Y u Mumu like this?
Are u from kpotokpoto Republic?
Only Kpotopoto republicans try to asslick like you've been doing since yesterday.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Dz one, undecided babymama i was also made to understand dat wen u hate people or sumtin,u do d best u can to avoid anytin related to dem, i believe d xame is applicable here

Babymama? What are you talking about?.

Lol, sound like my friend Marty I swear. Who hates who ?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Can't do without Nigerian forum?? Speak for yourself,NL may be like an oxygen tank that's keeping you alive,but that's not the case with people from other parts of the world.people do have lives outside the cyberspace
exactly d first question i threw at u, why are u here if it nt also an oxygen tank to u undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Feel lyk we should go of d main point? no probs, u mean me callin u babymama? dnt knw d direction of ur thought buh dat was in respone to u callin me babygirl, lyk i view diffrent aswell
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Funny enough u dnt my aproval nd dat of others, buh wat surprise me most z dah fact dat u have to willingly slide, i mean arent u supose to do d best u can to stay away frm anytin related to naija since u guys fucking hate dem. ajuju ? undecided
What about the same Nigerians who hate SA but won't stop making long queues just to get SA visa? Shouldn't they also stay away since they hate South Africans so much??

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Raintaker:
Oga Y u Mumu like this?
Are u from kpotokpoto Republic?
Only Kpotopoto republicans try to asslick like you've been doing since yesterday.
Aswear angry
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Feel lyk we should go of d main point? no probs, u mean me callin u babymama? dnt knw d direction of ur thought buh dat was in respone to u callin me babygirl, lyk i view diffrent aswell

Lol, no one is stopping you . What's the main point again?. Lol, oh now I get you baby or lady ? cry correct me if you want or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
What about the same Nigerians who hate SA but won't stop making long queues just to get SA visa? Shouldn't they also stay away since they hate South Africans so much??
U fucking knw dat SA started d hatred tinz, nd abou d travel, man hate naija peps or nah d must explore nd i lov em for dat
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, no one is stopping you . What's the main point again?. Lol, oh now I get you baby or lady ? cry correct me if you want or leave it.
d xame applies to u babymama or lady wink
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
U fucking knw dat SA started d hatred tinz, nd abou d travel, man hate naija peps or nah d must explore nd i lov em for dat
Let me not stoop any lower.you sound like a dyslexic person

Let's call it a day

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
d xame applies to u babymama or lady wink

Lol, I will take babymama in this case.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:

Baby, what are you saying? grin.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:

Let's call it a day

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I will take babymama in this case.
Wel em nt takin babygurl wink buh babymama,hope u ar nt one wink
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Wel em nt takin babygurl wink buh babymama,hope u ar nt one wink

Lol, I've just become one right here on nairaland.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:

Let's call it a day
as lng as u cant ansa my question any excuse z welcum,buh d insult is un called for sound to childish,hope u are nt below 16 or are u guys knwn for dat? i mean throw insult
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Baby, what are you saying? grin.
Even if this forum had an auto translator I bet you it wouldn't have decyphered that gibberish

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Even if this forum had an auto translator I bet you it wouldn't have decyphered that gibberish

LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I've just become one right here on nairaland.
Beta for u, sum gels are jus destined to become babymama wink
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Beta for u, sum gels are jus destined to become babymama wink

Yes we all have destinies baby girl, some were meant to be stupid , gullible etc. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Oh sorry if u didnt get dat buh i lyk wen my enemies are confused grin lyk it more if d confusion remains permanent in lyf
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2017
vingeophysicist:
your men are lazy that is why your women run after Nigerian men.you resort to killing of your fellow African brother to compensate for your lazy mind.
you are also lazy since you'd rather scam people of their hard earned money rather than work, snatch people's body organs with the misguided belief that you'll be wealthy,lol. Nobody runs after Nigerian men in SA, it's a myth to make yourselves feel better,..the actual truth is that you guys are considered ugly and uncultured ,it's actually taboo to date Nigerians and those who do, are frowned upon by society. Spare us the "fellow African" story, you guys kill each for religious differences and human parts

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you are also lazy since you'd rather scam people of their hard earned money rather than work, snatch people's body organs with the misguided belief that you'll be wealthy,lol. Nobody runs after Nigerian men in SA, it's a myth to make yourselves feel better,..the actual truth is that you guys are considered ugly and uncultured ,it's actually taboo to date Nigerians and those who do, are frowned upon by society. Spare us the "fellow African" story, you guys kill each for religious differences and human parts
u beta shot up bfore I get mad lionessza tell dis thing to stfu respect is recproca
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
guy awfar dat hiv u get did u rob or kill a naija guy today did u still feel pains dat a naija guy got ur girl why u no get any girl and feel pains. wen last u rape u b south Africa
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by newslifeop: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Really
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Grace87:
there's nothing about my post tht says I don't hv manners. infact it shows how wicked Nigerian Igbo men are...they are evil an use people to get to were they want, they wud even kill you for them to eat...and their Igbo girls wud accept any money they get from them, dsnt even matter where or how they got it, now that to me is stupid an immoral. Yet yall still jump up n down in church praising God...bt the minute u leave church you go straight to perfom witchcraft an rituals...Tsek...geraaaa here!

Infact if I can tell you, Igbo people are loud an ill mannered as opposed to Yorubas. Yorubas are more humble, have manners and understand the term humanity. As for your tribe, I don't knw in what Hell you ppl were created, coz it seems even the original hell is better than were yall originate from. angry

May thunder barb off your pubic hairs, you Zulu gibbon! Coming to Nairaland as a foreigner and pitching one tribe against another.

You pathetic piece of dog shiit. The only thing going for S.A girls are thier big booty. Those girls behave like men and eat pap like dogs.

The only time they are tamed is when they are confronted with a Nigerian guy because their men are docile, unmotivated, daga-smoking lunatics who rape their women like drunken sailors.

Mater of fact, 70% of S.A women are suffering from sexual traumas and partial frigidity due to rape, that's why they work like slaves to provide shelter and food for their men.

You women are just men in female bodies!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:

May thunder barb off your pubic hairs, you Zulu gibbon! Coming to Nairaland as a foreigner and pitching one tribe against another.

You pathetic piece of dog shiit. The only thing going for S.A girls are thier big booty. Those girls behave like men and eat pap like dogs.

The only time they are tamed is when they are confronted with a Nigerian guy because their men are docile, unmotivated, daga-smoking lunatics who rape their women like drunken sailors.

Mater of fact, 70% of S.A women are suffering from sexual traumas and partial frigidity due to rape, that's why they work like slaves to provide shelter and food for their men.

nice one guy u make sence God bless even if I fight or get mad at ibo is not a sa ugly barsterd dat will make me hate dem biafrabushboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
guy awfar dat hiv u get did u rob or kill a naija guy today did u still feel pains dat a naija guy got ur girl why u no get any girl and feel pains. wen last u rape u b south Africa
LOL what is this makoko rat saying? Village simpletons everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:

LMFAO you sound so passionate with all that noise . All that incoherent crap makes you sound like a raving lunatic. Did you even go through this thread to see that this person is Nigeria doing what you do best starting online tribal wars. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL what is this makoko rat saying? Village simpletons everywhere grin

LMFAO doesn't he remind you of that jakandeola dude cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.