Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31464 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot up bfore I get mad lionessza tell dis thing to stfu respect is recproca

What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you are also lazy since you'd rather scam people of their hard earned money rather than work, snatch people's body organs with the misguided belief that you'll be wealthy,lol. Nobody runs after Nigerian men in SA, it's a myth to make yourselves feel better,..the actual truth is that you guys are considered ugly and uncultured ,it's actually taboo to date Nigerians and those who do, are frowned upon by society. Spare us the "fellow African" story, you guys kill each for religious differences and human parts
Time out...this one will definitely hit home

Village degenerates will be in here catching feelings in 5,4,3....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO doesn't he remind you of that jakandeola dude cry
lol you never know,it could be him.the level of illiteracy being displayed here is only comparable to that jakandeola

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Even if this forum had an auto translator I bet you it wouldn't have decyphered that gibberish

Smh, why does the fact that you're unable to decipher the meaning of a sentence amuse you like this? Is oblivion fun for you?

Education puts us all in such tiny boxes; with a little more creativity you would have unravelled the gibberish and earned the rights to brag about one more skill. You aren't always going to be pampered with proper lexical structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Raintaker:
Oga Y u Mumu like this?
Are u from kpotokpoto Republic?
Only Kpotopoto republicans try to asslick like you've been doing since yesterday.
hay oh I appreciate your comment,grin
But don't you think only fools call people fool'sgrin

Like imagine a mad man asking a normal human if his madgrin
Hahahahahahah bro you are funny oooooogrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, the pleasure was all "mine" Marty.
oh ok you welcome
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, anyone who's ever spoken to you before would tell Marty so let's not drag this any further . Enjoy the rest of your day.
hahahah well proves will tell as that only how I believ and get convinced in my own way not mere talkgrin

Well have a nice day and enjoy ur staygrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

We are done here Marty grin grin grin
grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO you sound so passionate with all that noise . All that incoherent crap makes you sound like a raving lunatic. Did you even go through this thread to see that this person is Nigeria doing what you do best starting online tribal wars. Smh.
first off, your punctuation skill is as porous as that bacteria dome you call a pussy.

Secondly, are you telling me that Op is a Nigerian female who asserts S.A girls are the best over West African? Well that's none of my biz until I saw the tribal jabs.

You're a HIV conductor at best and drug-ferrier for a Nigerian dude at worst.

Lunacy is you , a classless guttersnipe slum-drab pretending you aren't a curb prostitute.

Now hop out of my mentions, you low-class dick-swapper!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
nice one guy u make sence God bless even if I fight or get mad at ibo is not a sa ugly barsterd dat will make me hate dem biafrabushboy
Dude just shut up, You love asslicking a lot and your grammar is too poor

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Smh, why does the fact that you're unable to decipher the meaning of a sentence amuse you like this? Is oblivion fun for you?

Education puts us all in such tiny boxes; with a little more creativity you would have unravelled the gibberish and earned the rights to brag about one more skill. You aren't always going to be pampered with proper lexical structure.

What does education have to do with all these .that write up couldn't be decyphered because it was written by someone who was obviously born with a severe mental retardation,it has nothing to do with education

Dyslexia is a condition one is born with,an innate condition in that particular person and doesn't eventually stop when one pursues education

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
first off, your punctuation skill is as porous as that bacteria dome you call a pussy.

Secondly, are you telling me that Op is a Nigerian female who asserts S.A girls are the best over West African? Well that's none of my biz until I saw the tribal jabs.

You're a HIV conductor at best and drug-ferrier for a Nigerian dude at worst.

Lunacy is you , a classless guttersnipe slum-drab pretending you aren't a curb prostitute.

Now hop out of my mentions, you low-class dick-swapper!

LMFAO, oh! gosh typical of your kind. You know my hiv status and that I'm a prostitute, how about my address? grin. So classless.

Only an fools believed that this guy is a Zimbabwean promoting SA women, and you are one of them. Why would a Zim lady not promote her own?why promote another tribe over the other , how does she know so much about your country even poor villages . A fool you are.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Blackhawk01: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahah well proves will tell as that only how I believ and get convinced in my own way not mere talkgrin

Well have a nice day and enjoy ur staygrin

You are one terrible asslicker or maybe you're dumb de ni. Yet to figure out which is your problem tho. undecided

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Dude just shut up, You love asslicking a lot and your grammar is too poor
u are proud to b a mumu get out dog face
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

What are you saying?
I will ansa u wen u cure ur hiv
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u are proud to b a mumu get out dog face
Have you blogged today, asslicker get out from my mention
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, oh! gosh typical of your kind. You know my hiv status and that I'm a prostitute, how about my address? grin. So classless.

Only an fools believed that this guy is a Zimbabwean promoting SA women, and you are one of them. Why would a Zim lady not promote her own?why promote another tribe over the other , how does she know so much about your country even poor villages . A fool you are.
You must forgive me for debasing you less than a stray dog! I find it hard to address you in manners reserved for ladies.
Statistic says the chances of you being an HIV carrier is more that 7 in a scale of 10!

And your posts are as confusing as a hoe trying anal sex for the first time. You keep giving the OP different nationalities to hide your stupidity.

First he was a Nigerian, now a Zimbabwean? Tell your pap-swilling clientele to withdraw his fingers from off your unwashed pussy, so you can concentrate.

My intention is to fĂșck you harder than any drunken Zulu rapist ever did.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL what is this makoko rat saying? Village simpletons everywhere grin
u barsterd south Africa animal go kiss de white man ass u ar a slave to white u live in slum jonnasburg as a slave d white man own ur economy u hiv infected dog face
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Have you blogged today, asslicker get out from my mention
if I tell u word u will regret. I let u go #ignore
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
What does education have to do with all these .that write up couldn't be decyphered because it was written by someone who was obviously born with a severe mental retardation,it has nothing to do with education

Dyslexia is a condition one is born with,an innate condition in that particular person and doesn't eventually stop when one pursues education

I'm talking about the reader, not the writer. You. Your inability to comprehend what was written, because you're accustomed to specific order and lexical structure. Proper syntax, so that a sentence is universally understood, is taught (That's the relevance of education). It tailors you to a specific format and makes you less creative. It saves time, though.

Dyslexia is a reading disorder. So in context, that would amount to a person not being able to make sense of the words in front of him.

And dyslexic people aren't mentally retarded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I will ansa u wen u cure ur hiv

First time seeing you writing something that makes a bit of sense, now go and cure your aids cus I hear it's killing a lot of you too and build some proper hospitals while you're at it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
if I tell u word u will regret. I let u go #ignore
Better speak the language you understand very well which is yoruba instead of giving us headache with this your English

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL what is this makoko rat saying? Village simpletons everywhere grin
i love the pigs cheesy

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by jaksmillioniar: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Better speak the language you understand very well which is yoruba instead of giving us headache with this your English
#ignore
Lionessza:

First time seeing you writing something that makes a bit of sense, now go and cure your aids cus I hear it's killing a lot of you too and build some proper hospitals while you're at it.
get out u criminal zulu prostute. u are notin to naija a disgrace to africa wen dey oyibo call us monkey dey mean u. I wish neva fight for u so u become a slave foreva
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fearlez:
You must forgive me for debasing you less than a stray dog! I find it hard to address you in manners reserved for ladies.
Statistics says the chances of you being an HIV carrier is more that 7 in a scale of 10!

And your posts are as confusing as a hoe trying anal sex for the first time. You keep giving the OP different nationalities to hide your stupidity.

First he was a Nigerian, now a Zimbabwean? Tell your pap-swilling clientele to withdraw his fingers from off your unwashed pussy, so you can concentrate.

My intention is to fĂșck you harder than a drunken Zulu rapist ever did.

I'm not going to respond to the other classless rubbish you wrote. If you were smart enough you would have gone through the earlier pages of this thread and you would have seen the op claimed she was a Zimbabwean living in SA. Any sane person would question why a woman from another nation would want to promote women from another nation but not you lol. Secondly, the smart ones saw through "her" writing of Nigerian phrases and lingo and dissing of other tribes that "she " was a Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
#ignore get out u criminal zulu prostute. u are notin to naija a disgrace to africa wen dey oyibo call us monkey dey mean u. I wish neva fight for u so u become a slave foreva

Lol, hungry fool go back to school and learn to write first and we will talk after. Bloody jakandeola grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
#ignore get out u criminal zulu prostute. u are notin to naija a disgrace to africa wen dey oyibo call us monkey dey mean u. I wish neva fight for u so u become a slave foreva
Why are you attacking her for saying the truth, and you would be the same person that would be following her around later, stop disgracing yourself son
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I'm talking about the reader, not the writer. You. Your inability to comprehend what was written, because you're accustomed to specific order and lexical structure. Proper syntax, so that a sentence is universally understood, is taught (That's the relevance of education). It tailors you to a specific format and makes you less creative. It saves time, though.

Dyslexia is a reading disorder. So in context, that would amount to a person not being able to make sense of the words in front of him.

And dyslexic people aren't mentally retarded.
Check rule number 21 of this forum,It simlply reads "PLEASE USE WORDS CORRECTLY WHEN YOU POST...." .Some of us don't have time to decode unreadable twaddles.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You are one terrible asslicker or maybe you're dumb de ni. Yet to figure out which is your problem tho. undecided
My sister I thought I was the only 1 who noticed it, dude was supporting us before, just because he was chatting with a lady, he changed, nairaland guys are something else, if you people call them broke, i won't fight you guys again
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

ow thanks for the compliment I appreciate that from yougringringringringrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm not going to respond to the other classless rubbish you wrote. If you were smart enough you would have gone through the earlier pages of this thread and you would have seen the op claimed she was a Zimbabwean living in SA. Any sane person would question why a woman from another nation would want to promote women from another nation but not you lol. Secondly, the smart ones saw through "her" writing of Nigerian phrases and lingo and dissing of other tribes that "she " was a Nigerian man.
I would advise not to waste your time with the miserable low-life,he has more than 25 monikers on this forum.He would give his last breath just to have the last comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.