Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31459 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, don't mind the hungry boy doing sing alongs.

How have you been Jace?
I don't even know why I responded to that

I've been good,you been away for a lil' while hey?

Take these fireworks as my WELCOME BACK message

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by tifany89(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
Well I have attest to it,so I won't stand or watch people say bad or good to things they aren't sure of..

Whatever I say I am also sure or might even have seen and attest to..

You can imagine someone once told me South africa have nothing to offer other than sex?These are fantastical lies is there any woman or man that hates good things so I speak from what ve seen and attest to..

The general and the simple truth is what I have said no doubtgrin

Nigerian ladies should be classified into such categories I mean for the home base ladies in nigeriagrin

Mehn people can be so gullible and hmmm God thanks you for my life,I can't believ or say things that am not sure of...
Guy see the way you are just disgracing and embarrassing yourself unnecessarily, what is actually wrong with some of you. To the extent that a foreigner is now advising you to stop putting your own people down , am sure wen u type Nigerian ladies are this and that that includes your mother, sisters and every female members of your family. You can't even string a correct sentence together to save your life and you are here castigating girls like u v dated the whole girls in Nigeria, how nezza was able to understand all the gibberish you v been posting beats my imagination . This is a public forum with visitors all over the world so watch what u say. The OP said SA women are the best and that's her opinion and I respect it but for you insulting Nigerian girls which is unrelated to the topic speaks about your deficient IQ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jayceon:
I don't even know why I responded to that

I've been good,you been away for a lil' while hey?

Take these fireworks as my WELCOME BACK message

Lol, me neither.

Yeah . Thanks Jace. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I was still looking for you. I've been ok just little busy, how are things in Abuja?
And you've finally found me. Dreams really do come true wink. Nothing's changed in Abuja. We still have not seen the president.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, me neither.

Yeah . Thanks Jace. cheesy
my pleasure smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

You really confuse me sometimes I'm telling you. grin
eh seriouslyshocked sorry my dear this message was for a guy on my topics not youshocked am sincerely sorry for thisgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

And you've finally found me. Dreams really do come true wink. Nothing's changed in Abuja. We still have not seen the president.

Lol, go look under the zuma rock maybe he's burried there grin. Glad you're still good though wink.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
eh seriouslyshocked sorry my dear this message was for a guy on my topics not youshocked am sincerely sorry for thisgrin

Ok.sure grin.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
tifany89:

Guy see the way you are just disgracing and embarrassing yourself unnecessarily, what is actually wrong with some of you. To the extent that a foreigner is now advising you to stop putting your own people down , am sure wen u type Nigerian ladies are this and that that includes your mother, sisters and every female members of your family. You can't even string a correct sentence together to save your life and you are here castigating girls like u v dated the whole girls in Nigeria, how nezza was able to understand all the gibberish you v been posting beats my imagination . This is a public forum with visitors all over the world so watch what u say. The OP said SA women are the best and that's her opinion and I respect it but for you insulting Nigerian girls which is unrelated to the topic speaks about your deficient IQ..

Ow God I thought you even stand by the truth been that people like you who claim to be religious will see or attest to what ve saidgrin

You talk about constructive statement or what sorry man am not a professor in English I begin to imagine if christ or jesus ever used English to interact yet he was respected please keep English one saidgrin

Hay calm down I don't side anybody neither in my mum sister or even in anyway related to me,grin
I never mentioned names rather so I wonder why u ve to bring in relations over this but who care's grin I say basically my mindgrin
If you have got nothing over me saying this garbage about nigerian ladies then why talking it obvious your mum,sister's and also possesses such qualities hahahahahahgrin

Nigerian's claiming to be good especially women u can imagine,statistics have showed and rated nigerian women according to my fact.

Do I need to hide ladies of their bad deeds please man u sound dumb to me..
I can't live such life you are livinggrin that rubbish I should come out to defend nigerian ladies even when I know they are not worth itmeeetwweech
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
tifany89:

Chai aaaaaaaa God why did u do this to nigeria
Well I will not blam God sha,we caused itgrin

I should come and side nigerian ladies or even men jeeezzz I can't do that if u are bad or good I say it.

And for nigerian ladies current they are not worth it,only few and u don't expect me to rate them with the few the margin is just too muchgrin

Hay bro I don't side anybody even my mum or sister's if u are bad I say it openly no hiding place for you..

I can't live the kind of lying life or what u telling me to do or suggesting,chai mehn please join me for coffee if u caregrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
tifany89:

Just imagine such Unconscionability
Dud please I don't do such I ve heat out my point and no going backgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok.sure grin.
u see ve been attacked by my statement because I did not protect our ladiesgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
u see ve been attacked by my statement because I did not protect our ladiesgrin

I don't think you are being attacked rather corrected , which is you deserve more than that for stereotyping millions of people.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by tifany89(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:

Ow God I thought you even stand by the truth been that people like you who claim to be religious will see or attest to what ve saidgrin

You talk about constructive statement or what sorry man am not a professor in English I begin to imagine if christ or jesus ever used English to interact yet he was respected please keep English one saidgrin

Hay calm down I don't side anybody neither in my mum sister or even in anyway related to me,grin
I never mentioned names rather so I wonder why u ve to bring in relations over this but who care's grin I say basically my mindgrin
If you have got nothing over me saying this garbage about nigerian ladies then why talking it obvious your mum,sister's and also possesses such qualities hahahahahahgrin

Nigerian's claiming to be good especially women u can imagine,statistics have showed and rated nigerian women according to my fact.

Do I need to hide ladies of their bad deeds please man u sound dumb to me..
I can't live such life you are livinggrin that rubbish I should come out to defend nigerian ladies even when I know they are not worth itmeeetwweech

There was no where in my post were I claimed to be overtly religious but fact remains u r a very unintelligent person. U keep saying Nigerian ladies and in the same breath you say u didn't mention names. You don't know dat word Nigerian ladies encompasses every female in Nigeria, but how would u know this when you as dull and useless as the word p in psychology. Imagine you calling me dumb lolz, wonders shall never cease. I know d reason u r saying all this rubbish is to look for attention and maybe get the SA chick to like u but dude ate u that dumb? Charity begins at home. You will only end up ridiculing yourself. I have friends, sisters,colleagues etc that are Nigerians so I can't have you displaying your ignorance here. Better pick up your English textbook and read. English is our lingua franca and you should be able to write clearly in it. Even my grandfather that didn't go to secondary school don't write as much rubbish as you

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by tifany89(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
H
Lionessza:

I don't think you are being attacked rather corrected , which is you deserve more than that for stereotyping millions of people.
Seriously I don't believe we still have such people in this part of the world. Just imagine what a human being with a functioning brain is saying, don't know what he is trying to prove. Truth is I don't think any girl with class will settle for such low life. With this kind of mentality and mindset how do u expect such a person to fair in a relationship. You just come here and be stereotyping millions of people, how ignorant.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, go look under the zuma rock maybe he's burried there grin. Glad you're still good though wink.
Buried under a rock or wherever, I wish he would just return to the country. You don't need to be away from the country to be a sick president.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
tifany89:

There was no where in my post were I claimed to be overtly religious but fact remains u r a very unintelligent person. U keep saying Nigerian ladies and in the same breath you say u didn't mention names. You don't know dat word Nigerian ladies encompasses every female in Nigeria, but how would u know this when you as dull and useless as the word p in psychology. Imagine you calling me dumb lolz, wonders shall never cease. I know d reason u r saying all this rubbish is to look for attention and maybe get the SA chick to like u but dude ate u that dumb? Charity begins at home. You will only end up ridiculing yourself. I have friends, sisters,colleagues etc that are Nigerians so I can't have you displaying your ignorance here. Better pick up your English textbook and read. English is our lingua franca and you should be able to write clearly in it. Even my grandfather that didn't go to secondary school don't write as much rubbish as you

Hahahahahhahahah jeezzz you need to be a comediangrin

Hahahahahahahah ow really hahahahahhaha chai aaaaaa see people ooo mehn nor be small thing so I got all this bashing coz I said so about ladies hahahahahahah shaieeee

Please sorry to ask forget about ur size eh how old are you,grin don't be angry please

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

wowuuuuuuugrin this is serious..

Imagine the Unconscionability and Unconscionable??shocked

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
tifany89:
H
Seriously I don't believe we still have such people in this part of the world. Just imagine what a human being with a functioning brain is saying, don't know what he is trying to prove. Truth is I don't think any girl with class will settle for such low life. With this kind of mentality and mindset how do u expect such a person to fair in a relationship. You just come here and be stereotyping millions of people, how ignorant.

That's the point I was raising to him in my earlier posts , thay you don't just make judgements about a whole country of people based on those you've interacted with or what you see on the media. I don't think he gets that all sorts of characters are found in every country, he was lucky to have met the types he claims he met in SA because we also have gold diggers, stupid , clever , lazy , hardworking, ugly and beautiful, etc. When you step outside your home everyday you never know which of these people you will bump into and it has nothing to do with nationality, it's something we all have to deal with worldwide.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Buried under a rock or wherever, I wish he would just return to the country. You don't need to be away from the country to be a sick president.

I get you , are there any confirmations he's still alive though?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

I get you , are there any confirmations he's still alive though?
Yeah, he is. Some governors visited him and took pics. I can't even say I'm happy he's alive because I don't know what that means for the nation.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Yeah, he is. Some governors visited him and took pics. I can't even say I'm happy he's alive because I don't know what that means for the nation.

Yeah hey, who is the likely successor besides the acting president?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
tifany89:

let that man live

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by wtfcoded: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

"She"is probably an nigerian man , I've been following " her "pathetic posts.
I shouldn't doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by LalaSnakeLala(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:
You are not SA , stop shytting all over our country name. If you want to degrade Nigerian women use another way cus only a fool would believe that a SA woman would come on a Nigerian forum and start a pathetic thread like this. You've been making these pathetic threads and posts for sometime now to promote Nigerian men and SA women relationships as if that's a norm, you have been noticed Sir !. Even a Zimbabwean( which you claim to be) wouldn't be coming here promoting SA women instead of her own lol but desperate fools will fall this grin. Gtfoh.
Thank you for the expose. The foolish Op is neither South African nor Zimbabwean. It's not even a female. It's possibly a bigoted Nigerian from the South West.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by LalaSnakeLala(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jayceon:
That OP is not a South African,so no need for you to stress.my bet says "She" is a Nigerian who is using South Africa to settle some cheap scores with other Naija tribes "she" is beefing with but "she" is too much of a no-balls-having coward to confront them in public.

I'm am a born and bred South african,and trust me,here down South we can't tell Igbos from Yorubas and so on."Her" knowledge about naija tribes is TOO DEEP for "her" to be a South African wink

BEWARE OF FAKE PEOPLE
So on point. Yet it baffles me why you took the bait instead of just exposing the idiot or ignoring.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by tifany89(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:

Chai aaaaaaaa God why did u do this to nigeria
Well I will not blam God sha,we caused itgrin

I should come and side nigerian ladies or even men jeeezzz I can't do that if u are bad or good I say it.

And for nigerian ladies current they are not worth it,only few and u don't expect me to rate them with the few the margin is just too muchgrin

Hay bro I don't side anybody even my mum or sister's if u are bad I say it openly no hiding place for you..

I can't live the kind of lying life or what u telling me to do or suggesting,chai mehn please join me for coffee if u caregrin
I have just one question for you, are you perfect? You are here pointing fingers at every other person but yourself, what's wrong with this nigga self. Anybody can claim to be anything on net so am not surprised. I'm pretty sure u must be very happy at least u r getting the attention you desperately needed. Bye
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by tifany89(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

That's the point I was raising to him in my earlier posts , thay you don't just make judgements about a whole country of people based on those you've interacted with or what you see on the media. I don't think he gets that all sorts of characters are found in every country, he was lucky to have met the types he claims he met in SA because we also have gold diggers, stupid , clever , lazy , hardworking, ugly and beautiful, etc. When you step outside your home everyday you never know which of these people you will bump into and it has nothing to do with nationality, it's something we all have to deal with worldwide.
You are right ma'am. That dude is just something else and he still hasnt learn anything. It's obvious je is the problem and not the girls dat may be jilted him. Someone dat can't take correction in such litte matter and u expect him to do so in bigger things? Mbanu never

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:

So on point. Yet it baffles me why you took the bait instead of just exposing the idiot or ignoring.
No!! The fools I addressed are the ones who took the bait.I'm very familiar with that impostor's topics
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
lazy and jealous? Have you met all south african men to reach that conclusion? Anyway Nigerian men are scammers, drug dealers. And cannibals how's that?lol
your men are lazy that is why your women run after Nigerian men.you resort to killing of your fellow African brother to compensate for your lazy mind.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
tifany89:

I have just one question for you, are you perfect? You are here pointing fingers at every other person but yourself, what's wrong with this nigga self. Anybody can claim to be anything on net so am not surprised. I'm pretty sure u must be very happy at least u r getting the attention you desperately needed. Bye

Hahahahahah see this dude ooo,I asked you a simple question and you are trying to escape itgrin

Well I never mentioned I was perfect nor holy,just that I hate to mingle with people who live a life of lies trying to cover up for what is wrong,people like you claim to be sincere and nice to ladies and it bad hahahahahahah chai thanks for the chat anyway I am honestly happy that I got to know more about men who are decieving these ladies call (women)grin ahahahahahah my guy take heart eh kpele grin

Don't worry just relax ehgrin
Hahahahhaha aaaaaa na wa ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
vingeophysicist:
your men are lazy that is why your women run after Nigerian men.you resort to killing of your fellow African brother to compensate for your lazy mind.
this statement is a replica,we've seen and heard it all before,"lazy","xenophobic","chasing after nigerian men" grin .the reason your people are being killed is because they live like ticks who always try to suck from the host.are Indonesians also hanging you for having their women "running after" you? undecided

Ignore reality and continue with your empty chest-beating tradition wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa. / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.