Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31442 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
VargasVee:

No need to waste your time arguing with that troll. Fake account that's claiming to be a woman in SA.
The mofo be busy spreading stupid hate.

You should see the way she abbreviates like us. SA woman wey dey scream "Chai" and "Oooo" is that one a South African?
chai na naija slang nau grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jayceon:
this statement is a replica,we've seen and heard it all before,"lazy","xenophobic","chasing after nigerian men" grin .the reason your people are being killed is because they live like ticks who always try to suck from the host.are Indonesians also hanging you for having their women "running after" you? undecided

Ignore reality and continue with your empty chest-beating tradition wink
you just spoke like one and dont reply i am very busy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah hey, who is the likely successor besides the acting president?
Just a lot of people scheming in the background, but I think non of them will make it. If he dies, of course, the vice president takes over. But as for who the winner of the next election will be, only time will reveal that.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by pepemendy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Grace87:
6 Reasons Why South African woman are the most preferred by West African Men…

1. They are smart (Educated) and they have decent jobs, and they drive their own cars that they bought with their own money.
2. They are very submissive, and have respect for men. (It’s very rare in SA to hear a women swearing at her man, not even to tell him his is an idiot like most west African woman do)
3. They are great cooks, give them anything they can make a meal…any west African meal they do it to perfection.
4. They are more social, outgoing and spontaneous.
5. They are beautiful (Curves, and Pamela Anderson boobs)
6. Most importantly, they are believers of Christ…they don’t believe in witchcraft and using love portions on men.

yeye dey smell 4 dis one pusssy...my Igbo brodas don nack dis one apako finish...werey e don pain her

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by pepemendy(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
this statement is a replica,we've seen and heard it all before,"lazy","xenophobic","chasing after nigerian men" grin .the reason your people are being killed is because they live like ticks who always try to suck from the host.are Indonesians also hanging you for having their women "running after" you? undecided

Ignore reality and continue with your empty chest-beating tradition wink
more like a xenophobic bastard...quote me if ur papa na bastard... idiot
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by pepemendy(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah see this dude ooo,I asked you a simple question and you are trying to escape itgrin

Well I never mentioned I was perfect nor holy,just that I hate to mingle with people who live a life of lies trying to cover up for what is wrong,people like you claim to be sincere and nice to ladies and it bad hahahahahahah chai thanks for the chat anyway I am honestly happy that I got to know more about men who are decieving these ladies call (women)grin ahahahahahah my guy take heart eh kpele grin

Don't worry just relax ehgrin
Hahahahhaha aaaaaa na wa ooogrin
bruh don't mind that asslicker, any guy defending naija girls here is a bastard...awon olosho
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 3:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Mr seun, SA dem gang plenty for dz thread ooo shocked
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 4:42am On Aug 02, 2017
pepemendy:
bruh don't mind that asslicker, any guy defending naija girls here is a bastard...awon olosho
yur head dey there eeegrin just tire for that guy ooo
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by laribari(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2017
Grace87:
Heartbroken about? A broke Nigerian guy, whos married? Lol im smarter than that. Anyway, are you South African? If not, why were u opposing the specs of SAcans? well thts in defence of wat u saying 'concluding about Nigerian bullshit'

Im not frustrated, I have everything I need. A house, A car and my own money...I atleast don't need a man to upgrade me or to keep me alive. Infact men need me...Just like your wicked Igbo brother, who's glued himself on to me while he's got a wife back in Nigeria. Lol typical Igbo guy wud say the stupid things tht u are saying now. Focus on the this thread, an leave old news in the archives pls.

Eeeh! Gracey men need you? Abeg add me to you list oo! grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by placeofallure(f): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Grace87:
Im originally from Zimbabwe, but born an bread in South Africa. Anyway Zimbabwe/South African is the same thing.

Well Sister Grace87, most of the qualities you talked about are achievable by any tribe or race, same for the negatives too.

For me, the most intriguing thing about South Africa is the music. I'm currently listening to Brenda Fassie's Memeza as I type. I have several videos of Joyous Celebration. Jeff Maluleke, Hugh Masekela, Ringo are exclusives on my phone.

#stopthehatespreadthelove#
#oneafrica#
#citizenoftheworld#

Please, I also say sorry on behalf of the Nigerian guy (Igbo) who has hurt you, it's good you have healed and moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 5:51am On Aug 02, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:

Thank you for the expose. The foolish Op is neither South African nor Zimbabwean. It's not even a female. It's possibly a bigoted Nigerian from the South West.

I think so too.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Just a lot of people scheming in the background, but I think non of them will make it. If he dies, of course, the vice president takes over. But as for who the winner of the next election will be, only time will reveal that.

Lol, let me put you under the spotlight . Who would you prefer ? grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2017
vingeophysicist:
your men are lazy that is why your women run after Nigerian men.you resort to killing of your fellow African brother to compensate for your lazy mind.

Oh this song again ? Don't you guys get tired of lying to yourselves and living in lah lah land ? Who the f runs after you in SA ? Your brothers lie to you and you swallow it , no wonder your leaders (scratch that) your rulers feed the likes of you with bulsht and you go around singing their praises grin. Look around you and tell me who is lazy my boy. I wish I could see the African called you , so I could slaughter you like a goat just for being dumb and feeble minded.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh this song again ? Don't you guys get tired of lying to yourselves and living in lah lah land ? Who the f runs after you in SA ? Your brothers lie to you and you swallow it , no wonder your leaders (scratch that) your rulers feed the likes of you with bulsht and you go around singing their praises grin. Look around you and tell me who is lazy my boy. I wish I could see the African called you , so I could slaughter you like a goat just for being dumb and feeble minded.
LOL, I have some SA friends but they never said bullshit. to me and a few of my friends maybe because of the way roll. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 6:33am On Aug 02, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, I have some SA friends but they never said bullshit. to me and a few of my friends maybe because of the way roll. cheesy

Lol, never said bulsht about what ?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, never said bulsht about what ?
About behavior. Your country's girls are pretty. Some have amazon body, some fair in complexion and some white in color. cheesy

When some of these SA school mates talk to us in the club, we always tell them to chill first because they might not know the girls who are coming to us next. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2017
DeeTus:
About behavior. Your country's girls are pretty. Some have amazon bodies, some fair in complexion and some white in color. cheesy

When some of these SA school mates talk to us in the club, we always tell them to chill first because they might not know the girls who are coming to us next. cheesy

Lol, I don't understand you. Please make your point clear .
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I don't understand you. Please make your point clear .
Forget it then. I don't want to explain further. Just have to leave it that way. I really do not want you to understand that clearly. angry cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Ow I just did a research about what this dude is saying but I got this as my resultshocked

Is the research or result I got true

South African men have less sex than men in
other countries. A recent survey conducted by
Pharma Dynamics revealed that 22% of South
African men have sex less than three times a
month and 16% are in a sexless relationship.
Meaning that they have sex 52 times a year while
their global counterparts have it 104 times a year.
The reason? The survey revealed that it may be
due to distractions of social media, increasing
work pressure and the troubled economy.
Meaning that when South African men are
worried about money and their jobs they aren’t
generally in the mood for sex.
Hope u had a good nightgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2017
pepemendy:
more like a xenophobic bastard...quote me if ur papa na bastard... idiot
E Pain Am grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Mr seun, SA dem gang plenty for dz thread ooo shocked
shut up
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2017
DeeTus:
Forget it then. I don't want to explain further. Just have to leave it that way. I really do not want you to understand that clearly. angry cheesy grin

I didn't get the relevance of your post to what I was a dressing hence I asked you to clear it up , but then again...let's leave it there.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Ow I just did a research about what this dude is saying but I got this as my resultshocked

The only time you post something readable is when you copy&paste from links grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Wow ! How progressive of you. You went from humiliating your sisters and mothers to holding SA men's dycks?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
The only time you post something readable is when you copy&paste from links grin

Jace ,stop it

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2017
placeofallure:

Well Sister Grace87, most of the qualities you talked about are achievable by any tribe or race, same for the negatives too.

For me, the most intriguing thing about South Africa is the music. I'm currently listening to Brenda Fassie's Memeza as I type. I have several videos of Joyous Celebration. Jeff Maluleke, Hugh Masekela, Ringo are exclusives on my phone.

#stopthehatespreadthelove#
#oneafrica#
#citizenoftheworld#

Please, I also say sorry on behalf of the Nigerian guy (Igbo) who has hurt you, it's good you have healed and moved on.
You are aware that the suicidal low-life is not a South African right??

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Wow ! How progressive of you. You went from humiliating your sisters and mothers to holding SA men's ducks?

See lemm tell you one thing this Nairlander's don't know about me,I don't support or cover anybody no matter how good or related you may be to me,if u are bad I say it to you face if you are good I tell you..

If my country don't have good ladies I tell you plain,likewise if my fellow me are bad or they are know for some deeds I will tell you plain,I don't hide or cover anybody when you are wrong or bad or know for something I say it out..

I was just seeing the convers btw u guy's so I had to go make a research about it first that me for you..

I hate it when people try to lie,you can't impress me with lies's and I detect it very fast that I get turned up instantly...

So if my mother was bad or sister's or our ladies as said I tell them,the rate it which we have ladies who got nothing to offer in this country is higher than those who got one,so the sin or the plenty will stain them simple..

One drop of dirty can pollute a water stored in a jar so!!!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Jace stop it
I taya ooh grin

I'm out of here...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

See lemm tell you one thing this Nairlander's don't know about me,I don't support or cover anybody no matter how good or related you may be to me,if u are bad I say it to you face if you are good I tell you..

If my country don't have good ladies I tell you plain,likewise if my fellow me are bad or they are know for some deeds I will tell you plain,I don't hide or cover anybody when you are wrong or bad or know for something I say it out..

I was just seeing the convers btw u guy's so I had to go make a research about it first that me for you..

I hate it when people try to lie,you can't impress me with lies's and I detect it very fast that I get turned up instantly...

So if my mother was bad or sister's or our ladies as said I tell them,the rate it which we have ladies who got nothing to offer in this country is higher than those who got one,so the sin or the plenty will stain them simple..

One drop of dirty can pollute a water stored in a jar so!!!

Listen here , don't try that bulsht with me . Are you drunk? What does the shyt you posted have to do with what I was saying to that guy?. Humiliate your women online all you want it has nothing to do with Me but quote me with crap .
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:

Yeah according to you..

See maybe u may not know,I don't agree to stinks,if I post rubbish that doesn't suit you it probably rubbish and unreadable to you,I agree to that..

But I do go on research to actually know when people lie or say the truth likewise I wanna be sure of any statement,hence I may resort to links sometimes..grin

Well dude how was ur night nagrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Listen here , don't try that bulsht with me . Are you drunk? What does the shyt you posted have to do with what I was saying to that guy?.

Hahahahahah calm down lio we can't have a fightgrin
I only wanna know if what you said was true hence I got something differently from what you said base on what you said about your men,they guy was wrong in his own opinion hence it not true likewise what you said hence is not true,so how can u prove me wrong base on this statistics I got..

Calm down lio we all learning u entitled to your opinion,don't try to be insult me coz I won't react..

Just calm down relax no need for insult or quarrelgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah calm down lio we can't have a fightgrin
I only wanna know if what you said was true hence I got something differently from what you said base on what you said about your men,they guy was wrong in his own opinion hence it not true likewise what you said hence is not true,so how can u prove me wrong base on this statistics I got..

Calm down lio we all learning u entitled to your opinion,don't try to be insult me coz I won't react..

Just calm down relax no need for insult or quarrelgrin

What did I say in that post that's not true ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.