Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31465 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

What did I say in that post that's not true ?
lio calm down forget those things,.
I don't just want us to ague but I know u can tell when I give a wrong statement or statistics about something,hence I stand to be corrected on the condition of proves..

Am not perfect nor even holygrin
So we all learninggrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
lio calm down forget those things,.
I don't just want us to ague but I know u can tell when I give a wrong statement or statistics about something,hence I stand to be corrected on the condition of proves..

Am not perfect nor even holygrin
So we all learninggrin

You still have not answered me? If you don't want or can't, simple move on and don't bullshit me.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

You still have not answered me? If you don't want or can't, simple move on and don't bullshit me.
hahahahhahaha jeeezzzgrin
I can't believ you attacking me like this..
If someone say your men are lazy is there anything bad if u prove him wrong just like I didgrin...
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't see needs for corner coner conergrin
Just prove what people say against your men..
Just like how it easy for me to dogrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
shut up
U shutdown, beside why are u hia undecided
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahhahaha jeeezzzgrin
I can't believ you attacking me like this..
If someone say your men are lazy is there anything bad if u prove him wrong just like I didgrin...

Did I attack you or i asked you a simple question?. What did you prove exactly , please explain to me and please don't copy and paste some shytty blogger like nairaland. And please also tell me why you " industrious " unlazy people prefer things built by the sweat and blood of lazy people from your own?. Unlazy people should be the ones with better everything, hence I think there is a different definition of lazy from your side of the world because when others look on ............ grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

I don't see needs for corner coner conergrin
Just prove what people say against your men..
Just like how it easy for me to dogrin

Retards everywhere I swear. I won't even get into it with you, all I will say is Look at both societies and tell me who's lazy grin. We are done here by the way.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Did I attack you or i asked you a simple question?. What did you prove exactly , please explain to me and please don't copy and paste some shytty blogger like nairaland. And please also tell me why you " industrious " unlazy people prefer things built by the sweat and blood of lazy people from your own?. Unlazy people should be the ones with better everything, hence I think there is a different definition of lazy from your side of the world because when others look on ............ grin

I never denied copying remember ,I copied from it from Pharma Dynamicsgrin
So you mean pharma Dynamics who is based and has it headquarter's is South cape town is lyinggrin
Well I don't knowgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Please ask your question again about ''Industrious'' I wanna understand it clear,please be directgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Retards everywhere I swear. I won't even get into it with you, all I will say is Look at both societies and tell me who's lazy grin. We are done here by the way.

Well atleast am sure I never said SA men are lazy,I only wanted you to prove it to the gullible people who think so,you know people can be wrongly informed right,so it best for you as an SA to prove their point wronggrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

I never denied copying remember ,I copied from it from Pharma Dynamicsgrin
So you mean pharma Dynamics who is based and has it headquarter's is South cape town is lyinggrin
Well I don't knowgrin

You mean a company promoting drugs by spreading propaganda, do you understand the difference between marketing and reality ? Dayum grin you are truly a genius Martin.

Again I asked you why are lazy people living more comfortable in majority than busy bees? Please don't make excuses about leaders because they aren't foreigners they are you grin.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Please ask your question again about ''Industrious'' I wanna understand it clear,please be directgrin

Lol, never mind. You clearly would never understand, you are too " busy" to get it. grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, never mind. You clearly would never understand, you are too " busy" to get it. grin
Erm ok lemm tell you my mind I don't wanna talk anything about industrious grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Well atleast am sure I never said SA men are lazy,I only wanted you to prove it to the gullible people who think so,you know people can be wrongly informed right,so it best for you as an SA to prove their point wronggrin

Oh! please don't give me that shyt clever guy grin tryna run from what you were trying to support by cowering to a safe corner now? Lol we are done here .
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
Erm ok lemm tell you my mind I don't wanna talk anything about industrious grin

For obvious reasons Marty grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

You mean a company promoting drugs by spreading propaganda, do you understand the difference between marketing and reality ? Dayum grin you are truly a genius Martin.

Again I asked you why are lazy people living more comfortable in majority than busy bees? Please don't make excuses about leaders because they aren't foreigners they are you grin.

Well I don't know if it propaganda as u saidgrin
I only felt they might be telling the truth grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Well I don't know if it propaganda as u saidgrin
I only felt they might be telling the truth grin

Yes , we all know why you might want to feel like that baby grin. All will be well there too one day hopefully grin.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

I can't say much about lazy and busy as stated in you statement..

But this is what I believ

Being busy, or even just seeming so, is
considered a valid excuse for almost any of life’s
demands. It’s considered a justification for not
actually listening, not speaking genuinely, being
late, being inconsiderate, and, perhaps most
ironically, for not actually getting much done.
Being busy is an excuse to ourselves and others
for not doing the important things, the scary
things, the difficult things. Busy is the new lazy.

That all I can say,even if I did not answer you the way you wish,my dear that is what is in my mind to saygrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes , we all know why you might want to feel like that baby grin. All will be well there too one day hopefully grin.
hahahahahgrin see ugrin
Hmmmm na wa ooo grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

For obvious reasons Marty grin
hahahahahahahhagrin yes I agree for obvious reasonsgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

I can't say much about lazy and busy as stated in you statement..

But this is what I believ

Being busy, or even just seeming so, is
considered a valid excuse for almost any of life’s
demands. It’s considered a justification for not
actually listening, not speaking genuinely, being
late, being inconsiderate, and, perhaps most
ironically, for not actually getting much done.
Being busy is an excuse to ourselves and others
for not doing the important things, the scary
things, the difficult things. Busy is the new lazy.

That all I can say,even if I did not answer you the way you wish,my dear that is what is in my mind to saygrin

Nice copy and paste again , but I wish you could spread the bolded to some of your deluded brodas cus they don't seem to grasp that grin. We are done here.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Funny hw dz south africans degrade nigerians buh d cant jus do with out the same nigerian forum undecided
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh! please don't give me that shyt clever guy grin tryna run from what you were trying to support by cowering to a safe corner now? Lol we are done here .
Jeeezzz hahahahahahahahahaha aaaAa weldon magrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahgrin see ugrin
Hmmmm na wa ooo grin

We are done here Marty grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Nice copy and paste again , but I wish you could spread the bolded to some of your deluded brodas cus they don't seem to grasp that grin. We are done here.

Well if you have proves to say I copy I will appreciate itgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

We are done here Marty grin grin grin
Thank eee I enjoyed talking with you,grin it a pleasuregrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Funny hw dz south africans degrade nigerians buh d cant jus do with out the same nigerian forum undecided

LMFAO there "they "go crying victimhood , care to check who started the insults ? . Baby girl this is the Internet not a country's port of entry , anyone can get in and do whatever from any part of the world. Now live with that.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Well if you have proves to say I copy I will appreciate itgrin

Lol, anyone who's ever spoken to you before would tell Marty so let's not drag this any further . Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:
Thank eee I enjoyed talking with you,grin it a pleasuregrin

Lol, the pleasure was all "mine" Marty.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO there "they "go crying victimhood , care to check who started the insults ? . Baby girl this is the Internet not a country's port of entry , anyone can get in and do whatever from any part of the world. Now live with that.
Dz one, undecided babymama i was also made to understand dat wen u hate people or sumtin,u do d best u can to avoid anytin related to dem, i believe d xame is applicable here
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
U shutdown, beside why are u hia undecided
Well I can be here anytime I want as long as Seun (the website's owner) doesn't mind my presence here.I guess you and the rest of the deluded herd can fall back if for some reason you thought I needed your approval to be here

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Well I can be here anytime I want as long as Seun (the website's owner) doesn't mind my presence here.I guess you and the rest of the deluded herd can fall back if for some reason you thought I needed your approval to be here
Funny enough u dnt my aproval nd dat of others, buh wat surprise me most z dah fact dat u have to willingly slide, i mean arent u supose to do d best u can to stay away frm anytin related to naija since u guys fucking hate dem. ajuju ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.