Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60617 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha grin
You better go and marry undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Humility017(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Onedibe1:

Yea,i wasnt refering to d lady.. I was tlking to d guy dat said 8guys goes after each gal
ok....now i get
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you are very stup!d
mistake of a child.... efulefu
..chop am

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by nobleblood: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hook her up with me then.

Let her call this number. 08164027523.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nov6(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....

OP am really interested in taking up the mantle of relationship with her provided she is not a saddiest oooooooo
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm really surprised too, cos many guys chasing one girl.
yes and dats why no nigerian girls shouldnt have any excuse to say guys dont woe them.hundreds of guys boku for street looking for girls to marry but the problem be say many gehls want to marry men wey get 30 billion for akant and not all young men get dat 30 billion cheesy.so u see the matter cheesy.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
she should pray and fast.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
maxdosh:

Abi and even if she wowo die for face she no wowo at all for down grin
well na if d face beautiful na im go give u erection na grin
if in a situation d face wowor plus war scars full d face then how ur cassava wan come erect? cheesy
oh i know grin grin grin grin..u go put pillow or beyouncy passport foto over her face and get to to work cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Intellab(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....
If she is younger than me, I will ask of her number, give her one or two lessons that will make her hook up to...
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by maxdosh(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

well na if d face beautiful na im go give u erection na grin
if in a situation d face wowor plus war scars full d face then how ur cassava wan come erect? cheesy
oh i know grin grin grin grin..u go put pillow or beyouncy passport foto over her face and get to to work cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol abi. Like me na the back style i dey like so wetin consain me consain her face when she dey look the other side. As i dey analyse am from behind i dey imagine Niki Minaj own grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Pierr(f): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
CrispySun:
Are you for real? You must be extremely stunning/gorgeous for men to be shy to approach you, right? Don't you think you only move along with the married ones because you think they are confident? Why don't you change the crowd you associate with?

Yh I think that's a possibility considering how some old coursemates told me, after school, they crushed on me but couldn't walk up. Then again you got me wrong. I look quite the younger woman compared to women my age.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by shevon: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
Picture or she's not good looking.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Onedibe1:

Lie mehn...
ugly or not..a nigerian lady will always get chased by guys
na only in europe and america the fat and ugly girls fit complain say men no dey look their way but certainly not nigeria.why do u even think fat ugly white babes troop to nigeria.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
maxdosh:

Lol abi. Like me na the back style i dey like so wetin consain me consain her face when she dey look the other side. As i dey analyse am from behind i dey imagine Niki Minaj own grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
vertueptime:

No make up, no ear ring, no perfume, no tight trousers, no high heels, no hair braid no weave on, no fancy clothes, no bleaching lol and expect to get boyfriend?
well some guys want their babe to look like that grin grin grin
if my babe no gree wear bumshort na wahala e go be oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by patola080(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
gv her my number and problem solved
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
udemzyudex:

Exactly, she is still looking for the right guy, that's her problem.
correction cheesy cheesy
she is still looking for d guy with 30 billion in his akant grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
i no be fulani

I no dey answer NL PMs because I no dey use that email and Seun and co no gree me change am
u better not come to benin cos na so bini boys go just dey chase u for ring road grin.
fine gehl wink i don already get 20 billion wink
remaining make i hustle 10 billion cheesy.after i don hustle the 10 billion i go buy venza then i go start to dey toast u cheesy

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

yes and dats why no nigerian girls shouldnt have any excuse to say guys dont woe them.hundreds of guys boku for street looking for girls to marry but the problem be say many gehls want to marry men wey get 30 billion for akant and not all young men get dat 30 billion cheesy.so u see the matter cheesy.
And its true. Lolzz. But who wan suffer for marriage kwanu? grin.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by FODA(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=femi4 post=58984587]Do you have money? Are you the op mt femi?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Myde4naija(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:
I can prepare all these. Na by food
maybe you are more qualified then, do the needful abeg
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
And its true. Lolzz. But who wan suffer for marriage kwanu? grin.
u see wetin i dey talk grin grin
after hoping and waiting and hoping make dangote pickin come marry dem and dangote pickin no gree show cheesy..na so the babe go rush enter shiloh when age is no longer on her her side.she go dey roll for dust dey cast and bind by thurnder by fire cheesy.is God a magician?
instead make such ladies start with a youngman with a modest salary they want to get married to a moneybag and be forming DJ CUPPY on instagram grin.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by okibo1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
she should learn how to talk and repect her'boyfriend, she should not be proud to anything she do with her boyfriend. May GOD help 08130909595 she should call me
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Even the girl that sells rice to workers on my site is being wooed by at least three bricklayers, and that's just on my site alone angry
ahaaa! grin
exactly wat i was saying! grin
any lady in nigeria ..ugly or beautiful who says no man is toasting her is not being honest grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Hugo7(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
must Everybody marry?.... why don't people just make mind their business.. the�
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
I only kidnap beautiful girls will Ukwu..anything less than that "my hand no dey"
she looks like she will have a portable one

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Haaaaaa
Lefu u have killed me cheesy u say wetin
Lol but on a real
I think that sometimes

We call it breed here
" who breed that wan" grin and then someone will reply na only God know o
forget matter grin
there are guys that can kpansh the unkpanshable grin
na such guys we dey call strong men grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

u see wetin i dey talk grin grin
after hoping and waiting and hoping make dangote pickin come marry dem and dangote pickin no gree show cheesy..na so the babe go rush enter shiloh when age is no longer on her her side.she go dey roll for dust dey cast and bind by thurnder by fire cheesy.is God a magician?
instead make such ladies start with a youngman with a modest salary they want to get married to a moneybag and be forming DJ CUPPY on instagram grin.
I'm not like that biko grin and after all am after my own money, being married is just an addition.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by biggie73(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
What is the target? Picture or she remains single.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ksgl(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
She should call me I'm interested in her.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Wisebisho: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sorry to ask... Its she happy with her situation? Its she that ugly?... Any picture please?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
MissRaine69:

Strength of character and will yes all essential qualities but hanging men by the balls?
d ones dat offend u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.