Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60562 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Didn't know there were many bachelors on ths forum, but then again, i suspect its people's bfs that are dropping their numbers,you cant tell me all this guys don't have a lady that warms their beds undecided, op better becareful before your friend jumps from single to the arms of an online cameleon

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by femi4: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
FODA:
send me her digit,i m @ that range too,no girl has ever told me i love you,thanks in advance.
Do you have money?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by femi4: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
seowriter123:
he be like say na una start nairaland ooooo 2009....8 yes now
I senior her sef...10yrs and counting
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dasparrow: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....

Who is '"we"? Is it you wondering about her single status or her? Secondly, why don't you ask your childhood friend why she is single rather than asking we who are strangers? She should be in the best position to tell you. I know this is hard for most Nigerians to understand but there are some ladies and men who do not desire marriage. It is just that simple. In the case of your friend, she may not be into men or she may hate sex due to possible sexual abuse in her childhood. She may have a medical condition that will make being in a relationship difficult. We just never know.

If your friend isn't complaining, let her be. Mind your own business and face your life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Tunjibodmas(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....

Give her my number, 08148294956.wen she called I will tell her I love her to break down jinx
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by CrispySun(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222. DM me, let's talk. I have been a guest on nairaland for several years now and just decided to create an account today, so I can start searching for my life partner.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Pierr(f): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jiang:
shes too pretty to attract marriage ready nice guys. cause those types are too shy, timid & afraid of rejection

Big point.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
maybe her vagina smells bad, or bad breath, i once met a very nice looking girl we courted for 2 weeks, good behaviour my mother even liked her, but she had a very very very bad breath, i mean, really really bad mouth odour, i met her in nigeria (Awka) doctor said it's something to do with her womb or stomach, unfortunately i didn't wait to see the outcome. i ran as fast as I could. her name is toochukwu and I really really really liked her.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
maybe her vagina smells bad, or bad breath, i once had a girlfriend very nice looking, good behaviour my mother even liked her, but she had a very very very bad breath, i mean, really really bad mouth odour, i met her in nigeria (Awka) doctor said it's to do with her womb or stomach, unfortunately i didn't wait to see the outcome. i ran as fast as I could. her name is toochukwu and I really really really liked her.
hahahahahahahahha chai grin

After you have eating and clean mouth u con run abigrin hahaha chaiaaaaaa
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by CrispySun(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are you for real? You must be extremely stunning/gorgeous for men to be shy to approach you, right? Don't you think you only move along with the married ones because you think they are confident? Why don't you change the crowd you associate with?
Pierr:

I think this applies to me. The men who normally approach me are married. I'm 33 but don't look it.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Sagay212: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
But at least men have been wooing her. She probably has a high taste and the kinda guys she wants aren't forth coming.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Analysiscorner: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Even the girl that sells rice to workers on my site is being wooed by at least three bricklayers, and that's just on my site alone angry
Hahaha!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by olushowunm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
Let her add me up on bbm...D629426B.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Alibolaji: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself
Savage grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pierr:

I think this applies to me. The men who normally approach me are married. I'm 33 but don't look it.
because you already conclude that the younger men are little boys in your subconscious, while on the otherhand the younger men see you
as a big aunty, the same way the see their mom or older women in their lives.

if care is not taken ya case is gonna be like iara and osho.

if you want be attracted to younger men , you have to act young at heart,
play exactly the way 20 --25 year old girl would.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by bladeAnders(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
I hope she is still a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by vertueptime: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:
she must be deeper life

No make up, no ear ring, no perfume, no tight trousers, no high heels, no hair braid no weave on, no fancy clothes, no bleaching lol and expect to get boyfriend?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by golddust6000(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
give her my number for a start. I m looking for my lost rib. I am 34, educated, good job.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
if I talk the amount of times wey I don try over the years, so they I even mention Seun repeatedly to help me change am, still nothing. E don reach 3 years now wey i no fit change that email, that is if it's not more.

And lots of people keep sending PMs to that mail, only few bother to look further down and find my actual mail
Well I changed my email again just now to confirm your claim, here's it. Just click on Edit profile and scroll down then click on "change email" and replace it with the new one you intend to use.

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
femi4:
Well at times ladies give this attitude of "I m not available" or "I m taken". So guys usually will not ask such girls out
sometimes, guys misread signs.

For instance, I like to walk around with a headset on, people assume I'm a snob because of this, but I reply greetings and even smile at strangers who greet me.

Is it until I carry a sign on my head that says 'available' that I will be taken seriously? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahahha chai grin

After you have eating and clean mouth u con run abigrin hahaha chaiaaaaaa
No! it wasn't like that. i really really really really liked her. grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by victorazy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

She is not your friend because u don't really know her.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by makavelidon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Give me her number I may be of help. thanks
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by greggng: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

Can you pls tell her to go to mfm 3days deliverance after which let her come so that we can plan our marriage
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by humblenature: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
ODIEGWU.. U DEY FOLLOW AM FOR NIGHT?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by makavelidon(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Give me her number I may be of help. thanks no Ojoo
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by victorazy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
sometimes, guys misread signs.

For instance, I like to walk around with a headset on, people assume I'm a snob because of this, but I reply greetings and even smile at strangers who greet me.

Is it until I carry a sign on my head that says 'available' that I will be taken seriously? undecided

OK ur forming ba! you go dey there na because no time to check time.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by humblenature: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
ODIEGWU. U DEY FOLLOW AM FOR NIGHT?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nov6(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:
I can prepare all these. Na by food

My love i tire oooo
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Everybody with his or her own problem sha
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Olulinks(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself
You are brilliant!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nickymezor(f): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.