Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45496 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
fummyk never give us her own gist o! this one no be unnnhh matter shocked shocked

madam, oya talk before we fine u amala on the house tongue
Re: Welcome To My House by jagudabob: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2010
Seriously where is Lawyer? Its no longer funny anymore. Nobody seems to care about his whereabouts or ask why he isnt posting his helpful articles. I seem to be the only one asking after him. There is no body here i the property forum that he hasnt helped either consciously or unconsciously and i think we owe him a duty to ask after him and his welfare. If he goes the property section will be totally bland. In fact it has been getting very bland for a while. Please you guys use your popularity to ask about his whereabouts.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
wonders shall never end oo. see person wan maga me imagine !!!!!!!

From Miss Sara Mohammad.Monday, April 12, 2010 12:32 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Sara Mohammad" <s_mohamad2010@btinternet.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsFrom Miss Sara Mohammad.
City: Abidjan.

Hello Dear,
With profound respect and humble submission, I got your contact i got http://www.nairaland.com and I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. My name is Miss Sara Mohammad, I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Ammar Mohammed. My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 20th May 2009. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. But GOD knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father on May 2009 last year, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Six Million, Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$6,500,000.00) he deposited in a private Bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. He told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary legal documents regarding to this deposit with the Bank.

I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an honest and GOD fearing partner overseas who I can transfer this money with his assistance and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world,

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund has being transfeered to your account and i come over to meet you ?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.
Anticipating hearing from you soon
Thanks and may God bless you for your concern to help an orphan like me.
Kind Regards,
Miss Sara Mohammad.
Re: Welcome To My House by K2: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^^^^
Na only business magnet, business rubber and iron ore nko? Shameless folx.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
oh wow. ms sara mohammed gets around, doesn't she? i got one too!  grin

@ jaguda bob: how do we know you miss him and not the free services he used to render? when he shows face now na so so 'lawyer, help me check this and lawyer help me check that'  angry angry

the man must be on vacation. give him a break. how about starting a thread in the main nairaland page and see if any of the other mods respond? or looking for his phone number and calling him or sending him a private email? have you tried either? cos i'm sure his phone number's around here somewhere (esp with all the people he used to help).

the next time u post in here, be prepared to comply with our first amendment (thou shalt give us your area gist), or face the wrath of 'management'  angry angry

(masky/axey/ijoseda i get am abi? i don comply!  grin)
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ ketu tongue : how's the allergies? sey you remember that ur gist isn't complete? we haven't forgotten o! tongue tongue
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
K2:

^^^^^
Na only business magnet, business rubber and iron ore nko? Shameless folx.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
so they're phishing our email addys from nairaland now?? angry angry angry angry
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2010
@axe

bone all dis scammers.do they need to be told u can't scam a naija man?eyes don open so pple need to step up their game(like buy an AK or somtin like dt) grin.

here's hopin we all have a wonderful day.
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2010
@all

good morning, just got to work. sleep still dey catch me small small sha!!! as usual, there was no light. where i stay, na so so new transformer all these multinational dey give us. infact once about 5 of their staff build house for one area, they'll give them a transformer if and when they request for it. i think the issue is the fact that those PHCN ppl just beef us generally. the last time i gave those boys 2k, we had light for 3 days. i heard some areas contribute money for them regulaly. for my side, na so so alakowe full there!!!

BTW where is bisowo and ilugunboy. absenteeism would not be permitted on this thread.

Classmonitor!!!!(icey[s][/s]),

SIR!!!!!!

Oya take the roll call !!!! AWOL would be punished!!!

@axey

na wa for you and this your new found love o! miss sara. answer the poor girl o!!! afterall she is not greedy. she promised to give you your own share!!! haba! grin grin grin grin
@icey, who are these management we never do official election o!!! but campaign don start sha o!!!
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2010
@ijo

una sef no try.u dey flaunt new transformers where boys dey buy candle.why lagos winches no go invade una area grin.

as for election matter,i second d motion cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2010
good morning my peeps in the house WTMH,it seems this is the best thing happening to NL.

axebaba
how work/vacation

icey
u started this thread,this is a prove that we cant do without women(women/money make the world go round)thanks mam.

its going to be a grweat day ta ya all
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2010
@maskubobo,

o boy naijadelta winch bad pass lagos own o!!! but na to dey jump am pass.

as for the election, who go be our INEC chairthief shocked shocked shocked

what are the positions to be okupied!!! (spelin wori me small when i dey small!!!)
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2010
maskuraid:

una sef no try.u dey flaunt new transformers where boys dey buy candle.why lagos winches no go invade una area grin.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kingboy:

good morning my peeps in the house WTMH,it seems this is the best thing happening to NL.

icey
u started this thread,this is a prove that we cant do without women(women/money make the world go round)thanks mam.

i'm honoured to have met you all. shows that football isn't the only thing we all have in common wink wink
ijoseda:

@maskubobo,

as for the election, who go be our INEC chairthief shocked shocked shocked

what are the positions to be okupied!!! (spelin wori me small when i dey small!!!)
we'll let you decide. na una talk say management dey. i'm just trying to upgrade tongue

BTW, what recreational facilities are in your area? where do people go when they need to relax? (no be beer parlour i mean o!) do you have sports centers/ a field where people play football/a primary/secondary school where town meetings are held? is there a (useful) youth forum or something? i look around and i don't see enough of these things.

where i grew up we used to have a basketball court, tennis courts, and rowe park wasn't far. i only went there once or twice, but in retrospect at least that was something.

right now, errm lemme see. i used to do salsa in festac until the owner of the club decided we weren't beneficial to his business and kicked us out. i hear there's a field somewhere off ago palace way where people go to work out and play ball.

what's in your area?
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2010
recreation facility can't think of any o!!! but growing up in ilorin, we had a small river to swim/ catch fish, open field to play football, and of course, bushes to hunt snail in the wet season and rat in the dry season. thats all i've got!!! smiley smiley smiley BTW who has been to ilorin, kwara state
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2010
my point exactly. big ups to the sprite triple slam, and mtn street soccer championship cool cool. if only they'd happen more often, or if more companies would participate.
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2010
Good morning, everybody.
Re: Welcome To My House by loveoge(f): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2010
Hi pple

I dont think i need an invitation to this thread. i have been reading all updates and funny stories abt ur hood since the inception of this thread. I did not reply cos there wont be much fun when two pple are talking about the same house.
@masky u have been the funniest of the lot. Congratulations on ur new house.
@axeman - U have sold my sister with yoruba. Abeg take am easy with her.
@FunmmyKemmy - I am still waiting for gist about ur house
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2010
playgrounds for where?wen pple r even prepared to build on trees/water/already existin buildings et all.na wa for waec in lagos.its as if we actually abhor open spaces and detest d idea of children havin any recreational activities.little wonder nowadays all children do is play video games(ps 1,2 or wateva) while adults are now only left wit 'bedminton' grin grin

seriously sha its a very discouragin trend and its showin no sign of slowin down.its makin slobs/fatsoes of our children and unwanted babies/stds for adults.sombadi needs to do somtin fast.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2010
@loveoge

permit me to welcome u to our 'hood'.we try to give gist abt our various places while also lessenin the tensions associated wit livin and workin in 'gidi.now u r here,may we share? wink

@fummykemmy

u know u can share that 'juicy' gist.YES U CAN!!! grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2010
@ masky: shocked shocked shocked shocked
loveoge:

Hi pple

I dont think i need an invitation to this thread. i have been reading all updates and funny stories abt your hood since the inception of this thread. I did not reply cos there wont be much fun when two pple are talking about the same house.
@masky u have been the funniest of the lot. Congratulations on your new house.
@axeman - U have sold my sister with yoruba. Abeg take am easy with her.
@FunmmyKemmy - I am still waiting for gist about your house

capisce? tongue
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2010
iceblue:

@ masky: shocked shocked shocked shocked
capisce? tongue

gotcha! wink wink.i say welcome in 'blackanese'
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2010
heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! you guys don lost me o! is loveoge using an alias abi. seems you guys know her. One day one day, landlord go day jam their tenants on this thread o!!!
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2010
One day one day, landlord go day jam their tenants on this thread o!!!

That would be nice.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
one day bush meat go catch d hunter grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
maskuraid:

one day bush meat go catch d hunter grin

whose side are you on? abi u don forget say u don join league of nigerian landlords? tongue
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
m alws wit my pple na,where else would i be?
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
Howdy people. Hwd your week been?
Re: Welcome To My House by K2: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
iceblue:

@ ketu  tongue : how's the allergies? sey you remember that your gist isn't complete? we haven't forgotten o!  tongue tongue
Trust our pple to murder the username. Na K2 as in the 2nd highest mountain in Africa( I think). Never thought of Ketu until this thread. lol Thanks for the  asking. The allergy is a bit better. i need to go and pick up some prescriptions.
Anyhow,  like I said, not much gist. We are currently shopping for a home. Where we live now is close to work and other stuff but it's about an hour's drive each way to church. We are trying to relocate to an area that's in between. By the way, where we currently live now is dominated by hispanics. We went to one new construction on Sunday but we don't really like the setup. It was also kinda small space wise.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
icey
wetin we go do without u, u av hit the ball at d right spot.talking about hang out/relaxation spot watever name we may give to it, iwant to say THEY ARE GONE. i can remember vividly in the late 80s and early 90s when men were boys spending holidays in FESTAC town, 23rd road was da bomb j close have this open ground where people stay,parents watch their wards playing,teens hang out take style style dey toast or gisting,while in the evenings u see lovers walking by the path under the trees with the cool breeze blowing,every Saturday morning u see people of differnt age jogging but now what do u see, boutiques,salon biz center,no more free space. In Surulere,shitta, Akerele extension to be precise there is this football field in front of our houses where kids will play in the morning and in the evening the pros come knock some balls(SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP).
This days u hav cinemas springing up,nite clubs etc.

Back to my hood in Ogba,there is this estate called oluwole estate,something different about this estate is that u play football in the morning shoot pool/snooker and in the evening beer pub at every point.the sad thing about this area is you have more riff raf than normal.I think life is way way too boring compare to dem days when i was growing up,all they tell us is that this is the JET age.

K2
pele oooo for the allergy,what type did you get, is it the type that make the lips/face swollen.i hav seen a couple of allergies they aint funny at all.

loveoge
u r welcome to the best thang in NL
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
K2:

Trust our pple to murder the username. Na K2 as in the 2nd highest mountain in Africa( I think). Never thought of Ketu until this thread. lol Thanks for the  asking. The allergy is a bit better. i need to go and pick up some prescriptions.
Anyhow,  like I said, not much gist. We are currently shopping for a home. Where we live now is close to work and other stuff but it's about an hour's drive each way to church. We are trying to relocate to an area that's in between. By the way, where we currently live now is dominated by hispanics. We went to one new construction on Sunday but we don't really like the setup. It was also kinda small space wise.

no mind me, u know i'm just messing around, right? (but it's still kind of funny. someone else actually came up with the substitute name on a previous page cheesy)

you've probably read the first page so u know we don't want (personal) details. however, the knowing the country would help us create a picture.

moving cos of church? wow. that's nice. but if i had to drive 2 hours to get to and back from church, i'd want to move too! i'm really curious, is the house hunt process there much different from what obtains here (see checklist on pg 3 or 4 grin grin)
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2010
Good mornin pples.@ketu,pay 4 d name o.u dd good wit d lil expo abt its origin.giv us lowdown on cribhuntin001 over in yankee or is it jand?@bisowo,hw u bn?@all,celebrate wit me d relocation of my t'4ma winches to ijo's area.i'v spent d past few days acclamatisin to avin full current w/o any gen noise.imagine me avin ice in my fridge!:-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.