Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Welcome To My House - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45527 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

@ masky: she talk say read our thread, say na u wan talk laff kill am, but her battery come yamutu instead. me i no even know wetin pokipoki be, na she dey gist me. so she wan know how u take know ajesina's pokipoki grin grin

which one be say u no trust me?
[/quote

nothin do u.hoep ur wknd was groovy.i no sabi 'kill' anything outside of mosquito.let's have ur sis a s a guest here na,abi how u see am?
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2010
who no sabi pokopoki, wen i small sef, back in the days , those baba dey use mega phone dey sell di tin from street to street.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2010
@ axeman: me i no sabi pokipoki o!

@ masky: i'm sure she'll see your invitation.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2010
poki poki na strong thing.who no know make him know.

official invitation to coolred (iceblue's sis)

we request ur prescence at our gathering.
kindly respond.

signed.mgt

@axe

u think say na all man grow up for lungu like us?
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2010
@masky

i second your IV o!!! grin grin grin Coolred, chei, that name get as e be o!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

@ axeman: me i no sabi pokipoki o!

@ masky: i'm sure she'll see your invitation.

henhen. well me i sabi do amebo well well, and i be lagos looker wen i dey grow up so na so i dey hear am, atun de bi a sen de oo, oni poki poki ree, ,
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2010
maskuraid:

poki poki na strong thing.who no know make him know.

official invitation to coolred (iceblue's sis)

we request your prescence at our gathering.
kindly respond.

signed.mgt

@axe

u think say na all man grow up for lungu like us?

jai wetin u mean which one be lungu again ooo, but na for gbagada i frow up ooo, but i had the opportunity of going to places like bariga, new garage, and also i schooled for sometime in howells memorial grammer school inside cms boys compound. lol so as a confirmed rugged entity i mst sabi dat kain tin. lol
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2010
ijoseda:

@masky

i second your IV o!!! grin grin grin Coolred, chei, that name get as e be o!

yes ooo. i second dat as well.

oya roll out the drums and call the atilogu dancers and the mkpokitikpi masquarade to welcome coolred.   palmwine is available, enuf small chops. and for those of us we like swallow enough dey to chop.

oya coolred.   the kek is outisde to bring you ooo.  grin
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2010
@all

would it be possible to drop ur username and d reason behind it?

eg mine's maskuraid

reason: m like 2 spirits in one body,2 souls sharing d same realm.m open/recognizable but also hidden behind d facade.m d loudmouthed extrovert dat hides the shy and reserved nerd.d man behind d curtain.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2010
@masky nice

for my language na egun gun we dey call am and them dey come out for special occassions or festivals,

well mine na axeman85. as much as it may sound fearfulor worrisome to some. wen i wanted user name to be able to remember dat was what i can remember due to a fight i had wth some guy back in the days in unilag, the guy wanted to drag space wth me in sence that unilag used to open one gate back in the days instead of 2, the guy was driving rough wanted to enter before me and as a sharp driver i was able to get inside school before him , na so i park jeje for girls hostel, dey wait for my friend ooo, na im dis guy jst come from nowhere jst tear me slap. come tear my burberry shirt wey i manage arrange for yaba. i jst vex take reverse go my room outside campus go carry axe wey my landlord we dey sell food, take cut firewood. i wan kill dat guy dat day but na people beg for am and as a rugged entity back in the days. after dat day my padis dem dey call me axeman axeman. and also anytime i dey chop den my money no dey pass 85naira. so thats how i cam about the name axeman85. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2010
@all

just write out the username IJOSEDA, put it close to a mirror and then read from the mirror, that'll give you a clue grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2010
ijoseda:

@all

just write out the username IJOSEDA, put it close to a mirror and then read from the mirror, that'll give you a clue grin grin grin

which one be puzzle wey u dey give u so ? wetin be 1st prize if i take time arrange di name sef, no be me dey ask oo, na masky say make i ask am for you, grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2010
@ ijoseda: ohh riighhtt!!  grin

@ axeman:  shocked shocked shocked   cheesy cheesy cheesy@N85

@ masky: awww!  tongue

@ all:

mine is cos i'm detached from people. there isn't a person (aside from my parents) that i cannot do without. i no sabi cling to people. a while back (the time wey email just commot), i was looking for a nickname, and then yahoo was offering different theme colours for your email. one of them was iceblue. i liked the colour and the whole aloofness of the ice in the name.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2010
ijoseda:

@all

gotcha!
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2010
ijoseda:

@ all,
hello guys, hope you had a beautiful weekend. mine was cool! at work already! waiting for clients,  all those wey get fever over the weekend and them pregnant women! no be small thing o! ppl too dey born for naija. anyway, thats a gist for another time. do have a wonderful week ALL!!!

are you a doctor?
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

are you a doctor?

native one for dat matter grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2010
@axey,

why you dey ask for prize na? you don forget say booleee and fish na the natural resource for here
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2010
maskuraid:

na wao na im be say we get BABA for our midst. baba ooo, mo se iba yin ooo, mo yi ka otun oo, mo yi ka osi ooo, mor rababababababa. mo juba eyin iyami, to n fi, meatpie je rice. .

@masky

which one be gotcha, dis one wey u dey play police and tief abegi. ma je ki gbo gbo ilee mo nkan ta se ti ile fi jona ooo

@ijoseda

for where nooo, bolee and fish ke mba ooo. awon agbe no dey collect that one, from you oo. 2010 la wa yi naa, ti, chinese, po repete na im u dey offer boli and fish, which villa u from come sef. na boli and epa me i sabi i no sabi fish oo. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2010
@masky, masky , MASKY!!!!!!!

you no try at all, after 7yrs in school, you still called my degree a native one! embarassed embarassed embarassed Olorun mo numba ile yin o! btw yemkem is richer than most trained doctor o!!! shocked shocked shocked

@icey

maskuraid:

kind of,  wink wink wink shhhhh,,, no tell anyone o!!!
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2010
axeman85:

na wao na im be say we get BABA for our midst. baba ooo, mo se iba yin ooo, mo yi ka otun oo, mo yi ka osi ooo, mor rababababababa. mo juba eyin iyami, to n fi, meatpie je rice. .

@masky

which one be gotcha, dis one wey u dey play police and tief abegi. ma je ki gbo gbo ilee mo nkan ta se ti ile fi jona ooo

@ijoseda

for where nooo, bolee and fish ke mba ooo. awon agbe no dey collect that one, from you oo. 2010 la wa yi naa, ti, chinese, po repete na im u dey offer boli and fish, which villa u from come sef. na boli and epa me i sabi i no sabi fish oo. grin

axey! axey!! axey!! how many times did i call you?? have u already forgotten our new resolution on language? ok, let's do it this way - if we must type a language apart from english and pidgin, be sure to translate it.

axey oya translate. tank you in advance.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2010
e gba mi o,dd i say anything
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2010
@ice

berra come for a crash course in yoruba tech.in d interim,buy da grin's C.E.O.figure d track out grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

axey! axey!! axey!! how many times did i call you?? 3 times na im u call me but haba no call me pa. lol

have u already forgotten our new resolution on language? ok, let's do it this way - if we must type a language apart from english and pidgin, be sure to translate it.

axey oya translate. tank you in advance.

it means i hail ooo, i turn left, i turn right, i rababababababa meaning, i rababababa. lol.   i greet them my mothers wey dey fly for night, wey dey take meatpie chp rice.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2010
it's not about me masky, abi u think say na only we dey rack up the 4000+ visits to this thread? ( grin grin yeeehaa!) no be only we. so make we try accomodate everybodi.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
@masky

yes ooo di guy jst dey rack up yoruba lingua like say na im write am ooo. me wey no too like all thses gba gba gbo gbo song dey enjoy am sha. but na ayefele and tope alabi i dey take unwinde, with atorise. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
@axey

you sef no dey try o!!! see as you just finish yoruba for the post. e mi naa le n ki bayi (na me you dey hail like this!!!).
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
i bond all d demons of yorubanism wen dey enter my post everitime i dey follow ijo and axe talk.

@ice

i see your point.change cometh right now,promise grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
ijoseda:

@axey

you sef no dey try o!!! see as you just finish yoruba for the post. e mi naa le n ki bayi (na me you dey hail like this!!!).

lol no be so na, ok i will switch to queens english. anybody that speaks another language apart from english, will be fined. 2 purplr goats, 1kg or yellow alligator pepper, and 3crates of star lager, 1 crate of small sout and 1 carton of dansa. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
axeman85:

lol no be so na, ok i will switch to queens english. anybody that speaks another language apart from english, will be fined. 2 purplr goats, 1kg or yellow alligator pepper, and 3crates of star lager, 1 crate of small sout and 1 carton of dansa. grin

all hail d dibia in d house grin
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
maskuraid:

all hail d dibia in d house grin

whats the business of bus tout with overload ? i am a banker and have no business with oracles mehn alright. . lol

i dont want to speak yoruba or incorrect english so as not to be a victim of our own laws. wink

you can all see i am complying . so all should do same as well.
Re: Welcome To My House by gmattutor: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
Initially I just wanted to jump and pass, just read and enjoy the thread but this is one of the nice threads on NL and I just have to join the community. You guys are funny and its like a nice neighbourhood of really friendly people. Kudos to everyone for keeping it "drama" free.

Well, before iceblue will send maskuraid to fine me, let me give my own hood story.

I live in Surulere. Have lived here for like forever. Its very centralized, meaning you can easily access the Island and other parts of the mainland from here. We live in a four flat compound though only 3 is occupied and we have 2 separate gates so that its more like a twin duplex. Neighbours are ok, although everyone keeps to themselves. We've had the water pump hassles but now we have a new borehole dug to give us access to drinkable water but the water is so bad ehn, its not even good to bath with. I have tried waterguard to no effect. Still wondering how to make it "bathable" not to talk of drinkable.

Landlord lives abroad, so no hassles from that end.

We don't have maiguards, so everyone opens and locks the gates after themselves. Its better that way because from experience, those maiguard wahala is not necessary.

As per Nepa, tey tey we decided that we are and will always be our own Local council area, so in addition to gen we have 2 inverters.

Quite peaceful area. Really don't know how it will feel to move away form Surulere.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
thanks all, but nothing so strict. i no wan dull us: pidgin is still dey, same for yoruba/igbo/hausa as long as you translate, thass all.

but the corrections are impressive  tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.