Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45524 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

thanks all, but nothing so strict. i no wan dull us: pidgin is still dey, same for yoruba/igbo/hausa as long as you translate, thass all.

but the corrections are impressive tongue tongue

noooo wayyyyy i objec strongly to that, since it was said we should speak english so english shall it be, no one should speak pidgin, or any other lanugage including french. grin

anyone caught will pay the fine , signed: Management

@gmattutor

First of all you are welcome to the most interesting thread in Nairaland property section abbreviated to WTMH wel all come here to share our daily experiences in regards to landlords, water, electricity, traffic. e.t.c including maiguard which fortunately you dont have. hope you have a wonderful and interesting experience as you board the buy until it gets ot it final destination.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ gmattutor: welcome! good to hear! i've always thought surulere is central, but i'm not very fond of the area for the reasons u mentioned - water. pls update me on the security situation there. a friend lost his laptop a couple of weeks ago to some headboys. and that's the general impression i have that S/L isn't very safe. i hope i'm now wrong. anyway, which side safe sef, apart from government house?

@axey! lol, u dey find my nose abi?

[/quote]
no mind ijoseda. dey form james bond for us

whish wan u dey? no hidden agenda pls, everytin in engliss or her twin sister, pidgin
[quote]

go check page 10 o! chei. which time u dey go work sef?
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
maskuraid:

official invitation to coolred (iceblue's sis)

we request your prescence at our gathering.
kindly respond.

signed.mgt

axeman85:

noooo wayyyyy i objec strongly to that, since it was said we should speak english so english shall it be, no one should speak pidgin, or any other lanugage including french. grin

anyone caught will pay the fine , signed: Management

who come be management? i'm confuseded! cheesy cheesy cheesy i no even know say we don get management tongue tongue
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
@gimattutor

welcome to our little group of appi people.hope to hear more from ya.enjoy s/l while u can bro(accordin to ojb,amala shitta/pepper soup for rita lori etc).me i cnt handle d population there sha,m agoraphobic grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

who come be management? i'm confuseded! cheesy cheesy cheesy i no even know say we don get management tongue tongue

u berra upgrade/update you ASAP.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

@ gmattutor: welcome! good to hear! i've always thought surulere is central, but i'm not very fond of the area for the reasons u mentioned - water. pls update me on the security situation there. a friend lost his laptop a couple of weeks ago to some headboys. and that's the general impression i have that S/L isn't very safe. i hope i'm now wrong. anyway, which side safe sef, apart from government house?

@axey! lol, u dey find my nose abi?

go check page 10 o! chei. which time u dey go work sef?

be warned you will not be warned again if you are caught violating the only English speaking rule in the house.  grin

i got to work at 4pm as i resume at 5pm and get finish work at 8:30pm and get home for 9pm.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
maskuraid:

u berra upgrade/update you ASAP.

dont mind her. she is ignoramus of the inconherrent happenings in the vicinity of WTMH. she needs to be brough up to speed so as not to be left behind when the vehicle is in motion.  grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
maskuraid:

me i cnt handle d population there sha,m agoraphobic grin grin

isn't agoraphobia fear of spiders again? how dat one take consain S/L? tongue tongue

una no dey let me concentrate. oohhhh!! tongue tongue

ahh, i don miss buka amala. i suppose find my way to white house/saudi soon cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
axeman85:

i got to work at 4pm as i resume at 5pm and get finish work at 8:30pm and get home for 9pm.

imagine d flexin.just three hours thirty mins of work?jeez!i must have offended sombadi cool cool
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
oh sorry mi'lords cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

isn't agoraphobia fear of spiders again? how dat one take consain S/L? tongue tongue

una no dey let me concentrate. oohhhh!! tongue tongue

ahh, i don miss buka amala. i suppose find my way to white house/saudi soon cheesy cheesy

dats d point.m hungry too,wanna do lunch?? wink
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
maskuraid:

imagine d flexin.just three hours thirty mins of work?jeez!i must have offended sombadi cool cool

i wish, those hours are cntinuos work non stop. and believe you me, i get enough insults in those 3hours than you will get in a life time. but in the end i am always a winner. as you wish you are in my shoes , i also wish i am currently in lagos enjoying the feeling of lagos all in its glory.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

oh sorry mi'lords cheesy cheesy

you are forgiven for now so go and speak pidgin, igbo, yoruba no more. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
maskuraid:

dats d point.m hungry too,wanna do lunch?? wink

hy hey hey , come who is taking who out for lunch ? you guys want to be playing love in property section right. better carry it to romance section . grin

but of course management will allow you as long as we are also invited to the all expense paid trip to have lunch as well. but in my own case. i will eat bfast, lunch and dinner together as i need to feed my habit. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
axeman85:

hy hey hey , come who is taking who out for lunch ? you guys want to be playing love in property section right. better carry it to romance section . grin

but of course management will allow you as long as we are also invited to the all expense paid trip to have lunch as well. but in my own case. i will eat bfast, lunch and dinner together as i need to feed my habit. grin

i no fit shout o wink
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ all

na who be management o! i hope we never start to dey get cabal for here too

@all,

amala wit ewedu and ogunfe (amala, draw soup and goat meat). i've never eaten that at shitta, but i heard you could get hot flaming amala at 2am there. i ate at costain once, the one on the rail line beside naija brewries, chei no be small thing o!
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
meehhnn! i'm salivating here. oga lawyer will soon move us to food section o!

@ masky: me ssef no fit shout!

@ ijoseda: how far with the house hunt? any luck yet?
Re: Welcome To My House by gmattutor: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ ice
we've never had security issues personally as per we are under cover of the shadow of the almighty

@all
i eat amala shitta nearly everyday. wonderful thing. shall i email some to you all?
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ice and masky.

why una go fit sshout , wen una knw say wetin una do no good extendin invit to jst una sel wen house full.  grin

anyway afta a heavy drinking sessions from vi to slere to iponri to apapa we end up in shitta listening to a music called agidigbo, while enjoying sumptious meal of amala, gbegiri ewedu and bokoto known as cow feet.  grin   i like buka food pass eatery

or if na afternoon, i enter Olaiya arrange di usual.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
gmattutor:

@all
i eat amala shitta nearly everyday. wonderful thing. shall i email some to you all?

bring it on!

@ijo
any updateas per ur accomodation matter?

@axe
u 2 groove.minister for liquid,solid and gaseous enjoyment.

@all

had a bit of work done over d wknd.gates fixed,railings/burglarproofing fixed,internal paintin done,external underway cool cool.more later
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
@icey and masky,
i am still on the house hunt o. i've made all the contact i need to make. active search starts in june. i want the rent to start in july/august. i've also narrowed down to gbagada. i hope the water is good there sha. i still have icey's checklist with me. in fact my wife made me to copy it out and print it. grin grin grin

@all, you guys have been wonderful!

before i forget o! i bought 500unit of pre paid PHCN credit last year. i still have 130 left. reason why, poor power supply. i've not hAD light in the past 4 weeks. the just flashed me yesterday to remind me that the meter is still working o!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed i dont thing it could be worse anywhere!!! cry cry cry
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
@masky

yes ooo. i get some good friends as well and our blood na same. we work hard and we play hard.
thats good to hear say u work well well for weekend. this your guys hi go fit paint a whole 3bedroom perfectly well in one day. ?

@ijo

ok na wao gbagada anyway sha God help you. very good area. but it all depends on which of the gbagada either phase1 or phase 2. u r tinking of.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ masky: all this work for your house, e be like say u dey build the thing from scratch shocked shocked. how much u pay wey the renovation plenty like this?

@ ijoseda: glad we could be of assistance. what are e-neighbours for?

@ axeman(?) i don forget who dey find furniture person. i don collect the number of the guy wey dey my area. true dem dey try well well and the price no too bad. Mike - 0803 564 0708. i don't have photos but i no fit carry yeye give my people wink wink
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ ijoseda: pele o! must be a burnt transformer something that no one can be bothered to replace (with your tax/phcn money by the way) undecided
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

@ masky: all this work for your house, e be like say u dey build the thing from scratch shocked shocked. how much u pay wey the renovation plenty like this?

@ ijoseda: glad we could be of assistance. what are e-neighbours for?

@ axeman(?) i don forget who dey find furniture person. i don collect the number of the guy wey dey my area. true dem dey try well well and the price no too bad. Mike - 0803 564 0708. i don't have photos but i no fit carry yeye give my people wink wink

e be like say masky wan do something this one wey he dey renovate him house. lol

neighbours are for sveral things oo. for my case, na to message dem and in certain cases make dem arrange food for me as a bachelor. lol

henhen okay no wahala, will save di number, i already saw a boy who sells ready made ones imported ones i guess and based on pixs dey are very good. so will check him out first wen i dey area and if not good enough or too expensive i will consult ur guy. BUT  i go hol u responsbile if di guess no correct oo. lol grin
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ijo

all will be well.

@axeman

nothin do u jare.continu to chop d life of ur head(translate into yoruba) grin.i thot i read'massage' in ur sentence abt wat neighbours r for(sofry sofry o).be careful of strange fegetable grin grin

@ice

tot i told y'all earlier,red card for ma landlord cool cool
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
we're happy for you o! means say we get 2 party be dat!

one for masky (original housewarming). God we thank you o! we don get at least one landlord fro this thread grin grin

one for ijoseda (welcome to lagos) cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
@all

e be like say i go see some of una very earlier than expected ooo.

kingboy hope say u ready to host meee. i fit enter lagos for may jst for 1week kpere
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
iceblue:

we're happy for you o! means say we get 2 party be dat!

one for masky (original housewarming). God we thank you o! we don get at least one landlord fro this thread grin grin

one for ijoseda (welcome to lagos) cheesy cheesy

party don yapa b dat.even axeman is planning to come to town.d crib is not dt big sha,just a gbongbolo 3 bed 'bend down enter' affair.
axeman85:

@all

e be like say i go see some of una very earlier than expected ooo.

kingboy hope say u ready to host meee. i fit enter lagos for may jst for 1week kpere

1 week no too short.bring agege bread from yonder sha. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
@masky na lai bend down or stand up enter.

expect me ooo. i never decide sha, some people wan blackmail me make i come, but if u go arrange am make e be btw the 9th and 14th may ooo.

haba one week too short keee. oti ooo. i never know if my office go gree make i go sef but as usual i go give dem correct excuse. lol

1week dey okay ooo.
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ fummykenney

E be like say u wan talk summing O
Pls I am using phone to browse nw hence I fit dey make mistake, I dey work ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.