Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45455 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
axeman85:

lol nooo. jeje ni omo eko nlo ooo. ko si ija rara

jeje bawo,after 5 big stout and 2 wraps of kpolli? gringrin
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
maskuraid:

jeje bawo,after 5 big stout and 2 wraps of kpolli? gringrin

nooo . o ti oooo. olorun o fe iyen ooo. kpolli bi ti ba wo . ka ma ri esu ooo. stout ke. me i no dey drink dat one ooo. i am a die hard faan of green bottles. smiley and ermmm ermmmm. kini ti o man you efii yen ti londonu fun fun. o ti ye ki o jasi ooo.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
axeman85:

nooo . o ti oooo. olorun o fe iyen ooo. kpolli bi ti ba wo . ka ma ri esu ooo. stout ke. me i no dey drink dat one ooo. i am a die hard faan of green bottles. smiley and ermmm ermmmm. kini ti o man you efii yen ti londonu fun fun. o ti ye ki o jasi ooo.

mo fe ja si pa ni.high na high sha,nothin do u.everybody get him own poison na cool cool

where ijoseda enter now o??
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
maskuraid:

mo fe ja si pa ni.high na high sha,nothin do u.everybody get him own poison na cool cool

where ijoseda enter now o??

lol okay na nothing do you jare my broda. ijoseda ijoseda ijoseda. ooooooo. awon agba agba lon pe e oooo. sare te te te ko wa je wao ooooo. cool
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ axey, mo n je yin oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked i dey here all along o. just decided to lay low. lol. oro naija yii naa lo faa o!
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
ijoseda:

@ axey, mo n je yin oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked i dey here all along o. just decided to lay low. lol. oro naija yii naa lo faa o!

o kare jare,omo ire bii iyan.gbagbe oro naija yi joo,too much orisirisi.melo lo fee ro?

can sombody move d clock a bit faster?need to gerrout of dis office o. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
can sombody move d clock a bit faster?need to gerrout of dis office o.

Not only you.  My office is also boring.
Re: Welcome To My House by K2: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
iceblue:

first, welcome to WTMH (i know, cute innit?  grin grin)
in case u dunno the drill, u have to give us the gist about your area/lungu/quartier. we wont assume anything. what makes this thread enjoyable is us sharing our experiences. and our challenges, or the lack thereof. so the floor's open. we're waiting.

Ice,  I wrote somn 2 days ago but it wiped off. I don't think mine experience would be interesting like you guys. I live in the Diaspora. The past few days na just allergy dey torture person  with all the high pollens. From eyes to nose. The worst one na inside throat. E go dey itch you like say you chop fiber glass or that thing wey yoruba pple dey call werepe.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
K2:

Ice, I wrote somn 2 days ago but it wiped off. I don't think mine experience would be interesting like you guys. I live in the Diaspora. The past few days na just allergy dey torture person with all the high pollens. From eyes to nose. The worst one na inside throat. E go dey itch you like say you chop fiber glass or that thing wey yoruba pple dey call werepe.

e yah bro,pele.naija na d best place jare.wetin concern allergy where 'pokipoki' dey to cure anything.anyway sha no how no how,gist go stiill dey cos hood na hood everywhere.just fill us in.
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
@KETU, na wa for you o! odechi nko? i get am for sale o different sizes and shape. them no born that allergy well, incidentally i am also an allergy person, na so so sneeze all year round o!!! shocked shocked shocked
@masky, this one wey you wan fast farward time na wa for you o! cool
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ijo

no b my fault o,weekend calleth wink
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
@masky, you suppose don leave office now. na when you dey close sef? you get yahoo id?
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
i
ijoseda:

@masky, you suppose don leave office now. na when you dey close sef? you get yahoo id?

i close wen darkness does not allow u to see road again wink.as per yahoo id,i actually have one but i rarely log on to chat.beordoon@yahoo.com
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
@masky, no wahala. have a wonderful weekend o! cheers!!!
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
K2: it doesn't marra!! we promise not to hate on you tongue tongue cheesy cheesy. oya talk now o, b4 we ask masky to fine you for non-compliance!

@ fummykhemmy: u know the drill. give us your area gist.

@ masky and ijoseda: make una softly for the yoruba abeg. ehn. make we no e-marginalize some fiful. meanwhile, i no dey vex for axey o! i just dey para the guy wink wink
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
hey. ice you cant thaw!!!! how far sis? no mind masky and i. as from now, i go dey talk queens english!!!
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ice

from now on,its goin to be english/pidgin or french only cool.

here's wishin y'all a nice weekend.i can taste mine already grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
maskuraid:

e yah bro,pele.naija na d best place jare.wetin concern allergy where 'pokipoki' dey to cure anything.anyway sha no how no how,gist go stiill dey cos hood na hood everywhere.just fill us in.

my sister say make i thank you o! her phone battery is dead because of you, all thanks to pokipoki! she wants to know what village u're from that you know 'ajesina pokipoki' grin grin

no yab me o! na messenger i be cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
na wao ijo good tohear say  dey well i think say u don follow jonathan go visit obama ooo. smiley

@masky
na wao dis one wey u wan dey fast forward time. anyway i dey feel you jare na lagos God dey ooo. i jst dey remember say if na lag me sef dey i for don dey cancel the bottles dey go. i dey start from pats bar enter mushin, enter surulere from there enter apapa and back to surulere before all man find dia levels go house. this time road dey free die, and all eyes don tint. lol   this place na very dulling place well well. b4 i go taste shakis again na till august.  anyway sha nothing dey happen, make una enjoy una weekend.

@ice.
para bawo nito ri wipe mo desgi fun ee abi, emi gan o gbadun rara ooo. ko ma lo ma ro wipe mo ti mekun eee fun, to fe lo ma se bi olopa kan di mo na ni ana bole ni 1996. so ara eeeee ooo. ko ma lo te oka ni iru mole. ooo. sugbon mi o ni ba e ja ni to ri wi pe mo like eee.
Re: Welcome To My House by jagudabob: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2010
But seriously where is Lawyer? I wrote a post about the absence of lawyer a while back but no body seems to care. And since this is the most active post on this forum, it will be nice to indulge you guys to put your mouth to bring him back. I know he has been really offended by some people and ignoring the forum will only makes things worse for people that have a lot to gain with his inciseful articles and kind property advises that he has been doing for free. Since his absence, the property forum has been filled with a lot of charlatans advertising a million and one things that are unnecessary and totally boring and no one has been able to checkmate them to know whether the property is genuine or not and leaving us in the mercy of these people. Also so many people have been asking property questions which lawyer in the past used to be so happy to answer immediately to educate us, but these days all we have are just questions and no one can answer them. Pls biko, help to bring him back o! We didnt know what we had till it disappeared in our front undecided
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ijoseda: i see your hail my broda. nothing do you  wink wink

axeman85:

na wao ijo good tohear say  dey well i think say u don follow jonathan go visit obama ooo. smiley

@ice.
para bawo nito ri wipe mo desgi fun ee abi, emi gan o gbadun rara ooo. ko ma lo ma ro wipe mo ti mekun eee fun, to fe lo ma se bi olopa kan di mo na ni ana bole ni 1996. so ara eeeee ooo. ko ma lo te oka ni iru mole. ooo. sugbon mi o ni ba e ja ni to ri wi pe mo like eee.

no mind ijoseda. dey form james bond for us  cool cool

grin grin grin whish wan u dey? no hidden agenda pls, everytin in engliss or her twin sister, pidgin  cool cool 
[size=8pt]ok i confess. yoruba dey hard me. are u happy now? tongue[/size]
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
jaguda bob:

But seriously where is Lawyer? I wrote a post about the absence of lawyer a while back but no body seems to care. And since this is the most active post on this forum, it will be nice to indulge you guys to put your mouth to bring him back. I know he has been really offended by some people and ignoring the forum will only makes things worse for people that have a lot to gain with his inciseful articles and kind property advises that he has been doing for free. Since his absence, the property forum has been filled with a lot of charlatans advertising a million and one things that are unnecessary and totally boring and no one has been able to checkmate them to know whether the property is genuine or not and leaving us in the mercy of these people. Also so many people have been asking property questions which lawyer in the past used to be so happy to answer immediately to educate us, but these days all we have are just questions and no one can answer them. Pls biko, help to bring him back o! We didnt know what we had till it disappeared in our front undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-416660.0.html

i believe the guy already answered your question. if you want him back that badly, open a thread. he may be silent but i doubt he neglects his mod job.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2010
iceblue:

@ijoseda: i see your hail my broda. nothing do you wink wink

no mind ijoseda. dey form james bond for us cool cool

grin grin grin whish wan u dey? no hidden agenda pls, everytin in engliss or her twin sister, pidgin cool cool
[size=8pt]ok i confess. yoruba dey hard me. are u happy now? tongue[/size]

lol okay at least him don show up so we know say him dey kampe.

sure say some of una still dey sleep, as for dis man here me dey head out go work sad

@ice

hen hen me i bin tink say u stand well well for yourba ooo. okay anyhow sha no hidden agenda ooo wink owo mi ma re fun fun ne ne.

make una enjoy una day jare am out, see u guys in the afternoong, 3pm prescisely. e no easy to be man ooo.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
@
[color=#000099][/color]HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
happy sunday to u too cool cool
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2010
iceblue:

happy sunday to u too cool cool

thanks
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2010
@ all,
hello guys, hope you had a beautiful weekend. mine was cool! at work already! waiting for clients, all those wey get fever over the weekend and them pregnant women! no be small thing o! ppl too dey born for naija. anyway, thats a gist for another time. do have a wonderful week ALL!!!
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2010
appi nu week pples.

good to b back,d wknd went fiam.suddenly suddenly na monday we dey again.
iceblue:

my sister say make i thank you o! her phone battery is dead because of you, all thanks to pokipoki! she wants to know what village u're from that you know 'ajesina pokipoki' grin grin

no yab me o! na messenger i be cheesy cheesy

@ice

dis is lagos o,if ur sis wan know mgt info make she holla me herself.i no trust u at all grin.btw,wetin i do her battery?

@ijo

man must work so that man must wack o.

@axeman

hope u cool
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2010
House
happi nu week to ya all,i pray the week will be better than last week (d week of the latter shall supercede that of the former) amen.
my weekend was great had enuff time with my family after church .

stay blezd
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2010
@ masky: she talk say read our thread, say na u wan talk laff kill am, but her battery come yamutu instead. me i no even know wetin pokipoki be, na she dey gist me. so she wan know how u take know ajesina's pokipoki  grin grin

which one be say u no trust me? 
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2010
Good to see all back and hale and hearty and in one piece. good to know you all had a very good and interesting weekend.
well today is monday so make all of una enjoy una day for work as form me, na till 5pm i dey enter that office today so na to relax small and sleep small time work time reach. grin

have a beautiful day all.
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2010
Welcoming you all to a GREAT week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.