Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by 3verblazing(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2022
edunaragold:
only a woman will as this stupid question, even a 15 yrs old will simpatice with any one if a relationship dies ,she no like him joor.
nop a 15 yr old is too young to understand the true depth of grief.

A more matured woman, even if she's not into him, will have that self awareness and understanding that the situation doest no warrant that kind of frivolous demand. If shes a minor, it is understandable. You need to clear that out first before drawing your conclusions on the woman. So oga that's not a stupid question. undecided
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by 3verblazing(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
How old is she?

65 Likes 8 Shares

Romance / Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing To Hurt Her?? by 3verblazing(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bradford111:
Am dating this girl for like 4 months now the relationship has not been that bad just like every other relationship out there but now the problem is sometimes I feel like to break up with her am also the one that deflowered her the last time I tried breaking up with her because of a small issue she cried I don't just know since I had sex with her my love for her had gone cold am hurting her because I don't give her attention again and if I continue this relationship it will just be like I'm using her just for sex while some times I feel like I miss her if we have not talked for a while am just confused on what to do...
Am treating her really badly currently making her cry a lot and I don't like it is just my emotions

Please I do need advice on how to go about this
you both need to grow up!
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 3verblazing(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.
you don't have sense if you do, you will realize that the grievances of Nigerians is about Tinubu refusing to talk to Nigerians, rather prefers to go grant interview outside Nigeria where he can manipulate the process. That's a shame on you. Obi is not scared to grant interview anywhere home or abroad.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by 3verblazing(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
rolams:
This is the bitter truth!

This is what I have been seeing.

One of the reasons Atiku is not too disturbed about the G5. Infact, the G5 behavior is creating more bigger chances for Atiku in the North.

Tinubu will be at the receiving end this time because Obi won't drop his ambition for him. Therefore, the south is divided.
and you think the north is not divided?
Car Talk / Re: Accident Free: Toyota Camry 2008 Sports Edition (limited Luxury Edition) by 3verblazing(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sweet kiss kiss kiss
Politics / Re: States That Peter Obi Can Win. by 3verblazing(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Really, i tot u all said Govs have only one vote and structures don't matter, dat govs can't tell pple who to vote. now u want one of d Govs to align with u pple and his followers.
nop you are missing the point. Nobody is asking ortom to align with OBi we don't need him to because
Him and the G5 governors opposition to atiku's bid is enough support. This means they are not going to do anything to support atiku's success. That in itself is minus 5 votes Obi has to worry less about. Do you get?

But if thy decide to align, all well and good
Politics / Re: States That Peter Obi Can Win. by 3verblazing(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

can you compare tinubu achievement with that of Peter obi when they where governor?
yes!

But your question is like asking who worked harder between 2 successful young men both at the peek of success, one with Otedola as his father, the other with a poor peasant farmer as father. Who now should take more credit?

Tinubu was a governor of Lagos State, a state Capital of Nigeria and the hub of commerce with open sea ports for 30 years. And you are comparing that to Anambra state? Common man be more reasonable. Even at that Peter won the award of one of the best preforming governors. Left the office with good savings and without debt. If Obi had governed Lagos, trust me Tinubu's fit would have been a child's play.

Also Tinubu of then is not the Tinubu of now. It is obvious the baba, is sickly and too old to lead Nigeria. You can tell from the gaffs he's been making everywhere he appears. The more reason why he can't appear on national TV to talk about his own manifesto. Because he's no longer smart enough to hold a meaningful conversation other than rain abuses on oppositions, and making vein promises. I have listened to him in all the political rallies and APC organized events. Nothing reasonable.

That's not good for Nigeria.
Politics / Re: States That Peter Obi Can Win. by 3verblazing(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

so we should use buhari achievement to measure what tinubu but we should not use Pdp achievement to measure obi right?
tinubu is Apc accepted but peter obi was PDP do you agreed?
PO was PDP but when their values wasn't aligning with his, he had to leave. Trust me what OBi has done is like a son leaving his wealthy father's properties to hustle on his own bc he feels the father's dream didn't align with his. The other candidates are too scared and selfish to go that route. They won't even dare to. Even if they do, there credibility is not strong enough to gain the kind of traction Obi is gaining right now.

Secondly, the PDP government may not have done excellently well under Jonathan. But the performance isn't as woeful as it is today under buhari going by statistics. Tinubu claimed to have installed Buhari. By that statement he has effectively tied himself to the current government and is only coming to continue the failure.
He has no plan for Nigeria. Except to satisfy his ego that he too was once the president of Nigeria. Reason for the statement "EMI lokan" meaning "it is my turn" this isn't even about the Yoruba nation, it's about him and his selfish ambition.
Romance / Re: Funny? Precious Has Finally Come My Way by 3verblazing(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sigh!
Politics / Re: States That Peter Obi Can Win. by 3verblazing(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

ortom can't win his senatorial seat.
Ayu pdp national chairman in from jemgbagh, jemgbagh comparise of three local government out of seven local government ortom is fighting to represent at the national level, they are waiting to pay ortom back to what he did to there son Ayu.
labour party in Benue state is more like noise making, the elite view LP governorship candidate as secret cuits member, no one take him serious, no one is supporting him except online handle mop
first off, you can not use governorship candidacy to quantify how the presidential candidate will perform in a given state. Obedient movement is beyond party politics it's beyond LP itself. It is a movement for the youth and changing the status co. Ortom is not working for LP. He is not working for PDP so far. And you said his pple don't like him. APC has failed at the presidential level, insecurity and all. Who do you think they will go for?
Politics / Re: States That Peter Obi Can Win. by 3verblazing(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2022
favor914:
Only his local government he will win in Anambra, no love for the Apga Betrayer
Atiku and and Tinubu were both under APC before atiku left. He also turned out be a problem child at the later end of the obasanjo administration. Deleted his tweet condemning Deborah's gruesome killing and then denying tweeting it bc of vote.

Tinubu who claimed to be a member of NADECO fighting for democratic rule then couldn't stand the heat. Instead ran away to UK while the other active members where arrested. Letter came back to reap where he did not sew.
His Track records are filled with lies, Identity theft, Drug trafficking, and other undefendable Criminal activities.

These two are no fit to lead!
Politics / Re: States That Peter Obi Can Win. by 3verblazing(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
if peter obi get up to 20k vote in my state Benue, I will quite nairaland forum.
the code in Benue state is yes father
with ortom aligning with the G5? Issoke
Health / Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by 3verblazing(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:
How is this possible considering the size of the baby and the bucket?
baby must have fallen head first... drowning upside-down. Demn! Horrific way to go
Politics / Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by 3verblazing(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Haha grin grin grin grin Alawada ni baba yi. A huge Clown

15 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by 3verblazing(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jemex003:

We know them all they can do is to lie and create a fake news.

Know Tinubu
Know Peace ✌️
but your principal they open him jagajaga mouth abuse other aspirants and any politician that is against him everywhere he goes.
Politics / Re: 2023: Peter Obi Releases 62-page Campaign Manifesto; by 3verblazing(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Shut them up! Welcomed development
TV/Movies / Re: Why Is The World Cup Not Seen As A Distraction To 2023 Election Like Bbnaija? by 3verblazing(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2022
That's just to highlight the double standard that pple have. Unreasonable lots
Food / Re: See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi by 3verblazing(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
If you have air fryer, you will really enjoy it. And will make work easier for your wife. Frying in oil can make them break in pieces.
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Well raised beautiful children with so much humility.

These ones will not go online to insult another person's mother or father, only those children raised by irresponsible parents think money makes good upbringing and character.
check my signature for free stuffs!
you keep referring to ur signature but your signature is empty. Na wa for this Agbado supporter o
Politics / Re: Obi Will Save Us - Victoria Chintex Chanting Before Her Death (Video) by 3verblazing(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
What a loss, very sad!
These women and by extension the entire Nation should gain momentum from her death and make sure she didn't die in vain. cry

4 Likes

Autos / Re: Honda Accord For Sale,1.4m Negotiable, Settlement 50k by 3verblazing(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
1.4 for real?
Politics / Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by 3verblazing(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
The manifesto released by buhari... how many did he fulfill? NONE. The one released by Tinubu. Which did he come out defend or tell us how he will impliment them?. NONE. Given the past administration performance. That document is useless.

Even with a zero score on buhari's manifesto. He still comes out to say he is best president in Nigerian history and proudly supported by the fraud Tinubu .
Politics / Re: APC Supporter Caught Posting Photoshopped Picture Of Tinubu With "Chicago Staff" by 3verblazing(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
That's an orthopedic shoe. As a graphic designer myself, it's very easy to clean that up. I don't think they are that daft to over look that little detail.

However, a Chicago state university is different from City college of Chicago. And they have no affiliation with one another.

It's obvious Tinubu is a fraud, If not his followers won't be fighting so hard to cover up for him. God will surely put him to shame, it has started already.

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Joe Biden US President Today. by 3verblazing(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Very poor editing.

22 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by 3verblazing(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Brooo... this is a rear opportunity, never miss a whatsapp kpekus they are the best! To make her crave for you like ant crave for sugar, just credit her like 100 kpa! So she can get a bigger foam (Standford bridge). With that you have scured yourself subsequent away matches. Do this now before someone else outsmart you o. grin
Romance / Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by 3verblazing(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian girls no just get shame undecided

And to think her name is Peace o cheesy

How can you be billing your fellow student just because you feel you have a smelly kpekus to offer embarassed

Bia John, I'll advise you block and delete that girl's number. No good thing will ever come from her.
grin grin grin I see what you did there.
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Is A Digital And Updated Leader by 3verblazing(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
What makes him digital, Convince me?
Crime / Re: 12-year-old Boy Kidnaps 3-year-old Girl In Bauchi, Demands ₦‎150,000 As Ransom by 3verblazing(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2022
I.T gone wrong
Politics / Re: Atiku Is A UNIFIER. by 3verblazing(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
No his not, he's a self centered politician, who's decisions are driven soley by his selfish ambition. Else he shouldn't even be running in the first place given the party's constitution and federal character.
All these abgaya politicians will always bend the rules to favour their own selfish goal.
Politics / Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by 3verblazing(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

So you expected the lady to ask where people are from before conducting the poll?

This poll should be an eye opener that there are more igbos in Lagos than we thought.

yes she should, that would have given a better insight into how tribe affects choice of candidate. And give a more balanced report. About igbos being I don't know about that.

If Igbos are more, that's actually good news. Means Tinubu stands no chance atall!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.