Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

Politics / Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by 3verblazing(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
I'm Obidient, but I think the survey is not balanced. Most of the pple interviewed were igbos. Naturally they will go fo Peter OBi ... I would have been happier if equal number of Igbo, yoruba, and Hausa were interviewed. Weldone though... OBi will win by God's grace

3 Likes

Family / Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by 3verblazing(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2022
Azularis:
Marriage is over rated. It takes the Grace of God for it to last. Though married at times I wish I was single. If not for God, I for don run.
how old is ur marriage? grin
Politics / Re: Go And Take Your APV, APC And You Must Vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians (video) by 3verblazing(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is disgraceful. He Never disappoints with his misfire cheesy

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by 3verblazing(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:
The truth of the matter is that an average Yiibo wants Obi or Atiku to win this election ....it is not because. of the love for the nation, the reason is that so. that they will have a representation in. power ....period!

And they so much Hate Tinubu because he didn't feature any of their Yiibo brother or sister as his deputy ....so, an average Yoruba should. know that it is not about. patriotism is about tribalism, ethnocentric, inordinate ambition, and selfish interest...
And I can tell you that we are In the game together
I'm yoruba from ogun state... I can tell you 100% my entire family won't vote Tinubu. So forget tribal sentiments. The man is not fit to be president. He's got too many baggage.
Politics / Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by 3verblazing(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
buhariguy:
atiku can get 10%.
But 60% is sure for Tinubu
the mistake you make is you think all the crowd you see are there for Tinubu. Sorry. They are there for the money, flexing or out of compulsion. On the day of election you'll be shocked!
Politics / Re: Atiku In Action by 3verblazing(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2022
English isn't by force oga.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Stopping South East From Producing NIGERIAN President In A Long Run by 3verblazing(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2022
If kwakwaso of NNPP sees the possibility of him winning the election. Then I won't be surprised at whatever permutations anyone has to give about his preferred candidate. At the end of the day they are just permutations based on past trends. The political dynamics in this present age have changed.
**Giving the current voting and voters accreditation process (BVAS), and electronic result transmission.
**New voters coming in.
**Over 2 million duplicate voters disqualified,
**Choice of running mates of various candidates, muslim-muslim ticket for the APC, division in the PDP camp, two strong candidates coming from the north with highest vote turnover.
**Disappointment of most Nigerians in the present government.

I really don't see how your pamutation puts all of these factors into consideration.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by 3verblazing(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Atiku perhaps??
grin grin grin
All we ask for is for him to totally ignore Obi.

All these back-leg passes of careless words at Obi, either by him or by Shettima are begining to become very unbecoming.
thesame Obi he claims is not worthy, single handedly gave the Labour party that previously had no say a fighting chance in the presidential race. If that's not relevance, I wonder what is. Even him can not pull that stunt with the labour party.
Politics / Re: "2023: To Mention Obi’s Name Is A Disgrace To Me" - Tinubu by 3verblazing(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
But Obi Pandora will not die when he was lamenting that some couldn't walk. If to say I be God the kind of hot slap I will be giving foolish set of igbos like you that get excited when Obi claim someone can not walk but you start lamenting when Tinubu replies that mentioning Obi's name is a disgrace to him should deafen many of you till eternity.

What set of fools are you people for crist sake ? So Tinubu is suppose to be rolling on the floor when Obi denigrate n insult him ba ? You guys are mad really.

his supporters may have said it. But obi himself never said that. If you have proof show me. BTW I'm not igbo, I'm yoruba, and I will never bc of tribe support someone I know is not physically and mentally fit to be a president. Every of his action have shown that he is not ready to be accountable to anyone.
Politics / Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by 3verblazing(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
We're you brain dead when he mentioned Atiku

obviously you don't have sense, if shettima who has less political depth compared to obi is worthy to run with him as his Vice then that statement he made is as useless as the whole of the 8 years of APC.

I wonder what you will look like in his presence, a useless piss of rag maybe.
Politics / Re: "2023: To Mention Obi’s Name Is A Disgrace To Me" - Tinubu by 3verblazing(m): 1:59am On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Well stated!

A political demigod like His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, would be stooping low to make mention of Peter.

Their is a wide gap of divide on Earth, Humans are different from Animals and same time different from the non living things. And if I am permitted to emphasize, not everything that breath is living in some realms.

Asiwaju has spoken well and statement deserves applaud and accolades.

The lion in any instance, will never descend so low to go mingle with antelopes. The gap is that wide!
If petor Obi is unworthy in his presence, i wonder what you will be like in his presence. Thats the kind of person you want to lead you. What a shame..we'll see how wide the gap is on election day

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by 3verblazing(m): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2022
40fy:

*Our man, Jagaban, never said he made Buhari the president of NGR, but played a vital role to make it happen!!
**Jumpin' from one TV station doesn't mean shít, you know, anybody can do that, and runnin' one's mouth doesn't fix shít!!
***BAT was just one of the APC national officials and ain't in the presidential economic team. So, what's he supposed to do??

Tinubu can't grant any meaningful interview. Reason why he won't attend any. He practically avoids all gathering that involves interogation. He's message is simple Nigerians don't have the right to question my me. That's not a good leader!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Creates A New State For Omo Agege by 3verblazing(m): 1:19am On Nov 26, 2022
It beats me how anyone would want to vote for Tinumbu. The only forgivable excuse is if your daily bread is directly tied to it politically then I can understand.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: "2023: To Mention Obi’s Name Is A Disgrace To Me" - Tinubu by 3verblazing(m): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2022
yyba:
You mean you can't die or you won't die ? Chaii ipob miscreants ooo
yes every man will die, the more reason why Tinumbu should learn humility. Bu I guess you'll still miss the point. So typical of Tinumbu supporters. Sad cry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by 3verblazing(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2022
So if Peter obi's name is not worthy to be mentioned in his presence... I wonder who is worthy in his presence, shetima? His advisers? That old man is just full of himself. No depth in what he says, just abuses left, right and centre. With power, this man will be the next abacha even worse. A very huge mistake

3 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by 3verblazing(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Funny but they all have different additions to differentiate them.. say Kim Jin sung, Kim yu pin
Crime / Re: Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Why sensor their faces?... is the story fake?
Business / Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by 3verblazing(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Ok, seen.

To those complaining, it's legal tender, not a book cover. The priority was never to beautify it. Beauty will add nothing to its value.

You mustn't wail about everything.

Fucking rest!
beauty plays a role oga, even though it's not that significant. Else the US won't take the route they took redesign their 100 dollar bill. Also we still would have reatined our old design for the 10naira, 20 naira, and 50 naira notes if looks wasn't important.

I personally expected more with the redesign. But it is what it is, I go still spend am.
Politics / Re: Aedc Want To Change My Meter By Force Is It Right? by 3verblazing(m): 1:29am On Nov 23, 2022
If you ask me, I think they are on their right, provided they are not charging you a new fee for the new meter.

It's a private business now, and it's all about effective profit making. If they feel that is being jeopardized by your current metre they can decide to change it.

However, be sure that it is truely an officially approved meter.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 3verblazing(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Apply pressure grin every girl has a price. Try sending like 200k if that doesn't work try 2milli. Trust me she go fall.

440 Likes 29 Shares

Politics / Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by 3verblazing(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
The sad thing is the biggest spenders tend to take the day when it comes to election. Reason why they are boldly puking nonsense. cry cry so unfortunate.

16 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Eleven Websites To Find Remote Job Opportunities by 3verblazing(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Upwork should be in there somewhere

1 Like

Properties / Re: Houses Tolet In Abuja by 3verblazing(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
mekaw:
I guess the poor should remain in slums
as in... selfcon. 600k is just crazy
Business / Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira by 3verblazing(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Interested
Sports / Re: Ronaldo Dropped For Man United’s Trip To Chelsea by 3verblazing(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Good ! Ronaldo is important but Chelsea is importanter . As much as I'd love to see ororo play and score. I'd love my team to take the day. With ronaldo out of the game, our chances just went up
Celebrities / Re: . by 3verblazing(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Why can't you state the requirements here undecided
I tire o... na so them they start. DM me my a**!
Romance / Re: I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. by 3verblazing(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2022
This marriage sounds like you just carry Belle for bros. And as a result started living together as husband an wife. Else your mum will not just ask you to leave your matrimonial home like that. What happened to her coming to see you pple in ur house .. or inviting your husband without you leaving the house?

I think you lost respect in the eyes of oga. And it would take a miracle for you to earn it back.

Oga seff no too wise, you no get money you wan marry another wife. Sounds like kayanmata to me. Again it would take another miracle to save him from that Arewa kitten.

May the forces be with you on ur quest to saving your marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.