Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 27 pages)

Sports / Re: Lack Of Database In Nigeria Is Killing All Sectors Including Sports by 3verblazing(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
guobe:
The enumerators won't even go round,they will say they are tired collect the little stipend and go home
the Era of censors taking manual as long passed ... it won't even work with our kind of population.... we do biometric n capturing almost every were ... voter's card, bvn, sim registration, NIN, MYSC ..all these data should mean something...

Nigeria as a whole doest even have a server of its own... thats a start point

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
..just look at them boots shocked ... there must be a factory fitted AC somewhere in there
Sports / Re: Lack Of Database In Nigeria Is Killing All Sectors Including Sports by 3verblazing(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
True ... no one really knws how much we are in this country..I wasn't counted and a couple of other families that I knw accross nigeria weren't counted ... so how then can the government do proper budgeting or make policies that will be effective.
Officially I'm an alien in my father land ... crazy!!! undecided

1 Like

Sports / Re: ​chelsea Manager Tuchel Reviving Interest In Sevilla Defender Kounde by 3verblazing(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is that roudiger's replacement ?... I hope not ...
Health / Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by 3verblazing(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just wow.... shocked how can something be so beautiful and disgusting at thesame time ... metchew cry this life na wa

89 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Bandits Are Being Released Without Charges, Matawalle Raises Alarm by 3verblazing(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Pple that should be buried and forgotten... they are left to put pressure on the deplicating oxygen sane pple are managing...
Crime / Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by 3verblazing(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2022
olisaEze:
Most barbers in Lagos belong to one street cult or the other. I wouldn’t be surprised if the gossipy neighbor is found to be in the same gang as the barber. There is definitely more to dis story as both the assailant’s wife & the victim’s sister were pregnant at time. Abi was the barber scared that the brother of his side piece was trying to get with his wife in revenge for putting his sister in the family way?? If u like kill ur whole community because of a woman, who go cheat go still cheat. undecided
damn bro! .. this is some twisted nollywood shit mehn...

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Chesterfield FA Cup (5 - 1) On 8th January 2021 by 3verblazing(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Streaming link biko
Sports / Re: Top 10 Players At The 2022 Africa Cup Of Nations To Watch by 3verblazing(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ivory Coast... For the trophy... Them get players
Food / Re: My First Time Of Killing And Eating Snake (PHOTOS) by 3verblazing(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Omo this thing enter my eye oo shocked shocked kiss kiss..been a while I enjoyed this kinda meat
Crime / Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by 3verblazing(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
villybest:
Someone just scammed me.
I have been busy buying some clothing online, having been searching online for more products, it happens that Facebook keep suggesting different sites to shop, so I clicked on this page which Facebook suggested, I asked questions on the comment section, the seller requested for a WhatSapp chat, said I should screen shot the ones I have chosen to her, I did and we bargained on price and delivery fee, the total was N10k, I asked for her shop address which she sends, she also promised to deliver the clothes and slippers the same day, so I did a transfer to the Access bank account and she confirmed payment, immediately she confirmed payment, she blocked my contact, I even called her severally with other people's phone, no response, she didn't pick.
Please how do I get my money back or atleast let other people not fall victim of this lady, she is out to scam many people this yuletide.

Please move it to front page to warn people this xmas.
i donno abt getting ur money back... bu helping others not to fall victim is simple ..post the fb page here and his/her contact details... also post proof of chat... to validate ur story.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by 3verblazing(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omo Naija no dey list atall ... surviving in this country is a miracle..in every sense.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 1st December 2021 by 3verblazing(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
flexyrule:
So because he scored the winning goal for the champions league Cup, that automatically makes him a quality player?

Kai Havertz is to weak to be in Chelsea's starting 11.
all those players you list contributed in their own ways to put chelsea on the spot they are now. Whitout their goals or assists..the Team would have been no where in all the leagues..n it is this same players you want out... na wa for some people mentality. They have proven themselves to be a major building block for that Chelsea Standard ..SMH

7 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 1st December 2021 by 3verblazing(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Peppysco:

That guy you quoted is 100% correct. Haven't you noticed that whenever there's a pitch invasion, all cameras will switch away immediately? It is to protect the ills in their society and the media is fully into that idea
no ..you are missing the point. The essence of invading the pitch is for cheap publicity.. so everyone can see them but the media isn't ready to give them that satisfaction.

6 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Snake We Killed At Our Office Today by 3verblazing(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Better meat shocked

1 Like

Romance / Re: i was shot!! by 3verblazing(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:

please I don't understand you sir,please reply me
I believe you have been give a clue to what might likely happen in future. Avoid it
Romance / Re: i was shot!! by 3verblazing(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Congratulations..the odds of cheating death is on ur side.
Business / Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by 3verblazing(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rayd502:
The worst is Ecobank mobile app...The user reviews on playstore is a testament.

FCMB app does it for me.
FCMB socks... app that don't show transaction receipts or show recipiant of a sent fund in transaction history... unless one requests for back statement
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by 3verblazing(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Gooooooooooooll ... WTF

28 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by 3verblazing(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Speaking From personal experience..just move on man... her interest no dey ur side. The mind is always were its treasure is.

She no want you again... but she doesn't knw how to tell you. So you won't feel bad...
and it's not a big deal... its not a "no testing market" she probably don test you and she don realize say you are not what she wants. you don't expect her endure.

Or maybe she just doesn't knw how to value her treasure. That also is a major problem, one only God can solve but you no be God my brother ...you are justt a mere mortal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by 3verblazing(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vansam:

I think you are the stupid one here not the guy. Didn't you read where he said on his due date Cyclecash have decided to start tarnishing his image just because he didn't pay early on that due date?

People like you are just evil with bad intentions. How would you feel when you are trying to pay your loan on a due date but the same company you want to pay to has started sending sms to your contacts? You are a disappointment.
did u see prove?.. or ur just following what he said ... you are definitely an idiot... you come up with a story like this without proof and pple shld just believe ?..you and the OP dey ment...
Business / Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by 3verblazing(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mitjyland:

Since you insulted me first, let me start by calling you a ba*stard. You fool, stop disgracing yourself. Where in their T&C that permit them to defame my character on a due date when am willing to pay? Any measure to be taken to recover a loan should be done after a payment default. Any form of harassment on a due date is illegal. I Pity your parents for sending you to a local school, that's why u are displaying your stupidity. Bas*tard.
lol..look at this shameless debtor o...anyways you are dancing to the music u played ...so keep dancing to it... oloun a wa Pelu e...
Business / Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by 3verblazing(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mitjyland:

Take your frustrations elsewhere. You are part of the bad people who work with them. But listen, when Nemesis catch-up with you, you will forever live in pains.

As stupid as you are, tell me what law permits a lending company to start blackmailing a customer when he has not even defaulted? People like you would not end in good way.

You will reap what you sow.
you such an idiot with no sense ... if u had sense u won't spill all the rubbish u spilled here ... nobody blackmail anyone ..unless u default... since u don't have sense ... make I give u sense...every company have their T&Cs ... and once u agree to it ..u are bounded by it... maybe next time before you apply for that loan... try n be more sensible to read T&Cs..... and when you collect... pay up when u are supposed to... not when u want to...Ode!!

1 Like

Business / Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by 3verblazing(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bunch of ingrates ... spits on thread!!! They should lock u up... criminal

4 Likes

Crime / Re: These Apps Are The Worst Loaning App In Nigeria To Avoid Totally by 3verblazing(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Op belongs to the category of people who cry and make promises to borrow money from you, then default and abuse you ontop when u ask for your money back.... undecided to everyone with this mentality ... Thunder fire you! undecided

1 Like

Crime / Re: These Apps Are The Worst Loaning App In Nigeria To Avoid Totally by 3verblazing(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2021
None of them will put a gun to your head to collect money from them... you chose to take the loan ..in agreement with their T&Cs...bu you default and u expect them to sing kumbaya with you to get their money back... that in its self is wicked thinking.... they are running a fuvvkin business.. man! ... if they crumble and their families go hungry .u won't give a fvck ...
You don't want issues?...fvckin pay up as promised..or don't take the loan. Demn! People!

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by 3verblazing(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2021
Went through that road on Friday... twas crazy.... thankGod i was in an Hilux...
Education / Re: Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration by 3verblazing(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace baby girl

Why we born in the first place
If this is how we gotta go? Damn...

Smoking my weed with a good sense of sympathy
NAS - Sabali
Investment / Re: Crypto Scam On Telegram by 3verblazing(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ihv encountered a couple of them..still wondering how they get my contact details... tried sending a warning message one of such groups ... got kicked out immediately the message dropped ..lol... and got added again to another but similar group with thesame Admin. It's crazy. Only naive pple will fall for that shit ...
Education / Re: UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 1:22am On Aug 22, 2021
This looks like a setup to me ... how high and strong is that wardrobe? Dude is still standing
Travel / Re: One Dead, Three Injured As Car Hits Pedestrians On Lagos-ibadan Expressway(pics) by 3verblazing(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
They all look dead.. Tragic!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.