Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 27 pages)

Romance / Re: Signs Of A Useless Boyfriend. by 3verblazing(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Business / Re: For Your PROFESSIONAL And CREATIVE Graphic Design Plus Branding,Check in by 3verblazing(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Displaying your work would more effective in getting attention

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ketanji J Brown: Can A Black Be President In Russia Or China? by 3verblazing(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2022
pquaver:

Atleast we have had people with foreign backgrounds like Murray Bruce in our house of assembly.. Please can you give me even if is a black Councillor in Russia or China!! I dey wait
Bruce may be white in skin colour but he is as nigerian as you are

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by 3verblazing(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
I pity the once that would loose their job in these though times
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ketanji J Brown: Can A Black Be President In Russia Or China? by 3verblazing(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Can a white man be president in nigeria or ghana?

14 Likes

Romance / Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by 3verblazing(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mandem111:
grin grin anytime I see ur comment na so my heart go dey race.... ur own no go spoil comrade. LoL grin
Amen!.. hustle go pay smiley
Romance / Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by 3verblazing(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mandem111:
[ grin Comrade Abeg no comot food from local man mouth Abeg. Lol. grin ;quote author=3verblazing post=111365226]E dey do me like make I save pple data. grin grin grin grin

Say please
grin grin ma Nigga!!
Romance / Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by 3verblazing(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
E dey do me like make I save pple data. grin grin grin grin

Say please

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Six Things A Lady Will Do When She Has Feelings For You by 3verblazing(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
2. Giving you things you like and being supportive in other ways shows that a woman finds something appealing about you and would be open to being romantically involved with you. In addition, you can see this by how much she appreciates spending quality time with you.

3. If you've ever been on a first date, you've probably noticed that women tend to take more care of their appearance when they're meeting the guy they're attracted to than they do when they're out with other people. This pattern is used in order to elicit the man's attention and interest.

4. It is a common practice for women to call the person they like whenever they feel like it, especially if they are bored. When they attend a celebration or ceremony, they don't enjoy it without the company of the guy they love. This is much more true.

5. An attractive woman is always on the lookout for ways to enhance your personal style and appeal, right down to your facial features. Comprehending men is one of the most common ways women show their interest in them, and they use it a lot.

6. Psychologically, she wants to be in close proximity with you, and she wants to create an opportunity that is good enough for an emotional discourse. It's not uncommon for a woman to tell you about the emotional wounds she's received from men and how she longs for a man who will truly love her. It's her way of letting you know she's open to dating, and she's hoping that by doing so, you'll show an interest in her too.

That's all

Say thank you grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Only Real Football Fans Know This Run by 3verblazing(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Garrett Bale, Ronaldinho
Education / Re: Stop Saying "I Slept By 10pm", It's Grammatically Wrong. Here Is The Correct Thi by 3verblazing(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
I slept by 10pm undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: “after Oxlade,na Flavour” – Reactions As Singer, Flavour N.#des Goes Viral (phot by 3verblazing(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Ghostrye:

your sacrifice will be forever remembered
grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: “after Oxlade,na Flavour” – Reactions As Singer, Flavour N.#des Goes Viral (phot by 3verblazing(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Click bait! Do not click! I repeat do not click. I have made the sacrifice for you

8 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by 3verblazing(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goallllll! grin grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by 3verblazing(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goal!!!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by 3verblazing(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
I hope Acilotti uses these same set of players against Chelsea. I like how they are playing .. grin grin

9 Likes

Romance / Re: Glass Tumbler Found In Woman’s Bladder 4 Years After She Used It As S3x Toy by 3verblazing(m): 1:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Not possible the vagina leads to the uterus not bladder.

This is either one hell of a twisted surgerical manipulation. Or a Giant lie.

Celebrities / Re: Lady Weeps After Boyfriend Of 6 Years Left Her To Marry A Girl His Mom Chose by 3verblazing(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Na so life be. All man for himself, God for us all
Health / Re: Can Anyone Please Explain This To Me? by 3verblazing(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2022
weirdo44:
No offense sir, it took me more than 1 hour to write that, despite using Grammarly. I'm too slow in thinking, i just wanted my write up to be readable for everyone maybe they can suggest a solution. I really wish you can understand me sir
I think you need to understand yourself more, the pressure you are putting yourself through is no good for your mental health. 240+ jamb score is not bad atall... I had 246 and I made it into the university. Getting into uni no be by jamb score o. Baba I have seen pple with 100, 50, even 20 jamb score on second trial, what do you have to say about those.

I'm a graphics designer and it took me a couple of years to get to the level I am now, something that I have seen other pple achieve in months. But right now I freelance on international platforms with lots of positive reviews to show for it and I'm not doing badly.

Yes you may have challenges but you are not as bad as you are painting it honestly. Live your life man and enjoy it!

PS, that you are able to understand all the stuffs ihv written up there, you are definitely not in the class of dull pple.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Can Anyone Please Explain This To Me? by 3verblazing(m): 1:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Stop comparing urself with others, everyone is unique in their own way. And I don't think you are dull. I mean you typed all that up there, a dull person can not do that.

There's really no drug you can use to help with what you think you need. But you can take conscious steps like, regular workout, being consciously proud of who you are, constant practice, eating right.

You go they alright las las

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by 3verblazing(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
HardMirror:
the guy is a useless liar. See the lineup for real madrid. Only Ramos is the key player missing and he played in the first leg o. dont know where he saw the list of 60 injured players o
grin he's a mumu man.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by 3verblazing(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Walkee:
Real were struggling that very month after almost 60 injuries
well chelsea was struggling aswell, especially at epl level. That prompted the removal of lampard. Only club them without an actual No.9.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by 3verblazing(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Against all odds .. chelsea still won last season.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Canadian Sniper Wali Confirmed Dead In Mariopol. by 3verblazing(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
What if this all a plot to make him invincible. A Ghost! Dah would be brilliant!

1 Like

Culture / Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Spineless? by 3verblazing(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Eyah which naija man wound this one nw??
Romance / Re: Is It A Guy Duty In A Relationship To Always Call First by 3verblazing(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
No.
Celebrities / Re: I Don't Know How To Say Sorry To Men - Actress Dorcas Fapson(video) by 3verblazing(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rubbish! You are just an egocentric person. undecided

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Weird Thing Your Lover Ever Ask You To Do? by 3verblazing(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
She's an agent sent to get you. But your head strong lucky you man!

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Destiblack:

Bros because he work for you nor mean say he go work for am.

Just know this today, what you say is who you are.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.
isn't that how life is for everyone?. What works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. That shouldn't stop us from sharing our experience.

Well incase you missed it: The summary of what I said up there with my first post is that. The OP should observe his woman well. Before taking a decision.
Romance / Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
kingsceemark:

She still dey observe you from afar, by the time she starts dealing with you, na here you go still report her matter
Time will tell. No one really knows tomorrow. Even the good can turn bad. But if you really understood my post you'll see that I painted a different picture far from what you are seeing
Romance / Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
if your skin can resist bullets doesn't mean other skins can. It's deadly when a woman have such mentality
I gave the OP an advice. Judging a person goes beyond what comes out of the mouth. Pple say a thing but act differently. I'd prefer a person that talks bad but acts good than a person that talks good and act bad. if I must pick. Op needs to know if she stands by what she has said or she's just talking bc she never see life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.