Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

Politics / Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
yarimo:
fraud is fraud
even when the story is not true? Or is it English you don't understand.
Politics / Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2023
yarimo:
So that is why he decides to defraud the state abi
please try and keep up with current happenings grin cheesy I find pple like u who still post this particular Scroll front page backward in their reasoning. This story has been debunked long time ago.
Politics / Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 4:15am On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
and court made him as governor use your sense abeg grin grin
that's bc Ngige and his evil friends in PDAPC won't let him govern in peace. They tried frustrating his tenure. But God pass them!
Education / Re: The Firsts In History ((Females)) by 3verblazing(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Mrs funmilayo

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State by 3verblazing(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m pained at gullible guys like you who has refused to see through Obi a very big corrupt criminal who just want to use the current predicament of the country to his advantage and cause more havoc. All of you who think Obi will come and perform magic should think again, he’s even a bigger criminal
who put nigeria in the predicament in the first place?
Food / Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by 3verblazing(m): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad
Mark 7:19. It is not about what goes into ur stomach but what goes to your hearth. Everything God has created is clean. Stop spewing rubbish from the old testament.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by 3verblazing(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:
For me, it's an Igbo becoming president.. I want them to forever remain second class citizens. That feeling that nyamiri Osu will never be president makes me happy
why? What have they done to you?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nick Cannon Welcomes 12th Child by 3verblazing(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Two things, either he love children so much, or he's just a careless mfker.
Career / Re: how i lost everything in 2022 and my 2023 resolutions by 3verblazing(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Politics / Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
tunde1200:
Who is alatenuje between us you that's support tribe that hate your race with passion?,

Where do we have it in our Constitution that elderly person cannot contest for Nigeria president.

I was not brought up to use insults on anyone I would have replied you base on shameless quote from you.

igbos hate yorubas?, that's the narrative that has been sold to you by our parents in the past and I'm surprised that at this age and time you are still holding unto that believe. Igbos don't hate me. If you preach hate you will get hate in return. Preach love and you will get love in return. Let's stop propergating these wrong believes.

Yes Nothing in the constitution says tinubu cannot contest. But can he be truthfull about his age? Can he present his medical reports? Can he be humble enough to present himself to Nigerians for questioning?
Can he stop feeling like he is a god by seeing other young politicians as unworthy and worthless before him? And it is pple like you that fuel his ego and make him feel that way. In the end he's just a mere moral, who is not sure of tomorrow. So let him be humble (a very important requirement for good leadership)

About the abuses, sorry about that. If you think it is ok for you to support Tinubu based on tribe then that's cool . But for me, thats not a good enough reason. TINUBU is not in the right state of mind and health to deliver good leadership in Nigeria and to Nigerians
Politics / Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 2:02am On Dec 28, 2022
tunde1200:
They have successfully destroy their errosion riddling land and they want to destroyed the rest of our land.

We no go allow their craze lifestyle

alatenuje ni e, oju o ti e. Baba ole ti aye e ti fe baje tan lo fe ko wa dari wa. Ko le work!

Tinubu has rubbished himself by coming out to run for presidency. What else does he want at his age After all the wealth he is taking from Lagos.? True yorubas are not curvesciuos or greedy. We in Ogun state don't rate him anymore.
Politics / Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2022
StreetFight:

Tinubu and his boys have defeated Obasanjo and his boys in all elections that they contested from 1999 till date
since 2015 till date you mean?
Politics / Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 1:51am On Dec 28, 2022
gabbasin:
At least APC ignored him 2019, what happened after? Buhari won. Obj can't win his polling unit for his preferred candidate (Obi)
obj stayed neutral in the 2019 election. Atiku was a failed candidate already. Only reason he was able to do as well as he did. Was bc Obi ran along side him. So Buhari the northern messiah really had no contender at the time.
Politics / Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2022
maasoap:

What about Obi himself? The only reason he left PDP was because he knew that he couldn't win the primary
and what's wrong with that? Is APC not accepting pdp decampies n vice versa.? No rule stops anyone from moving from one party to the other. It's not a cult group.
Romance / Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by 3verblazing(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2022
You are also stalking her in my opinion, how did you know she got an iPhone, how did you know it was the guy that bought it for her, how did you know the guy rented an apartment for her, you seem to know too much about her new relationship how come?. I understand you made an investment and it hurts that it didn't yield. Just let her be.

Calling her will only mk matter worse. Focus on ur fam n be happy

1 Like

Romance / Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 3verblazing(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I agree. You seem to be the only one in the spirit here
abi, by the time he's done spending all his savings on the girl he'll learn by force.
Romance / Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 3verblazing(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2022
ruffDiamond:
lol. .you simp reach like that grin which kind y ed yeye price? From 200k to 2MIL shocked Haba Kilode sad Wetin the girl carry no go pass puccy and brezz? She doesn't even sound intelligent sef. One idiot was even scratching her puccy ( through her trouser) in my presence with her boyfriend around this afternoon .wo, Dem never born any BIT***wey go collect my money unless my mom, sister or older female folk undecided that dude Na mumu!
read my comment intelligently, it's all sacarsm.
Romance / Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 3verblazing(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

For wetin, is he her father, this is a very foolish advice, this is the reason why a lot of girls keep billing men. Don't use money to woo any girl if she likes you she will stay.
ur sense of humor is obviously very low. If not you'll know I was being sarcastic with my comment.
Politics / Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by 3verblazing(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He has done it as Lagos state governor.

He will do it as a president.

Lagos is greater than all 5 SE states and 13 states in the North combined.

Nigerians have no doubt in his ability.

One of the contestants was the governor of one of the SE states. As I type, he has ran away from the state he had governed for 8 years. Guess where he resides. Lagos state.

Another name for that is FAILURE.

God forbid he gets close to our presidency.
first off is Tinubu from Lagos? Why won't he go and reside in his father's land?

Obi won the best governor of the decade, Tell me about Tinubu's achievement.

You dont have Shame for comparing Lagos with anambra. How old Is Lagos? When was anambra created? I promise you Obi would have done way better than what Tinubu did if he governed Lagos.

Godfirbid Tinubu gets into that position. Someone who's only ambition is to be president, shouting "its my Turn" he's a shameless Old man!
Politics / Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by 3verblazing(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Coronavirus1:

Did Atiku implement wike request the answer is no so no solution
Atiku is not trustworthy!
Politics / Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by 3verblazing(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Bulama1234:
Atiku is the man for the Job abeg!!!! Other candidates should rest, there's nothing anybody can say... He knows what to do...

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
#Thepeoplestownhall
#AtikuIsComing
#AtikuOkowa23
haha .. you sound very naive. He knows what to do based on what exactly? Educate me please.
Politics / Re: Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa by 3verblazing(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2022
switlily25:

Nigeria is suffering today because we allowed APC who promised us Heaven on earth to deceive us with all their ;
We will(s) and right now,I see Obi doing thesame thing!
Why didn’t he transform Anambra into a mini Dubai?
He might be smart enough to hide his shits like a cat but he is not better than the rest.
As it stands now,Atiku is the only candidate who appeals to me.
He is no saint but he’ll rule us better than the others.
educate urself. Then go an verify.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is This Man So Empty? I Can't Understand What He Is Saying by 3verblazing(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2022
How about you post the full video? This one is obiviously doctored! But dumbness won't let your supporters see it. and you are taking advantage of their dumbness. Shame on you!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 3verblazing(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Uptoyou:

What gigs do you can offer on upwork?
Graphic design.
Politics / Re: Ipob/esn. No Biafra, No Peace, No December. Picture/video. by 3verblazing(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
triple996:
Biafra or death
you are playing with death
Politics / Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by 3verblazing(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Patiently waiting for wike's response. grin

9 Likes

Family / Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 3verblazing(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Got my self an high end Hp laptop for my graphic work, the old one started lagging, Upwork gigs wan kill am.... but I'm definitely putting the old pal in a glass box on a pedestal. My son needs to hear of his ruggedity and how supportive he had been over the past 7 years.

3 Likes

Family / Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by 3verblazing(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I want this.

I’m not the coperate kinda guy but this looks fascinating to me.
good taste my guy!
Politics / Re: 2023: ‘why It’s Stressful For Yorubas To Support Peter Obi’ – Isaac Fayose by 3verblazing(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
He should pick a hustle and stop talking trash. Apparently his support for whatever candidate is based on his own selfish gain and not the good of Nigeria. Obedients don't want that kind of support!

The only stress I get as a supporter of Obi. Is the stress from opposition party. Their dumb cover up is so stressesfull.

8 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: A Child Of 11 Months Not Crawling Or Standing Yet by 3verblazing(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2022
I didn't walk on my own until I was 1yr 2months. Your boy is ok. Only thing is fear. He feels confident when you are with him. Keep doing that with him. Set him beside the bed and stay by him to help him build confidence. Won't happen overnight, it takes patience.
My son (now 6months +) cries uncontrollably any time I try throwing him up but I kept doing it... he's still scared though. But laugh when his down.

Children are amazing beings

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by 3verblazing(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2022
What kinda Madness did i just read!
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by 3verblazing(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2022
edunaragold:
. I was 15yrs old my landlord died ,I was not happy but subber ,so I know wetin dey,the gf is only looking forward about him caring and treating her special, instead of sympathizing with her,what is bad is bad.now let's do the maths like this ,if it was the gf mother that died and the guy calls and say pls can u come to my house let's have sex,u wan tell me say the girl will say OK am coming, when she knows she won't be seeing her mom again.pikin wey get brain get brain.
if you truely understand the concept of how pple gain experience and respond to pple feelings you won't be saying this.

Pple turn out to be who they are based on what they have been exposed to or how pple around them have reacted to issues.

I still maintain that a 15yr old in general isn't not yet fully equiped to set priorities, what is important or not important in a giving circumstances. Especially if he or she has not been through such.

If the guy can be honest and give us the exact conversation that ensued between them word for word, before she altered that statement. Then we'll be in a better position to judge. But you need to establish that the guy is even with an old enough woman in the first place. Before you start judging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.