Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Iker Casillas Is Gay by 3verblazing(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
This guy go don worry C-boy Taya. shocked shocked

1 Like

Romance / Re: Legend Spain And Madrid Keeper Iker Cassilas Opens Up About His Sexuality by 3verblazing(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dude is truely a legend. Imagine the number of temptations he's had to face in the dressing room and on the pitch. shocked shocked

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Dies After Drinking Nine Bottles Of Local Gin In Plateau State by 3verblazing(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dude fried his own liver by himself.

The seller shld knw better than to serve a single customer 11 bottles of spirit.
Crime / Re: Kwara Hunter’s Son Shoots Brother Dead Testing Bulletproof Charm by 3verblazing(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
The gods shld be blamed! undecided

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by 3verblazing(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Michelle70:
no, it doesnt but at least i used to know few housemates
ok
TV/Movies / Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by 3verblazing(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Well, there are pple who didn't give a fvck about the previous seasons and can't call a single name from any of the seasons.
You no knw them this season no mean say the show no make waves. BBN doesn't interest you, that's all I get from your post

1 Like

Food / Re: See The Yam I Bought For 2k by 3verblazing(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cheap.. but new yam tho. Not my fav
Politics / Re: Why Are Peter Obi Supporters Igbos by 3verblazing(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
You only see what you want to see.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Would You Leave Nigeria If You Make 5000usd A Month by 3verblazing(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
I'm earning $5000 in nigeria, and I'm thinking of relocating? Lol. It doesn't make sense.
What is the point of relocating when I'm earning more than most citizens abroad in my father's land?

I'm not earning upto that yet, but even with what I earn now, I don't feel the need to relocate

5 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by 3verblazing(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Over faithful o, "hundrednaire" to a millionaire in 4months. Can only be God!

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Does Following An Online Service Not Count As Church? by 3verblazing(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
I had an online service with my family today aswell. But I don't think it's thesame, and my reason why it's not themsane is not because it doesn't count. But because on a personal level, I tend to be more into it in the physical than by proxy.

The poster above me, quoted Hebrew. Well, when that verse was written, there was nothing like online service. If online service is not valid, it won't be a thing today!

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Who Plans To Enroll In School Of Pastor Stabs A Rival To Death by 3verblazing(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
He'll continue his ministry in prison.
Romance / Re: Am A New Member On Nairaland Please Welcome Me by 3verblazing(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
yyba:
mteeeew angry angry
cheesy grin wetin man do man
Health / Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Oluchiugo:
I am very sorry I don't see suicide here because the story does not add up. Those guys were Murdered and the Man killed first being the strong one, Wife framed and later hanged. Check the rope's distance ,it is too short for her to hand herself with such a short rope at that height. She atleast needed something to stand on and if she has to do that height, the length of rope will surely be longer than that to give her room to jump from balcony.........THIS IS A MURDER CASE, make Police do better investigation
how do you explain the CCTv the policed claimed caught the scofle between them?
Nairaland / General / Re: Learn How To Play You Are Worthy To Be Praised On Piano by 3verblazing(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Just drop the cords... we guitarists wanto learn too
Celebrities / Re: South Africa Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Panties (watch) by 3verblazing(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Look at you, I know you'll zoom grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by 3verblazing(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dec. O3 last year I was in your shoe. I had just gotten married in Sept with my entire savings, and was looking at building us up again with my wife( who had nothing doing at the time too). Fast forward to now. I have a savings of about 2milion naira in dollars and still building.

How did this happen?, I didn't give up. Used what I had left in me (graphics design) + the mental support of my partner n God

First 3 month was rough though I won't lie. Fed on some humbling stuffs just to keep body and soul together. If I had given up then, I won't be alive to tell this story.

9 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by 3verblazing(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
How can a man be dead and his dick still erect? Something is keeping it erect. This story no straight.
Romance / Re: Do I Continue With My Current Job As A Manager For 40k Or Quit To Join The HK. by 3verblazing(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Comot body, no join body, if you join body you kollet! undecided
Romance / Re: Am Stuck! by 3verblazing(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Allison012:
When i saw the heading"Am stuck". i thought you are stucked inside a pussy.

Allison! Allison!! Allison!!! How many times did I call you?

Be careful grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Are Females Always The Sex Workers by 3verblazing(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Do your research well, there are male prostitutes too.
Romance / Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by 3verblazing(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Could they have caused the colapse? He may have been sending intense shock fvck waves through the already weak foundations. Oh Poor souls. embarassed

If i had the powers, they should be knacking eternally in the afterlife.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Business / Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by 3verblazing(m): 4:45am On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin his face kinda bears a close resemblance to the comrade memes. Let the vawulence flourish

52 Likes 6 Shares

Career / Re: Military Automotive Designs!!!! by 3verblazing(m): 1:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Love this, its beautiful!
Politics / Re: I Angrily Left Queen Elizabeth's Burial Yesterday. by 3verblazing(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Broooo!! who's ur plug man!? shocked I need some in my life right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.