Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 27 pages)

Politics / Re: Where Can I Obediently Register My PVC In Abuja by 3verblazing(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Me seff dey find
Music/Radio / Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by 3verblazing(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Holluwatarhyor:
nice,it's kind of difficult to learn,I prefer bass guitar
true ... ihv not been able to play in a band since I started learning. I'm stock on a couple of cords and notes... all I know now is self thought, haven't really sort a professional help yet.

7 Likes

Food / Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by 3verblazing(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Divay22:
Any fruit but not cucumber grin grin
cucumber is a veggie... but I get what you mean
Music/Radio / Re: Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most by 3verblazing(m): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2022
The guitar ...( Lead)

53 Likes 4 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: How I Helped My Sister To Sleep With Her Husband During ‘omuguo’ – Daughter Of E by 3verblazing(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Sister inlaw must have been low key eyeing her brother inlaw and vise Vasa long before the do.
Romance / Re: Man Writes His Phone Number On 30k Notes For A Lady (pics) by 3verblazing(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Doings... grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Finally Gotten A Job by 3verblazing(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Congrates bro!... more wins
Celebrities / Re: Woman Makes Us$45,000 Weekly By Selling Farts In Jars by 3verblazing(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2022
What she's actually selling is YouTube content. Nothing more.
Family / Re: Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice by 3verblazing(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Imagine the psychological trauma! Sue his a$$!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by 3verblazing(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Lemme just wait here, for the person bringing fuel to come undecided
Education / Re: 4 Legit Way You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria In 2022 by 3verblazing(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2022
Lost my job late last year. Salary was a little over 100k. It felt like my world had crumbled, nowhere to turn to giving the nigerian situation. Where it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for someone without connection and money to get a reasonable job.

Only thing I had "crawling" for me was my self-thought graphics design skill. I was making an average of 45k per month on various gigs, with lots abeg, biko, ejo, gush! clients can be stressful, lipsrsealed but that's a story for another day.

45k or less per month? There's noway that's going to sustain me and my 3 months old marriage in abuja. I felt fvcked by life.

Long story, short. A friend of the family introduced us to freelancing online. Explained all the process and we decided to take a gamble on it. Twas a gamble bc we had to invest in the whole process with our last card to build the account. that's not to say there were no other less expensive route. But we were desperate for result.

God answered our prayers! Since I started in January this year I have done a little over $3,000 freelancing as a graphics designer online. Not where I need to be yet. But that's a huge leap for someone who had absolutely nothing but HOPE at the beginning of the year.

So this online thing works! But there's no quick money anywhere, you have to offer real value to get value.

Be careful of scams though, they are everywhere!
Romance / Re: Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril by 3verblazing(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Had similar experience, but I think it's humans generally not just about women. Trust no one! Except yourself, then your wife, and your children and thats because you have to, to maintain some level of sanity.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Likes My Cousin by 3verblazing(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Ok we have seen you, you are cute
Romance / Re: Bride Dies On The Way To Her Wedding Reception (video) by 3verblazing(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
No video undecided
Family / Re: My Dad Gave Me His Blood So I Can Live And He Died - Sierra Leone Lady Recounts by 3verblazing(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Dont waste it!
Crime / Re: Video: teenager Arrested For Robbery A Day After Release From Kirikiri by 3verblazing(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2022
He has the "pig" mentality. What a waste!
Romance / Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by 3verblazing(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2022
1dollar bills? This guy is very rich o shocked grin cheesy grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Religion / Re: My Shoe Shame Me Today by 3verblazing(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Buy a better shoe and dance the dance of your life in front t of the choir next sunday
Celebrities / Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2022
He goes to meet his partner... RIP!
Nairaland / General / Re: Federal Fire Service Adds Firefighting Motor Bikes To Her Fleets by 3verblazing(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2022
Someone on a rainy night sat over a bottle of beer thinking about how else he's going to share in the national cake. Well, he succeeded!
Politics / Re: Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Wah happened to the emergency eject button, I mean a training air craft should be alot safer.
Crime / Re: Serious NIN Crime Going On by 3verblazing(m): 1:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Pops man had an issue too with this NIN/SIM REG few days back, some guys selling MTN sim came around with their usual funfair marketing strategy, music, uniforms n all.

Dad took interest and paid for one sim for 100 naira. Regstation was done successfully. He Then inserted his sim to start using. To his surprise MTN sent him welcome message listing 3 different numbers linked to his NIN account. Out of curiosity he went back to them to know why. Long story short, they had used his details to register two other SIM Cards. Dad got passed and threatened them. After plenty dragging n calling their superior he collected the other two sims.
Pple are desperate. Let's be very careful

365 Likes 27 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by 3verblazing(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Belleful:

Which of their mobile app? Because I don download my gotv app, try to login in, but na oops something went wrong be d reply I dey get. This gotv don really tired me. After dis month subscription finished. I don port.
ask how much the actual sub is for that package and balance up. Your stuff go come up. Experienced that like twice in the past. First one I was like 120 naira short of the actual payment dem no gree activate me until I paid up.
TV/Movies / Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by 3verblazing(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Belleful:
Good. Make I gather my money to buy. I recharge my gotv max since yesterday with 3600, up till now, they never activate am. No way to find out wetin b d problem. I beg , make una help us with tstv office for warri. thanks
lol.. your payment never complete ..login your account on their mobile app to see how much you need to balance up

6 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: A Map Of The"world" Against Russia by 3verblazing(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Botlord:

I know things like this are beyond you but you choose to display your ignorant self here, so I'll help you...

Russia land mass is smaller than Africa, infact Africa is almost twice if a little addition is made...

Russia has a huge landmass just like other big nations like China, USA, Canada.. No be them talk say make others no get huge landmass... wink

Lastly praying for Russia to be broken down is like praying for war, they made the mistake once and will rather go into war than make such mistake again...
thanks for the education! This rare gesture of yours would not be forgotten.
Foreign Affairs / Re: A Map Of The"world" Against Russia by 3verblazing(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Russia's land mass is huge though... its like Africa times two. How can one man be ruling over such massive resources like that. undecided .. no wonder they are able to have such huge influence on the world economy, with such land mass they must have everything. Upon that they still wanto control more territories.

they should be broken down!!
Sports / Re: MKO Stadium Light Goes Off As Ghana’s Black Stars Train Ahead Of Tomorrows Match by 3verblazing(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin this is Nigeria, see how we living now...
Business / Re: I Want To Teach 20 People How To Redeem Gift Cards by 3verblazing(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Suppliers dey?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by 3verblazing(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Everybody hates Chris sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.