Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by 3verblazing(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
airprinz:
How I wish the same energy people apply in voting for these people they will apply it in next year's poll, this country would have been better
maybe if the election process is made easier and less prone to violence like the voting process of bbn

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: 7 Months And Still Counting And The World Is Still Unable To Conquer Vladimir Pu by 3verblazing(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
saxywale2:

Use of English.

Conquer: Overcome and take control of (a place or people) by use of military force.

Putin is the one trying to Conquer Ukraine.
leave the mumu make e they cap rubbish.

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Blues Owner Todd Boehly Says Chelsea Will Be Renamed The 'london Cowboys' by 3verblazing(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
There's noway I'm gonna be supporting a club named "London Cowboy" cheesy sounds like something he coinned over a bottle of beer

3 Likes

Food / Re: See The Huge Snail I Catch This Night by 3verblazing(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Bad mouth I guess undecided

When last you visit your villa??

I envy you bro!

1 Like

Food / Re: See The Huge Snail I Catch This Night by 3verblazing(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nice ..lucky you!... we city dwellers don't enjoy this kinda luxury. Look around, you might find more. Careful though, lalasticalala may just be strolling nearby grin grin grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by 3verblazing(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
blackparadise:
don't understand u..what do u mean ?
Google it!
Romance / Re: When I Drink Alcohol This Happens by 3verblazing(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2022
FaithELEFAN:
wow I thought Neuro has to deal with brain.
My leg is not where my brain is now. It's my leg that is feeling the numbness
your brain controls your nerves (sense of feeling) and ur legs, virtually every part of ur body. Seek medical opinion from a professional I'd advice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: When I Drink Alcohol This Happens by 3verblazing(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2022
FaithELEFAN:
When i take alcohol, after like 3 hours, i get sleepy. Once i wake up, i wont feel my legs again
it will feel like my legs has disappeared from my waist.
whoelse feels this way and why undecided
it's obviously a neurological problem. Alcohol isn't for you, it would be best to run away from it b4 the numbness becomes permanent.

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower July Stipend News by 3verblazing(m): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2022
xetuhc:
npower july stipend has been initiated
for real?
Romance / Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by 3verblazing(m): 2:41am On Sep 16, 2022
blackparadise:
please what is the website for that ? Am tired of premeiom dating site where fake ladies and Billings
just Google is... may the forces be with you!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 3verblazing(m): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Lost my job late last year, after 5years of working for the organization with close to no savings and a preg wife, Sapa wan ki me. Fast forward to now, I hv been able to save up $3000 in 8 months. Thanks to upwork and my self-thought Graphic design skill.

12 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 3verblazing(m): 2:27am On Sep 14, 2022
blackgoldd:

Throughout 2020 I saved just 4m, 2021 additional 4m, from January 2022 till date 8 have saved additional 8m.
omo bro show me road na abeg
Romance / Re: Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? by 3verblazing(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Naijaplanet worked for me... met my wife 3 years ago on the platform ..we got married last year.

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: SOLD▫️hp Elitebook 850 G8 11th Generation I5 Processor by 3verblazing(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Ahmadjr:

2.4 - 4.2GHz

Intel Iris Xe Graphics (similar in performance to Nvidia MX350)... Can handle Fifa 22, GTA V
I'm based in Abuja. I'd love to test it out before payment (payment on delivery) We're are you based?
Technology Market / Re: Lenovo Ideapad AMD Ryzen 7 5800 8 Cores12GB RAM 512GB SSD 2GB Dedicated Graphics by 3verblazing(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Im interested, location Abuja!
Technology Market / Re: SOLD▫️hp Elitebook 850 G8 11th Generation I5 Processor by 3verblazing(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Processor speed?
Dedicated graphic card?
Politics / Re: What I Did Earlier This Year That Almost Left Me Dead Broke by 3verblazing(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Paschalinemary:
I decided to share this story because I know there's someone out here exactly in the situation I was at the beginning of the year.
Earlier this year, I was moving with the flow, after racksterli almost killed me last year, I swore in my life never to involve myself in any money making scheme. I swore never to do anything like that again, I will rely entirely on salary. Omo, I didn't even know what waiting for me���.. As an intern optometrist, I saw shege, my salary always finished even before it entered my account�. I was broke and I was so depressed. My friend came at the time with another proposal, I wasn't even ready to listen what she had to say, after what racksterli did to me. I kept wallowing in regrets, I didn't move forward, I was just stagnant.
I decided to have an open mind later and listen to my friend, thank God I did that, my life took the turn that I'm grateful to God for.
Apparently what she had for me was Affliate marketing, I got registered this year and I've never been so fulfilled with myself. It improved not just my finances, but my mindset in general. It changed my life, it can change yours. But the question is, are you willing?
wow congrates grin but NO! thank you undecided
Romance / Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by 3verblazing(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cap

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by 3verblazing(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
H0didon:
Pussy ass show...Real Niggas think of how to make money, lots of it cool. While pussy ass Niggas who have nothing doing, sits in front of TV to busy watching shii...

As our Ancestors would say "Joblessness is a disease".
I'm making 6 figures a month seated in front of the TV show ..how about that ?
Autos / Re: Corolla 2005 Toks Just Arrived by 3verblazing(m): 3:10am On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin cheesy
tonye33:
OP are you born again?
Autos / Re: Toyota Allion 2006@1.3m by 3verblazing(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Interior?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Sick! During Campaign, A Lady Grabs Presidential Candidate's Private Part (video by 3verblazing(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Just to know if he has the balls to shoulder the responsibility grin

1 Like

Autos / Re: Sold by 3verblazing(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
shocked
Politics / Re: Channels And Arise TV Have Refused To Invite Tinubu For A TV Media Chat by 3verblazing(m): 1:33am On Jul 27, 2022
He doesn't have anything to say ... rather than rain curses and abuse on his competitors... very shallow mind

3 Likes

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Sold by 3verblazing(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2022
If this was Abuja.. would have been very much Interested.
Business / Re: Naira Hits All Time Low Against The Dollar by 3verblazing(m): 3:18am On Jul 24, 2022
I pity those earning in naira. If you are earning in foriegn currency you relatively safe from this mess.
Sports / Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by 3verblazing(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin why is it that CHELSEA has this love for players that have YANSH grin grin

IVANOVICH

LUKAKU

STERLING grin grin
hazard grin
Travel / Re: Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens by 3verblazing(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
I'm surprised they didn't mention power failure .. or did I Miss it?

Alot of things mentioned there is useful to even us as citizens
Autos / Re: Now Available: 2014 Camaro RS Available. Sport Car Lovers by 3verblazing(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oh...My love for Camaro cool kiss cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.