Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

3verblazing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3verblazing's Profile / 3verblazing's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

Politics / Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by 3verblazing(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23
At this point this man just dey use us catch Cruz cheesy

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by 3verblazing(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22
Fairview1:
I see Nigeria and Morocco making it to the final stage. Nice game so far.
where u put Senegal?
Family / Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by 3verblazing(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17
So what happened to her?

93 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Insecurity: Do Not Panic – Wike Tells Abuja Residents by 3verblazing(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16
"The Press overblows what is happening" how is this neccessary in the address. Pple are loosing their loved ones even after loosing huge sum of money in ransom payment. Because e no touch you directly. SMH.
Travel / Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by 3verblazing(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16
She probably tried to overtake the truck and swerved into another lane without using her side mirror.
Politics / Re: FCT Insecurity: ‘Tinubu Will Find Lasting Solution’ – Atiku’s Ex-Aide, Bwala by 3verblazing(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16
Shey bwala dey maa*ad ni? Abi what's the meaning of all this yeye talk
Agriculture / Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by 3verblazing(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Okete ... omo I miss my days in Bida, Niger state

1 Like

Travel / Re: Dozens Killed As Migrant Boat Capsizes Off Greece by 3verblazing(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2023
And they'll all still get deported after recovery. Wasted effort.
Politics / Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by 3verblazing(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:
Don't know if I'm the only one but it just as if I don't have feelings for obi the same way I had before elections, maybe because he lost or maybe because tinubu has done more in 2 weeks these days I see my self supporting tinubu more, I'm a first time voter is it normal to loose interest in the person you voted after he or she lost??
if atall you did, you obviously supported him for the wrong reasons. A thief steals from your father and decides to help u through school with it, I'm sure u will loose interest in ur father and praise the thief. Tinubu and his party are thieves who didn't win the election credibly.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by 3verblazing(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Aufbauh:
So true!
This same Isaac Fayose was once an ardent Obi supporter but the scale has dropped off his eyes after an incontrovertible take off by PBAT.

As for OBIlivion futile manhood chase, I'd believe he's in court to cushion the electoral shock dealt to him & his headless mob.
Time actually heals!

How can a man who cannot fulfill the requirements of the law of 25% even in 18 states out of 25 or score the highest number be laying claim to a 'stolen mandate'? I believe a madman gave him the advice of going to the court
you are Actually right, APC "Mad men" and thieves told him to go to court. keep enjoying the PR stunt tinubu is displaying, ur eye go clear.

1 Like

Autos / Re: 2006 Honda Accord (discussion Continues) by 3verblazing(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2023
Honda EOD don turn 4M.... omo when I go buy motto like this

1 Like

Politics / Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by 3verblazing(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
meetme01:
This is good for our democracy. Any one who cross carpet should be recalled. Court should stop selecting or deciding our leaders for us.

Court selected leaders have shown to be bad omen for young democracy.
Leaders emerging from a corrupt electoral process is even more injurious to our Democracy.
Politics / Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by 3verblazing(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Opintiwa:

I don't think so .

They don't arrest citizens like that because a crime was not committed against Finland.

Politics / Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by 3verblazing(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Just Wow! APC is a shameless party
Politics / Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by 3verblazing(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
This one swt me grin cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osun Tribunal: What The Law Says In Case Of Over Voting (picture) by 3verblazing(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2023
Lalar27:
This is what am saying concerning the presidential election.
Nigeria politics is like a cacus if the want you to join their group they will let you join if they don't want you you can never join no Matter how popular or influential you think you are.
Yes obi is a good candidate for the president seat but he can never beat asiwaju this election. Lai lai it will never be possible.
Peter obi is just like a church rat in front of Tinubu when it come to politics
Tinubu is more powerful Among the politicians
Tinubu will surely win the election take it or leave it
so what r you doing? Discouraging pple from voting the right candidate?
Romance / Re: Why Is Everything Easy For Women by 3verblazing(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
You Cum abi you no cum?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Opinion: Why Tinubu Blows Hot On Lack Of New Naira Note And Fuel by 3verblazing(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
You are forgetting that Emefiele is working with buhari to push this policy. And buhari himself is championing it as part of his plans to leaving a legacy of a free and fair election.

You are forgetting that Emefiele is APC, so what will be his gain if his party lose the election?

You are forgetting that the president, Muhamudu Buhari is still the minister of petroleum.

Una never talk wetin they really worry una.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by 3verblazing(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good!

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by 3verblazing(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hahaha this man just dey shit everywhere for party surrogates to clean up. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video by 3verblazing(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Misterone:
That Naajatu is just being bitter. She tried to lobby Tinubu for the position of minister for women affairs. Tinubu told her that he does not work like that and that he selects he team based on competencies, not by who you know or who you support or where you come from. Naajatu was very angry, she then asked Tinubu what he had for the North.
I can't recall Naajatu mentioning your name as part of the meeting

1 Like

Politics / Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
KingKO22:

Lol so because of Pandora Obituary that won two elections through court order is the one we will be disturbing ourselves ?

Zombipigs should get ready for Beerfraud or death
the more reason you shld be afraid. Your principal earlier said the Traider's name is not worthy of mention. Now he's the one shouting Obi's name everywhere he goes. Nigba ti omi ti wa poju oka lo. Tinubu is so proud and arrogant... he must learn.
Politics / Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Cajal:

Ndo
Jagaban is comming
to congratulate Obi of his Victory
Politics / Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mccullum:

Amokachi, Okocha, actors, musicians, bankers, traders and others that supporting Jagaban are touts to you? It seem you need to visit psychiatric hospital if you can get one around you.. grin
I gave you two options in my statement. You took only one. That's to tell you your sense of judgment is highly flawed. No wonder you are following who no know road.
Politics / Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mccullum:

So who Lagos sure for if not ABAT, dilutional statement, Tinubu will win Lagos as usual since 1999.
are you one his touts? Or feeding from his table?. Bc those r the only cartigory of pple supporting him in Lagos.
Politics / Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
I can bet u are igbo
you will loose 100% of your stake

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

You're laboring in vain. Tinubu is your next President.
you shld be worried about BAT's acceptance in Lagos, so he won't be disgraced in thesame Lagos he claims to own. Bc right now, Lagos no sure for am.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wasted effort

93 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by 3verblazing(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
HomoSapiien:
If Tinubu was a coward, he would not voice one bit about the implication of the kind of frenzy and panic some elements in the current government are trying to activate on Nigerians.

Before the presidential primaries, it was rumored that Malami was supporting Emefiele to clinch the presidential ticket, hence we can always say, since Abba Kyari who was the former owner of Emefiele, died, Malami has taken over in putting leash on his neck and directing him wherever he so will.

Nobody is against the new naira policy but question is, why didn’t the circulate the new notes since it was printed out in December? Why is it now that it’s just barely a week to the deadline that they’re trying to compel everyone to get it from the banks, when actually they’re yet to distribute enough to the banks?

Why should they try to frustrate Nigerians, why should they cause unnecessary panic in the public?

There was no real fuel scarcity for the past 6 years, how come it’s starting now?

Now, Tinubu has shown that he’s ahead, confident and not a coward the more reason why he voiced out yesterday. If it were some Lilly liver politician, he would remain muted while these elements make Nigerians angry at him, but now that he's voiced out, expect this who thing to disappear in a few days.

The cabals (Malami and co) know quite well that should Tinubu president, it'd not be business for them as it currently is with Buhari, they're scared and they probably striked a bargain with Atiku and they're eager to work with him so they can have food on their table again.

Because you can see clearly how fast Atiku campaign team quickly replied back to Tinubu outburst. They never expected he would be bold enough to call out the cabal and they know quite well that with that outburst, their game plan is going down.

Don't forget it was until he voiced out prior the primaries before Buhari's cabal go down low, now he's voiced out again and they'd have no option that to go down low. Watch out!
he's voicing out was about his campaign, not the suffering of the masses, the policies are affecting his campaign strategy. Hence he had to talk. Why is he talking now? Did The the scarcity just strt? If he really cared about d pple. He shoud have been holding press conferences talking down the government. Tinubu is a selfish man and will do anything within his power right or wrong to get what he wants. But he has failed on this one. Bc even the ogun pple he was addressing don't like him.
Politics / Re: Afenifere Youths Target Five Million Votes For Obi by 3verblazing(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Honourable1901:
In as much as I feel no one is perfectly

Irrespective of the allegations on atiku his people are behind him
Irrespective of peter mediocre performance his people are behind him
But you see Yorubas , na this time them know say thier pikin na bad person..

Eyes go clear after elections sha
mediocre performance? How was his performance mediocre? For some one who was the best in Education and Healthcare in the whole of Nigeria? Try n be more reasonable.

Tinubu isn't in the race for anybody he's in the race for himself.

There are norther in support of Obi, there those supporting Asiwaju, there are yoruba and igbos supporting atiku aswel. So stop with all this tribal talk. It won't take Us anywhere.
Politics / Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
go back to school and collect your school fees
still on this matter? I just tire for your mumu.
Politics / Re: #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) by 3verblazing(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
go back to school and collect your school fees
still on this matter? I just tire for your mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.