Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (25629 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by birdsview(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
The other day I heard Netherlands are closing their prisons cos there are no prisoners..what kind of country is that? Why won't they be committing crimes? That country must be so boring.. is it a crime to commit a crime again

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by willizaxx(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Remember you are also someone's enemy.....assuming your praying fire fire and he\she is busy praying same do you think God will answer such prayer.... If God is wicked he wouldn't have made his rain to be falling for both the wicked and the good nor his sun. Please pray for your enemies for them to see the need to change for good .

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Jomabu: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
THE ENEMY THAT IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR WITH CUTLASS. IS THAT THE ONE YOU WANT TO SHOW LOVE TO

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by MVLOX(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
obinna58:

God died instead of resting in peace he rose back so that he can seriously deal with those enemies that will refuse to handshake and believe he really died
God is not condemning anybody to hell grin then what's was he planning to achieve when he was creating it

Brother abeg no vex ooo... On wat day did God create hell so and where is it located....
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Oluwaseyi00(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:
We claim to be christians but we tend to exhibit characters that contradicts the teachings of jesus...why do we despise our non existing enemies so much, when we know we are the cause our problems, even if they do exist why do christians still say "holy ghost fire pursue and destroy my enemies" ... Love your enemies and just maybe he/she might be ur best friend....
PEACE

You're talking out of ignorance, if you were to have lived in the 20's or 30's before The era of the prominent Apostle Ayo babalola you wouldn't be talking like this.... Then, you dare not come out with new clothe sef, you'll be buried before dawn... But because the lord has raised generals to pushed back the work of darkness, that's why youths of today go about saying what ought not to be said.

Take caution and ask questions where you feel you're not clear of.

#If you don't stop them, they'll stop you.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by NewGombawa: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
I also have a nebo church that attack our nebohood with all kinds of evil prayers and devilish incantations or I will say spiritual attack on daily basis. But we leave everything to the Almighty, our Creator, our God, the Ultimate Judge. The Church is called Alpha & Omega, Redeem Church. Okay but we all pray ' May the Almighty God reform them and make them desirable and pleasant Nebos, amen.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Iamzik: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
birdsview:
The other day I heard Netherlands are closing their prisons cos there are no prisoners..what kind of country is that? Why won't they be committing crimes? That country must be so boring.. is it a crime to commit a crime again

Now that's a sane country ......

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is only love, pure and genuine heart that can kill your enemy not some fire from nowhere. that is just the truth...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
While they are praying for their perceived enemies to die by fire, other human beings are looking for ways to promote progress, reconciliation and peace among men.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by oluwafemim(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:
We claim to be christians but we tend to exhibit characters that contradicts the teachings of jesus...why do we despise our non existing enemies so much, when we know we are the cause our problems, even if they do exist why do christians still say "holy ghost fire pursue and destroy my enemies" ... Love your enemies and just maybe he/she might be ur best friend....
PEACE
Since the devil is your friend then no problem because you are right.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by banmee(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
See as dem de fight over a non existent entity. Smh.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Gkemz: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
The same bible says suffer not a witch to survive, their sorrow shall be multiplied.... If an enemy probably a witchcraft or an occult person have sworn over her death body to see you prosper, then s/he has to die so as for the will of God to manifest in your life.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Deicide: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
frank317:

Oh God, Analice account has been hacked.
I TELL YOU AM JUST READING IT NOW AND I NOTICED IT cheesy SOMEONE ELSE IS USING THIS HER ACCOUNT
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by dmediator555(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
READ AND UNDERSTAND

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

my friend, kill them if you can with prayers before they kill you and later repent, then share your death as a testimony and become more famous.

Samsimple:
PEACE
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:
PEACE

Preachers are adding individual opinions to the bible. Thus making complicated verses more complex. Acts 20:35, "There is more blessing in giving than in receiving". Of course, as long as the preachers are not the ones giving. It is funny how pastors separate themselves from the congregations as if they are not bound by the contents of the same bible.
How do you pray for an enemy while one of the most important part of the bible Psalm is dedicated to destroying enemies. Bible is a piece of work.
/

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Floxyyy: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:
PEACE
The enemy to die by fire ain't flesh and blood enemy but spiritual wickedness in high places.... May d holy spirit inspire u himself.... Stay blessed
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by leatfabiano3681(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Happy independence day.....80% of Nigerian youth suffer from problem gambling otherwise known as gambling addition.......poverty, unemployment, hopelessness all lead to thus great addiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GYfLelX1Q0
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by simeonni: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
my brothers these two are different enemies.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
obinna58 you actually believe in God you do. bro you are angry at him but why?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
I think the enemy Jesus meant is your haters and not the ones that want to kill u.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by goshen26: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:
PEACE

Tho I'm not a member of the church u r referring to, but I am sure they not referring to the enemy but the spirit in him/her. It is biblical too, Jesus sent away the spirit inside that mad man of Gadar to the swine.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Antichristus: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
CHRIST DELUSION. I'M SO PLEASED I ESCAPED THE CAVE - THE REALM OF DOXA - AND BECAME ENLIGHTENED. OTHERWISE, I WOULD STILL BE PRAYING TO THE IMAGINARY GOD AND BEFRIENDING THE IMAGINARY GUY - JESUS.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by NSK4U(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
mmmmm....
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by NSK4U(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
I thank God I know no enemy in my life and surely I have none........
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
If I am not the type to go about hurting others and you now hurt me what stops me from crying out to my God who has struck armies down for his children before as the Bible says.

Just be careful who you harm in this world because some are just covered by his blood anything na boomerang
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by loj1: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Only on nairaland wil u c pple who wants 2 perish because dey lack knowledge, bfor u say anytin concerning DIE BY FIRE thing,hav u taken ur tym 2 carry out a reearch of y d churches pray so,2.wat is dere area of calling,3.wat d bible really mean abt ENEMY,u hav to undstand dat dere r 2 type of enemy on earth which r those who dnt lyk u bt cannot do u harm nd those wil nt backout until dey see ur end/see u die through all means,now bible says let d wikedness of d wicked com to an end,suffer not a witch to live...d callibre of d 2nd enemy r d unrepentant enemy,u either pray for dem to b saved nd if dey refuse let dem die,d reason y u shld pray dis is because if u refuse to pray dis dey might end ur lyf,u go to hell nd dey giv dere lyf to jesus later on,so who lose??...nd wen u pray die by fire it does nt necessarily mean dt d unrepentant/wiked enemy dies physically,its a spiritual prayer to render dere activities powerless or lose dere hold ova ur lyf dis is as gd as killing dem wen dey lose dere powers or wen dey face d consequence of dere wiked action,at tyms someone just nid to die for odas to rise,dere r lots of biblical refs nd life experience backing dat,so d ministry God givs is anointed varies nd r not d same,dere places in d bible dt God destroys nd kills wiked men himself yet he is stil a merciful God,so b careful abt how u talk abt spiritual tins u hav no accurate knowledge of to avoid being help responsible by God himself tnks
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by loj1: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
NSK4U:
I thank God I know no enemy in my life and surely I have none........

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to
America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before
you pay} from our clients that wish to go on
vacation, work, or visit any of the
aforementioned countries and more. for further
info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
its a disaster wen ur enemies no u and u dnt no dem,every one in lyf has an enemy l,unless dead u hav enemies is just dt u dnt no dem,not evryone is happy wt ur existent,if sinless jesus could hav an enemy den u hav lotta dem,just pray 4 dem not to catch up on u AMEN
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by MTKbudapest(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:
PEACE

I pity you because u dont know what you are sayin.

Jesus said that you should pray for your enemy and by so doing its like placing a coal of fire on their heads.
thats just by the way.

He also said we should pray all kinds of prayers. Ephesians 6:18-19.

He also said that we should suffer not the witch to live . Exodus 22:18,

read psalm 35:1 to the end.

But im sure u dont read the bible.

If this topic was islamic topic you will first of all ask us to denounce christ before commenting.
But since its christian topic its comment free.

Well the gospel is for all. We cant be saved alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / Why Do Most Youths Give God Peanuts?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.