Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (102227 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Evanse820(f): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Towncrier247:
Pretty Nigerian lady, Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to tell her friends she’s searching for a husband no matter how he is, so long he has hands and legs. Lucky you guys! Now, which one of you will take home this rare gem of a damsel?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-ready-to-marry-any-man-at-all-once-he-has-two-hands-and-legsnigeria-lady
Ah please o, I'm also ready, so truly nairaland could help with hook up
This is great
Though I'm not as cute as her, but I'm humble
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
There is obviously a reason why men are dodging this one. I will wait let a mugu fall into her trap then broadcast it.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
sexybbstar:
she may not be joking.Most single and searchng ladies are always stunning.A trip to shiloh wil wow you!
That shiloh own dey astonish me ooo. But what really is their problem? Is it bad decision or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Wantedola(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
See as she de whine herself grin grin angry grin
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Skooldeto(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
pls any body to help me, am in need of job, after service no where to go, even my girl friend not interest in me again. I'm currently in ondo state, ore precisely

my number 08135736125
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Skooldeto(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
pls any body to help me, am in need of job, after service no where to go, even my girl friend not interest in me again. I'm currently in ondo state, ore precisely

my number 08135736125
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Peacefullove: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
kclint85:
waoh she is beautiful but y d desperation?

She doesn't need the guys,she only wanted attention

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.