Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (102226 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Walexsammy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Are your legs open too? Cuz that one is very important oooo
Towncrier247:
Pretty Nigerian lady, Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to tell her friends she’s searching for a husband no matter how he is, so long he has hands and legs. Lucky you guys! Now, which one of you will take home this rare gem of a damsel?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-ready-to-marry-any-man-at-all-once-he-has-two-hands-and-legsnigeria-lady
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by nothernstar: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ichoro Onye ina egbu. Looking for who you will kill. Mi don wear my bores shoe run. Wish you good in your search
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by charlesucheh(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Joke of the day......
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Dagyrian(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
how this news
My Brother Abeg Hlp Me Ask Dem O Hw Is This News? Na Evrytin Una Wan Dey Post?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Muzman143(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING HOE.
She kinda resemble u tho....
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by mcquin(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
This is what Nairaland boys want...

Over to them cheesy

You from Edo? Not trying to flirt, but will use every opportunity to call on Edolites on this forum to create a platform to interphase, discuss issues of politics et all.
By the way I am Efik but born, raised in Benin and respect the heritage.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by crunchyg: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
zinoparity:
desperation at its peak undecided undecided undecided
Beautiful you
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by VagileVictor(m): 12:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Jetjacky:
yup, i think she is joking though.

Is that what she discussed with you?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by yungz: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Oya baby send me a pm. I will bring you to Australia
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by henribj(m): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2017
all these 9ja girls on NL be hypocrites. a young lady comes out on social media to open her heart and say what she is looking for and all them girls be bashing her, is it the young lady's fault that you all are single? is it her fault that you are not bold enough to tell the world what you want? stay there and be hating and bashing her and lets see how your account balance will increase or how you will become more attractive to a man.. nonsense
#justsaying
#justmyopinion
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Tlordy: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2017
I guest something's wrong . Don't rush pretty. And to fool some dude on here
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2017
menace1:
aunty Gloria it's ayo,long time oh
Who is ayo?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by menace1: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Who is ayo?
ayobami jorh,I use to use godemcee then
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 12:55am On Sep 16, 2017
menace1:
what are you still doing online though?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by 2bam: 12:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Attention seeker!she is Joking just need traffic in her timeline.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 12:59am On Sep 16, 2017
menace1:
I THOUGHT YOU DON RUN FROM NAIRALAND
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 1:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Beress:
Hi dear... Will lik us to talk
ABOUT WHAT?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by menace1: 1:23am On Sep 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I THOUGHT YOU DON RUN FROM NAIRALAND
I lost. you phone nd all my stuff there so this my new account.
message me on whatsapp
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by menace1: 1:24am On Sep 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
what are you still doing online though?
waiting for u nw
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by raphy(m): 1:41am On Sep 16, 2017
oh she is so freaking cute...guys HV began to
bomb her inbox to began to battle for who will win her .heart..even some guys Herr ran fast to Facebook to add her as a friend .when her friend limit HV reach.

I pray she meet her heart throb.. and not a bad man..
may God answer her prayers amen.

gdmornin house
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by kulhud: 2:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Download Alat from playstore and dont forget this referrer code. IT81KP so that you can also refer and earn.

let's make money together.

there is limited time for this great promo.

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by omoelerin1: 5:06am On Sep 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING HOE.
I didn't know ladies are hole.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by director123(m): 5:06am On Sep 16, 2017
wish u the best dearie God will give you a desirable and honest man
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by NaeChris: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2017
She don play hard to get and form finish? Isorite.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by ebk10(m): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2017
See this edm pol girl for uniport, I believe she's joking sha grin grin cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Leonbonapart(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Really?That means you dont follow my post.
really? Don't think I might wanna follow when you already call your fellow a hoe
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by zinoparity(f): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2017
GeneralFeezy:

Dey there ehn!!! Yours is warming up too. See your legs bent like pitbull

lol

ok sir smiley
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by zinoparity(f): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Beress:

Hi dear, can we talk?

yes we can sir smiley
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by zinoparity(f): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2017
crunchyg:

Beautiful you

thankd hun smiley
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by crunchyg: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2017
zinoparity:

thankd hun smiley
Are you from Nigeria?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by zinoparity(f): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2017
crunchyg:

Are you from Nigeria?

yea i am

stay in benin precisely smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.