Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (102224 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Beress(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
zinoparity:
desperation at its peak undecided undecided undecided

Hi dear, can we talk?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by gr8tone: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
When I read that she's not expensive, I quickly remember agric layers.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by banio: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
I like her nose
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Baba nawa u oo..

You dey call person hoe, but ur signature reads "pm me let's talk about Jesus"

Me sef kuku see am ooo
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by arnold123: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Towncrier247:
Pretty Nigerian lady, Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to tell her friends she’s searching for a husband no matter how he is, so long he has hands and legs. Lucky you guys! Now, which one of you will take home this rare gem of a damsel?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-ready-to-marry-any-man-at-all-once-he-has-two-hands-and-legsnigeria-lady
are there no fvckers in her area or location?, wubbich!
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
She's Beautiful
her makeup is beautiful
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by bibijay123(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
preciousuweh:
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPENT ALL THE WASTED YEARS OF YOUR PRIME LOOKING FOR THAT HANDSOME, RICH, PINK LIP, SIX PACKS, NOT TOO DARK NOT TOO FAIR, HOLIDAY ABROAD, PERFECT GUY.
RUBBISH.

NOW ikom.be, Airfor.ce1, Chumzy.pinky, Pam.elB, Bibija.y123 what do you guys have to say about this??

Lol she's not serious nau. She's joking cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
RaeMystix:

DeeTusiiiii.....all the way from US to Ninja. Leave her grin
Hahahahaha. Babe, you wouldn't understand because you probably don't know I am picky. Being pretty doesn't quantify that I'm gonna make you mine. There are other qualities I desire in a woman. grin grin

*Evil grin* cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Emekayoung(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
After sharing your natural resources to riffrats,alhajis and yahoo boys,you now want to give a responsible man damaged goods..mbanu!!!..we will pass!!!
We no go gree o. We no go gree.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by BoyHuncho(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Me sef kuku see am ooo

he's an hypocrite
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Egberibinne: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
is this a news or what
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by FIDELITY24(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Why
na money matter o
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Danaire(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wait na. Still slay some more, like 25years. Abeg.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Duru009(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wife material!
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Omafesty23(f): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Could you guess her age?
She's 22 or 23
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omafesty23:
She's 22 or 23
Maybe she's only trolling then

So what did her sister say when you called her?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by RaeMystix: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. Babe, you wouldn't understand because you probably don't know I am picky. Being pretty doesn't quantify that I'm gonna make you mine. There are other qualities I desire in a woman. grin grin

*Evil grin* cheesy smiley
I know that, but easy on her though. One man's trash is another man's treasure. grin
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Femistico(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
But wait oo u mean this beautiful babe is for real, but who knows maybe she has slayed all her life and now wanna settle down... Make I go apply.. She no kuku dey xpensive
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Leonbonapart(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
she may not be joking.Most single and searchng ladies are always stunning.A trip to shiloh wil wow you!
your comments will reduce your chances in life. You are so bitter
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by driand(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
kclint85:
waoh she is beautiful but y d desperation?
See question sha, wer husband dey?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
she may not be joking.Most single and searchng ladies are always stunning.A trip to shiloh wil wow you!

Not all ladies at Shiloh are looking for husbands....
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by gnykelly(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
She's Beautiful

It's a scam
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by geedup(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Soooo! nw someone has to do something extremely stupid nowadays to get the fame....bobrisky and his likes has done theirs, cossy has done hers and nw this? smdh

#StupidityTrendingNowadays #STN
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol she's not serious nau. She's joking cheesy
Does that lady looks like someone that is joking to you?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
your comments will reduce your chances in life. You are so bitter
Really?That means you dont follow my post.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Omafesty23(f): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Maybe she's only trolling then

So what did her sister say when you called her?
she said her sister was only joking oooh. That she has even deleted her Facebook account cos of this. #it was a joke pls. You guys should stop insulting her pls.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Anietie1: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
I pray God to grant her heart desires.....
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
plz can someone tell me wat is happening coz last time I check dat lady haven't been online since January dis yr
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
this one with Teddy bear dry choosy sef...
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by piagetskinner(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
nice set of teeth
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by babyfaceafrica: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Emekayoung:

We no go gree o. We no go gree.
yes
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by menace1: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING HOE.
aunty Gloria
it's ayo,long time oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.