Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (102205 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by IamLEGEND1: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
This one semi-fresh. Maybe her DM isn't slippery enough for guys to slide in.
Solution: add more water.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
When we tell them they refuse grin see the life of this one outside cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Marcelo290(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Girl should be joking, but who knows anyway...shez pretty though

This one some girls just the vex here, is it jealousy or they are intimidated by her beauty?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Ibenny(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
izaray:
As beautifuls as she is, she is still looking for a husband undecided am sure she neglected her supposed to be husband then, for her boyfriends & runs...i wish her all d best sha, i pray she get the right man..
I think she is joking

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Macdawid(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
wink I think i like her, but can't leggo of Laura's Pussy... sad Why me?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by IamSINZ(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin
Wait, lemme call IamSinz..
Welcome back, mami smiley

Lol, I'm sure this one is just seeking attention grin
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Jacktheripper: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Am I the only one that smell lies

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamSINZ:

Welcome back, mami smiley

Lol, I'm sure this one is just seeking attention grin

grin

Maybe u can invite her in ur party sha and start from there..she is giving a guy a promo ooo..
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by izaray(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Ibenny post=60486210]
I think she is joking/ Abi

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by LodiDodi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING HOE.

Why you harsh like this?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Daviestunech(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
The prophecy is gradually coming to fulfilment..

By 2020 ladies will b seriously begging guys for marriage cool
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by izaray(f): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Ibenny post=

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
O ga o
shocked

Is it that bad? undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by krak101(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
This is what Nairaland boys want...

Over to them cheesy

And what do nairaland girls want in return? ??

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by rozayx5(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
fine girl

kiss
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Taiwo20(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
YELLOW GIRLS, YELLOW WAHALA grin grin grin

i am not interested ma!

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by wristbangle: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is what will end the lives of many Nairaland ladies who have played chess with their future partners at their prime. And those who say marriage is not for them together with team "no man can try nonsense with me" cheesy

I hope Lalasticlala is still a moderator sha?

I sincerely hope they changed from their repulsive/impossible attributes they want from a man before they start seeking for deliverance when they clock 50.

Na so I DM one pretty slay queen and if you see the demand of this broke olosho eh!

Here are her demands and I am not fabricating the story.

1. Must be resident of lekki-VGC area in Lagos (for my mind I meet the criteria becos I dey stay for one ghetto area whey e dey Jakande, Lekki) but the rest wan make me go coma

2. Must be tall ( 6.5ft shocked, I am like chai me whey tyrion lanister call short man sad )

3. Handsome and 6packs ( She said the face of Jidenna and the body physique of CR7)

4. Wealthy ( earning 7figure salary as a start).

She wan continue with point 5 before I rudely end the useless conversation.

Am sure she is still searching for her maga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Onedibe1: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING HOE.

She didnt sound like a LovePeddler..
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by sunepapi14: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
This OP self, how is a lady begging any man to come marry her a rare gem
Some ladies and their ways of doing things sha......
Mtcheeeew
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Edehsman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=60483761][i] This is what will end the lives of many Nairaland ladies who have played chess with their future partners at their prime. And those who say marriage is not for them together with team "no man can try nonsense with me" cheesy

I hope Lalasticlala is still a moderator sha? tosyne2much where have you been missed you dear
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Scam .. This looks like one actress I know
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Harrynight(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
thats y her marriage cant last long...

Marrying4WrongReasons!
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Godsate: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Aaaaaah!

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by MTKbudapest(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
please someone should give me her number right i have made up my mind to settle down.

What a beauty!
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Make I go try my luck cheesy

Atlest she's better than nairaland babes who IGNORE ur pm grin
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Greystone: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Towncrier247:
Pretty Nigerian lady, Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to tell her friends she’s searching for a husband no matter how he is, so long he has hands and legs. Lucky you guys! Now, which one of you will take home this rare gem of a damsel?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-ready-to-marry-any-man-at-all-once-he-has-two-hands-and-legsnigeria-lady

Pretty girl.
I'm a sucker for straight pointed noses kiss

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by thonyokun(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
HIV for free. Awoof wey dey run belle.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good for you !

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by phenzy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
What do I need you for when my Yetunde is here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.