Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97263 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by oglalasioux(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
The result of no sex before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Dshocker(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
YeyeGirl:
"Who no like better tin make I see oooo". #Singing# grin.. But short cassava means ntin na..There are oda ways 2 satisfy a lady.. I guess her husband na " Ancient of days".. Ndi Nnamdi azikwe regime...

Like what ways¿
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
sukkot:
[s]rubbish. these are people on cheap package holidays. sorry to burst your bubble but most white people are poor and struggling and all the money they spend is debt. so it has absolutely nothing to do with money. and you say the ladies are pretending ? really ? when they are all on the nude beach stroking and sucking the 2 inches as if their life depended on it. thats what people do on these hedonistic nude beaches. the woman spends most of her time on her knees worshipping that 2 inch cock. i have seen it with my own eyes. lol . point is black women are just bottomless pits. insatiable. and you see it in every aspect of their lives. they want the nigga with the flashiest car or the most money. white women ? they will love their poor husband till death. black women are a special breed of women on this planet. you will kill yourself trying to satisfy a black woman cuz she can never be satisfied lmao [/s]

STOP TYPING TRASH, I BET U ARE THE PERSON THAT FORMULATED THIS TRASH, POSTED IT ON UR WEBSITE THEN BROUGHT IT HERE AND MOVED IT TO FP.

DO U HAVE A SMALL DICK OR JUST GENERALLY SUFFERING FROM A COMPLEXITY, PERHAPS AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by SemuhleB(f): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
sukkot:
rubbish. these are people on cheap package holidays. sorry to burst your bubble but most white people are poor and struggling and all the money they spend is debt. so it has absolutely nothing to do with money. and you say the ladies are pretending ? really ? when they are all on the nude beach stroking and sucking the 2 inches as if their life depended on it. thats what people do on these hedonistic nude beaches. the woman spends most of her time on her knees worshipping that 2 inch cock. i have seen it with my own eyes. lol . point is black women are just bottomless pits. insatiable. and you see it in every aspect of their lives. they want the nigga with the flashiest car or the most money. white women ? they will love their poor husband till death. black women are a special breed of women on this planet. you will kill yourself trying to satisfy a black woman cuz she can never be satisfied lmao

Lol I am too tired to argue back and fourth. Clearly we both have our own opinions on these types of issues so let's agree to disagree. Whatever rocks your boat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by director123(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
that is why it is good to have an intimate sexual relationship before marriage now this guy has spend lots of money during the marriage ceremony
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
ruggedtimi:

Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control.1 Corinthians 7:5 ( N L T )

Oga, the woman never said the husband denied her sex. She said, the husband's joystick is too small & she does not feel it inside her.

I don't even know why u quoted that scriptures coz it has nothing to do with small joystick and a woman leaving her marriage because of it.

All things must be received with thanksgiving including her man's small joystick.

But she is a greedy & ungrateful woman.

She deserves to be raped by village masquerades!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
lilmax:
this guy can relate grin

Savage!

My belle oo cheesy

Chai!

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
SemuhleB:

Lol I am too tired to argue back and fourth. Clearly we both have our own opinions on these types of issues so let's agree to disagree. Whatever rocks your boat cheesy
these are not opinions. these are facts. everybody knows black women are size queens. you always want the most expensive or the flashiest or the biggest or the best or the richest. but you cant help it. its just who you are lol.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q589795-why-do-guys-think-black-women-size-queens

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

You sound surprised,bishes ain’t shiiit but hos and tricks “shout-out to DJ Quik” a woman will go to any length for you as long as you have a big preek.money will get a cozy bed but a big dick will make them sleep saner
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
months:

STOP TYPING TRASH, I BET U ARE THE PERSON THAT FORMULATED THIS TRASH, POSTED IT ON UR WEBSITE THEN BROUGHT IT HERE AND MOVED IT TO FP.

DO U HAVE A SMALL DICK OR JUST GENERALLY SUFFERING FROM A COMPLEXITY, PERHAPS AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX?
i dont have a small dick, they call me king dingaling lmao. but seriously speaking i am making an observation based on the topic. i find it irritating that a woman left a loving man who got her a bank job just for this stupid reason. yes i am angry for the guy. do you have a problem with that ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Get to KNOW your partner before marriage - including sexually. Fvck abstinence. Know them to the tiniest possible detail in order to avoid things like this.

No one should blame the woman alone. Both her and her husband are responsible for the failure of their marriage. It's both their mistake.

No intimate relationship, yet they rushed into marriage. Makes absolutely no sense.
Tozara
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ ßîtch wanna ride

♤a ßigger ßike grin
letr ride too
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by gabuzee(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmm..
This world is turning to something else.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
sukkot:
i dont have a small dick, they call me king dingaling lmao. but seriously speaking i am making an observation based on the topic. i find it irritating that a woman left a loving man who got her a bank job just for this stupid reason. yes i am angry for the guy. do you have a problem with that ?
[/s]

THAT IN THE FP IS A SICK DEMENTED FANTASY, THAT REFLECTS THE DEPLORABLE MIND OF THE AUTHOR.

THE CHARACTERS ARE NON-EXISTENT AND MY GUESS IS THAT U ARE BEHIND THAT FANTASY.

IT SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE OF THING UR INTO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by EzeeYFB(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
YeyeGirl:
"Who no like better tin make I see oooo". #Singing# grin.. But short cassava means ntin na..There are oda ways 2 satisfy a lady.. I guess her husband na " Ancient of days".. Ndi Nnamdi azikwe regime...
bia nne, like how n how na?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by SemuhleB(f): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
sukkot:
these are not opinions. these are facts. everybody knows black women are size queens. you always want the most expensive or the flashiest or the biggest or the best or the richest. but you cant help it. its just who you are lol.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q589795-why-do-guys-think-black-women-size-queens

Please don't make ignorant statements. You are not a black women and no stupid article can state how the whole black female population feels. Its like me saying everyone knows that black men are no good for nothing womanising jail thugs all about babymamas and big booty and only good at sex.

Everyone can make a stupid dumbbass comment and find a link to support their ridiculous claim. I thought an educated man like yourself who came from a black woman and possibly has black sisters and cousins would know better than to generalise.

It seems like you are bitter at black women and maybe the women you interacted with in past wanted "bigger" things that you could not deliver does not mean we should all suffer for it. Your opinion is your opinion it still does not make it a fact wink

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ROYALFIXED3011: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
months:
[s][/s]

THAT IN THE FP IS A SICK DEMENTED FANTASY THAT REFLECTS THE DEPLORABLE MIND OF THE AUTHOR.

THE CHARACTERS DO NOT EVEN EXIST AND MY GUESS IS THAT U ARE BEHIND THAT FANTASY.

IT SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE OF THING UR INTO.
listen here crazy, either contribute intelligently to the topic or stop trolling my mentions with your nonsense. i dont have time for insane people. mmkayy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
DaBill001:

For ur mind u dn write sum tin Oooo. Shm
its smh bruh
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
na wa oooo...she's my type of woman...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
ROYALFIXED3011:
you can make it today dont depend on anybody be the boss of your own
scam
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
SemuhleB:

Please don't make ignorant statements. You are not a black women and no stupid article can state how the whole black female population feels. Its like me saying everyone knows that black men are no good for nothing womanising jail thugs all about babymamas and big booty and only good at sex.

Everyone can make a stupid dumbbass comment and find a link to support their ridiculous claim. I thought an educated man like yourself who came from a black woman and possibly has black sisters and cousins would know better than to generalise.

It seems like you are bitter at black women and maybe the women you interacted with in past wanted "bigger" things that you could not deliver does not mean we should all suffer for it. Your opinion is your opinion it still does not make it a fact wink

I THINK HIS DICK IS SMALL TO BE HONEST. SEE THE WAY HE IS USING STYLE TO DISCUSS HIS ISSUES. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Skmoda360(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Henrybet71:
Today's games went perfectly fine congratulations to my subscribers and my new buyers call or Whatsapp me for tomorrow's games ready and available with me not free pls
i go jejely call ogun make he punish you now or make i call almighty God make he wunjor you omo ale jatijati....make some doh first and link us up over here....psychopath and stvpid scammer oshi.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by megama: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
She is pretence type abi she Nooo date??
Why complaint now
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
SemuhleB:

and for the most part you will be correct. like i said ? it is a race full of forked up people. the black race is full of demons. demons of greed debauchery lust and hedonism. we have a problem and we need divine intervention for our race. we are a destroyed people. we are a lost race

and this is not about me. i am very happy with my size. however i am angry for the guy. i am allowed to be angry for the guy. how do you get someone a bank job and treat them nice but they dump you for the stupidest reason ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by AreaFada2: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
oshe11:
"Quit the marriage in other to have Peace" shocked

SO BIG PREEK IS NOW A PEACEMAKERgrinshocked

Blessed are the big-PREEKED, for they are the peacemakers. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Make una nor wunjure person with laugh jare. cheesy grin
Women often refuse to admit how sweet preek is. Always pretending.

But wait oh. Dem nor chook chook demself before dem marry? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
sukkot:
listen here crazy, either contribute intelligently to the topic or stop trolling my mentions with your nonsense. i dont have time for insane people. mmkayy

I CONTRIBUTE INTELLECTUALLY TO THINGS THAT ADD VALUE TO LIFE NOT NONSENSE.

THAT IS Y I AM MAKING IT BOLD, WEN I SAY DONT TEACH ME NONSENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by odaniel1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her
You don talk am finish my sister!
Make she leav human beings to talk. Na dem talk when she quit her job, na dem go still talk if she leave her husband. But she was very wrong to think 'reporters' wouldn't jump on this her story..Bad new is good news in media.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
months:

I CONTRIBUTE INTELLECTUALLY TO THINGS THAT ADD VALUE TO LIFE NOT NONSENSE.

THAT IS Y I AM MAKING IT BOLD, WEN I SAY DONT TEACH ME NONSENSE.
dont teach you nonsense ? seems to me like your empty head will perceive wisdom as nonsense. wisdom is folly to a fool

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sunvick(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
uneasy lies the head that wears the crown!!!

Stop talking thrash, and stop insulting people for reason you have never experienced before.

KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by TourismMan(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
kerr9:
this is serious
Can you manage and endure a small dick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.