Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97264 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
sukkot:
dont teach you nonsense ? seems to me like your empty head will perceive wisdom as nonsense. wisdom is folly to a fool

NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE, WE HAVE MEN THAT GROW BOOBS AND WEAR SKIRT.

Y WONT U BE TALKING AS A BLACK WOMAN.

WAT IS FUNNY IS ACTUALLY UR THINKING THAT U ARE MAKING SENSE.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
Who dey pretend for you? ...Make i slap that person enter her senses grin
cheesy so u r confirming it..Nice one

thats how one of my babe no let my young man down there sleep 2nyts ago...just hold am all nyt. I cant fit shout
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by months: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
sukkot:
dont teach you nonsense ? seems to me like your empty head will perceive wisdom as nonsense. wisdom is folly to a fool

A REAL MAN LIKE MYSELF, UNDERSTANDS THAT THE STORY COULD BE FAKE.

WE UNDERSTAND THAT WEN IT COMES TO DIVORCE PEOPLE FABRICATE ALOT OF EXCUSES THAT ARE NOT TRUE.

NOBODY GOES TO A DIVORCE COURT AND SAY, I AM LEAVING MY HUSBAND OR WIFE BECOS I STARTED SLEEPING WITH A LADY FROM THE OFFICE.

THEY WILL FIND ONE EXCUSE.

SO 4 SOMEONE THAT CLAIMS TO BE A MAN TO WANT TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE INVISIBLE CASE, BITS ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Useless modern day filth called women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
months:

A REAL MAN LIKE MYSELF, UNDERSTANDS THAT THE STORY COULD BE FAKE.

WE UNDERSTAND THAT WEN IT COMES TO DIVORCE PEOPLE FABRICATE ALOT OF EXCUSES THAT ARE NOT TRUE.

NOBODY GOES TO A DIVORCE COURT AND SAY, I AM LEAVING MY HUSBAND OR WIFE BECOS I STARTED SLEEPING WITH A LADY FROM THE OFFICE.

THEY WILL FIND ONE EXCUSE.

SO 4 SOMEONE THAT CLAIMS TO BE A MAN TO WANT TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE INVISIBLE CASE, BITS ME.
so you are a man ? all this time i thought you were a female. you sound like a bitch

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
If d tin big, na prblm. E small, na prblm. E short, na prblm. E long, na prblm. E fat, na prblm. E thin, same prblm. U can neva plz such women. Thank God mine is simply perfect Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Wheezdom(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
She needs this

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by inotice: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
enough...
We cannot take it!
I wont take it!
Its high time men start filing for divorce too on the grounds that they can no longer manage their wife slacky borehole pussy.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.these black women should stop rubbing it on the black men.they have "shalanga" wide orifices that two enormous dicks can not dominate.Most black women are ingrates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by joe120120(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
So ur hole is not wide ,try yam with big John Thomas
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Icon79(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Women are insatiable. If you have a smallish one na trouble, but when you show them king size version, you'll scare them away.

What's a guy to do, eh?

O pari

flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Ejomax77(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

Are you sayin she should stick with the man and seek sexual gratification elsewhere?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by wtfcoded: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin deep penetration dey bring peace.
Noooo wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sunkieisland(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
My people........

In the gospel according to Mrs Ngozi........

Org*sm = Peace

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Sierusvirus(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2017
There is more to that story, she has been cheating on her husband and without missing words she's pregnant for another man.
When they were dating didn't she observe all this she's saying and then accepted to marry him. After they will be disturbing and complaining to the whole world that only men wants sex, what's happening now. Is the husbands d*ck bigger than the cucumber or vibrator they use in masturbating. Ladies that goes into sex shop demanding for the biggest Love Machine.
Nonsense excuses and signs of manizers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ariklawani(f): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Is it that people don't know the important of sex in a marriage,. especially when u don't get satisfaction. Good she didn't lie abt it.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by emmateejay(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Ladies in the house,

Does the size of joystick really matter in marriage?

let us be sincere please.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by emmateejay(m): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Check my joystick if I am good for marriage or I better remain single.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by jaxxy(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

Don't be fast to call her ungrateful she agreed to a marriage not a life time of near celibacy. Nobody is superhuman. She can't cope its better to speak out than go sleeping arrnd and cheating on d man. However d man shud hv bought those gadgets to compliment and enhanced their love life and maybe save his marriage. I still believe there shud be sm level of intimacy b4 marriage to be on d safe side or avoid such incidents so atleast each party knows wat they are getting into. Quite sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Realist1(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2017
While I feel sorry for the man she made the right decision instead of suffering in silence which ends up in scandalous cheating ,it's better she leaves him. Na why we dey say no sex before marriage is dangerous bullshit.

What compares to a true 7 and a half inches of pure sweetened dick with an unusually good girth to match? Nothing, it's just inch-perfect. Some are lucky.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Igbo and small penis
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by AreaFada2: 12:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Suppose a woman's honeypot loses elasticity due to riding Yusuf, Kunle, Ogbona, Ufot and various sizes of manliness under the sun, can a man file for divorce on that ground?

Will women accept that?

It seems women expect every man to have cobra sized thing dangling there, but conveniently forget that some women have country road size down under, while others have a 10-lane Badagry expressway configuration. shocked shocked shocked

I remember Indians & Chinese men are published to have rather very modest third legs, but their women cheat far less. Yes their women have tighter thing too. But they'd enjoy bigger cucumbers too if they wanted to cheat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by wale2day: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2017
months:

NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE, WE HAVE MEN THAT GROW BOOBS AND WEAR SKIRT.

Y WONT U BE TALKING AS A BLACK WOMAN.

WAT IS FUNNY IS, ACTUALLY UR THINKING, THAT U ARE MAKING SENSE.
grin grin grin

the woman get borehole in between her leg becos 3 inch is more tand enough according t o science.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Realist1:
While I feel sorry for the man she made the right decision instead of suffering in silence which ends up in scandalous cheating ,it's better she leaves him. Na why we dey say no sex before marriage is dangerous bullshit.

What compares to a true 7 and a half inches of pure sweetened dick with an unusually good girth to match? Nothing, it's just inch-perfect. Some are lucky.
to most black women i know 7 and a half inch is very small lmao. you have to start from 9 inches before they say you are their spec. 7 and a half is nothing to black women. 7 and a half is just snack. it is not the main course. some black women, anything less than 10 inches is a waste of their time ? am telling you. lmao

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Ochuksbaba(m): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2017
wen we will be telling all diz Jehovah witness girls to test d Power-rod bfr talking of marriage,, deh will b forming doctrine,,,u see nowww,,, d poor woman finally choosed DEEEEEEEPPP penetration over money,,,haba so long BenJAMIN de bring peace of mind?? ..

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by iluvpomo(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2017
@Cristianisraeli : Eya, sorry oh, so madam left you??
It's no wonder you created two threads discussing about "your small manhood problems" grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by lanre316: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

So you want her to remain in an unhappy marriage? Think before you type.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by VincentLee007(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2017
[b][/b] ; come. to.me
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by GeorgeEndie(m): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by joystickextendr: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Increase your joystick size and safe yourself from these embarrassment,contact us in any of the listed numbers to get your P,e,n,i,s Joystick extender and Electric P.e/n.i.s Pumps
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by globatop: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Is it not better than for her to be a cheating wife, that shows she has conscience
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by rummmy: 2:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Her name is simply Ngozi?she worked with the husband Mr agu in the same bank?Continue but God will see you in anything you are doing....i don't know what you intend to achieve with this you propaganda...two lovers don't work in the same bank talk more of legally married couple..when you named Ngozi,Agu and Onitsha,i knew you objectives but continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.