Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

40fy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fy's Profile / 40fy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Marijuana Is Not Harmless by 40fy: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2022

**Y'all gotta stop smokin'!! Shít harms your fûckin' kidneys!!

Romance / Re: Carders Pls Help A Brother by 40fy: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kikes:

Help me out bro, I'm just new to the stuff embarassed

**Are you a cop?? I ain't got no sites right now!! But, who the fúck was your tutor?? He was supposed to teach/give you everythin' needed for cardin'!!

Romance / Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by 40fy: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2022

**Tell her to lay off the fûckin' drama and get the fúck outta your face!! Made it known the mothafuckin' segment's ended, a nigga gotta bounce!! grin grin

**Hey nigga, you gotta stop usin' offensive words on women!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Carders Pls Help A Brother by 40fy: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kikes:

Do you have any trusted site where I can buy...I'm begging

**Take a deep breath, nigga!! You sound agitated!!

Romance / Re: Man Bags Triple Life Sentences For Defiling Daughters by 40fy: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2022

**Yank off his fúckin' díck!! Mothafucka definitely calls for that!!

**I'm not a saint, tho!!

Romance / Re: Carders Pls Help A Brother by 40fy: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2022

**Matter of fact, you ain't gonn' see no free records, man!! No fûckin' merchant gonn' give you that shít!!!

Romance / Re: A Caring Man Is Far Better Than A Handsome Man. True Or False? by 40fy: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2022

**Lol

Romance / Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by 40fy: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2022

**Wow!! Look at that pretty dress!!
**I love it when women walk around half-nude!! That's just me!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Please Help Or Advice , I’m Starting Fraud Next Week by 40fy: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2022

**Yo, Normalguyy!! Let's start this shit together!!
**Jmichael1, what's up?? You wanna be the tutor??

Foreign Affairs / Re: Sri Lanka President Rajapaksa Resigns by 40fy: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Johnrake69:
I laugh when people say that the only way to change a government is to wait until the new election circle.

If the next Nigerian government doesn't perform I don't think the masses will have the patience of waiting for the next election circle.

Power belongs to the people. You're not elected to offer excuses. If you can't provide solutions to the myriad of problems bedeviling this nation you have no business remaining in office

**This is what I'd been tryna say!!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Fought Corruption Vigorously Since 2015 – Buhari by 40fy: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2022

**Bullshít!! This lanky mothafucka hurts our fûckin' economy and national security!!
**So, what the fúck is he talkin' about??

Politics / Re: 3white Men Flanked And Held Umbrellas For Sheu Shagari, Former Nigeria President by 40fy: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022

**That was 1980!!!
***When Naira was tradin' at 2 Naira a US Dollar!!
***Good ol' days!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Who Do You Think Is More Popular Between Tinubu And Davido Both In Naija And Abr by 40fy: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2022

**Tinubu is long known for being politically corrupt!!!

**Like for Davido. Share for Tinubu
**Go, go, go!! grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Mob Sets Two Men Ablaze For Allegedly Raping, Killing 10-year-old Girl(video) by 40fy: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2022

**God!

Travel / Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by 40fy: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Thank God this video doesn't have the annoying narrative that comes before the video.

Most Nigerian bloggers do this.

A 2 minute video will have the blogger talking over for 1min 30 seconds and giving his unsolicited opinion before asking you to subscribe to his channel.

**TheFacelessMan!!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by 40fy: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rosaline5000:

O come on, there is nobody here, just say the truth.
I swear your tantrums that day was so funny.
"Did you just called me a psychopath, me" lol, I checked your past comments and how you like behaving macho only to go batshit because of someone calling u a bad name lol.
Anyway take care and dont go around insulting people if you can't handle a little insult like that

***Díckhead!! I got my reasons for doin' that and that's that!!! I was only feignin' angry!!! Who gets mad cuz some little hood girl called him a psychopath?? A real nigga like me do not!! I've heard shít worse than that!!! wink wink

Politics / Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by 40fy: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Oh I like you so much, you are cute and your style of writing, so juvenile.
The reason I noticed u was because that rizybeauty called you a psychopath and you blew off, started stalking her and calling her name in all your comments, it was kind of funny to me grin grin
Maybe I will start following you, by the way you can call me big Sis

**Funny-ass nigga!!! grin grin You're a girl?? A mothafuckin' girl with a huge fûckin' díck?? Fúck outta here, man!! You can't lie to me!!!
**See, man, I didn't blow off cuz she called me a psychopath, fúck it, it was no big deal to me, shít, thought nothin' of it either!! I'm man enough to not get mad over little things!!!
**I became furious cuz she wouldn't thank me for tellin' the fûckin' truth, like she was a spoilt fûckin' brat!!!

Politics / Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by 40fy: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Are you done stalking that rizybeauty lady, lol she ignored you good grin
Sorry but you writing and response always make me feel you are 13yrs old or something, so juvenile smiley

Rosaline5000:

Are you done stalking that rizybeauty lady, lol she ignored you good grin
Sorry but you writing and response always make me feel you are 13yrs old or something, so juvenile smiley

**Nah, lil' nigga!! She just didn't brush me aside!! I made her disown Nairaland!! She's fúckin' outta here, man!! grin grin

**You're damn right!!! A 13-year-old gee!! Now mothafuckin' what?? Go eat a dîck, lil' nigga!!

Politics / Re: Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State by 40fy: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2022

**Shit!! Nobody gives half of two fúcks about no five-o!!!
**Police ain't no homie!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

Paper simp

*Maggot infested rotten fuckin' cadaver!! grin grin
**Fuckin' King of Simps!! (KOS) wink wink

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

Crappy simp.

**REDPILLER becomes a bigger/better SIMP!!! grin grin
**I ain't never seen that shit all my life!!

Autos / Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by 40fy: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
poiZon:

U for don dey do iceblock business with the car na since AC be like freezer..

Abi u no like money?

**Ha ha!! Funny!! Ac => freezer!!

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

Loud simp

**In his quest to become a fûckin' "REDPILLER", after the díckhead emptied his fuckin' bank account for those hood little girls without seein' their fuckin' panties; mothafucka ended a bigger and better SIMP!! grin grin

**I know you're distressed!! Nevertheless, fúck outta my face, nigga!! grin grin

Romance / Re: Can You Eat Raw Meat by 40fy: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2022

**Yeah!! Been eatin' it since I was 10!! Best diet ever!!!

**.. but shit, you gotta be careful, cuz, you know, it could be dangerous!!

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

No..

**How would you react, if I addressed your sister or maybe daughter as a bítch or hoe in your presence!! Would you pat me on the back, like 40fy, you did a great job??

**See, gee!! Everybody deserves a little respect, even your little brother!! As little as he is, you gotta show him some respect!!

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

this your comment made me know you a fvking simp...

Treat her with respect,dignity and not try to overpraise her...

Lolzz..
You cant still get this shiit up bro.
Lmaoo

**Shut the fúck up, little nigga!! I'm gonna ask you a question and you gonna give me an answer!!!

=>Do you RESPECT women callin' 'em "ho's" and "bítches"??

**If you can't answer my question, then you're a bloody simp!!

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

Sleepy simp

**Walkin' díck!! Poo-ass lickin' dumb-shít!! Who thinks callin' women "ho's" and "bítches" makes him a fûckin' "red-piller"!! Funny stuff, there's a hood lunatic like you out there addressin' your sister and prolly your daughter as "ho's" and "bítches" !! And that makes you happy?? grin grin

**Can't you see that?? You are the REAL mothafuckin' simp here, nigga!!! grin grin

Romance / Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by 40fy: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022

**What's your point, @unamamatoto?? The outfits??

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Ragtag simp

**Fuckin' bull!! You gotta stop mooing on here!! grin grin

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Weak simp

**Go get some rest, my ass, mothafucka!! grin grin

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Dead simp

**Save your tears, little nigga!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.