Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

40fy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fy's Profile / 40fy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by 40fy: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2022

**Hahaha!! Fück you @Oesophagus99 grin grin

Romance / Re: What Do I Do With My Home? I Need Sincere Advice. by 40fy: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2022

**Mods!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

Romance / Re: Love Letter Written In The 1960s, 70s And 80s by 40fy: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2022

**A love letter written in prison!!!

Romance / Re: Boys Working Apartment Work by 40fy: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2022

**Update, blood!!

Romance / Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by 40fy: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
bukky1994:
very good man, his death was sudden, he wasn't sick nothing at all, I just received a call that we've lost him, he was buried march this year, a good Christian and successful

**That saddens me!! It's all gonna be good, blood!!

Politics / Re: Nigerian Naira Fast Becoming The Weakest Currency In Africa.... by 40fy: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2022

**Hold on brotha!!
**A man is comin' to rebuild the economy!!
**He will make Nigeria Great Again!!
**He will make Nigeria the Giant of Africa Again!!
**A man who moves through life like one who knows he is always being observed!!
**The MAN is ....... !!?

Romance / Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by 40fy: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
bukky1994:
I'd be a good soldier and die at my post.... Sing, I don't know who sang it, but it's a hymn and it was sung at my late dad's funeral, very painful

**Sorry man!! Was he a good father??

Romance / Re: You Ever Had party Before ?? by 40fy: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
wink wink
Thereisstillhop:
correct guy I OBS you grin
Gaming / Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by 40fy: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2022

**If you never played games on that console; I swear to Gee-Oh-Dee; you ain't a real nigga!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: You Ever Had party Before ?? by 40fy: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2022

**Yeah man!! I remember!! One was ridin' me; the other was sittin' on my face!!!

Romance / Re: Nairaland No Be Facebook....shineyaeyez! by 40fy: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Baba why you go dey mention SO for here na grin

You for add GitHub lmao grin

**Nah so! GitHub nah boss, I dey d site too!! grin SO dey help guys too nah!!

Romance / Re: Nairaland No Be Facebook....shineyaeyez! by 40fy: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2022

**Yeah man! Got accounts with Reddit, Quora, Twitter & Stackoverflow!! But shît, Nairaland is my home!!!

Romance / Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022 by 40fy: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2022

**Oh boy!! Lotta Yoruba folks on here!!

Romance / Re: Between Driving School And Gym Training Which Should I Go? by 40fy: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2022

**Crazy!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What I Saw On Opera News by 40fy: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2022
NewSoul:

Banned for supporting PO?

That's ridiculous undecided

**Yes, man!! Someone was hatin'!! And the mods on here love Tinubu!! I definitely filed an appeal when my account was partially banned, but they wouldn't do shit!!

Romance / Re: If We Can Transfer Memories, Would Death Still Be Death? by 40fy: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2022

**Backing up memories is possible, you know, every human radiates energy, radiates waves, waves of thought. Furthermore, every person has a magnetic field around him or her. I think memories are basically waves which could be manipulated and converted into processed data or information. This data is then passed from the brain to an external storage or memory card!!!

**Seriously, I think transferring ONLY memories from one body to another isn't really smart!! Cuz it's of no use transferring memories, if feelings, thoughts, urges and certain behaviors cannot be transferred. And when the new body takes charge (maybe has the memories), can it actively work on reframin' and adjustin' the old body's beliefs??

**I think it's so much bigger than we could ever imagine!!

Romance / Re: What I Saw On Opera News by 40fy: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2022

**Couple weeks ago, I was banned for supporting P.O!!!

Crime / Re: Customer Shoots Subway Workers Over Too Much Mayo On Sandwich In USA ( Pics) by 40fy: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022

**That’s the problem with Americans!! They are very spoiled and lazy!!!

Romance / Re: Why Your Relationship Always Crash by 40fy: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022

**You're fúcked up on meth!! Go get some rest!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: See To The Counterfeit Money A Customer Gave Me by 40fy: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2022

**That note might not be counterfeit, but sure a mutilated note!! Dam!! Note's been damaged so bad!!
**Sorry dude!! Always examine the notes given to you!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Serious Tension About To Go Down In Benin City by 40fy: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2022

**Now, his goons are gunna to do some killin', and then the cycle continues!! No end in sight!!

1 Like

Travel / Re: A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) by 40fy: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022

**Sad!!

Education / Re: No End In Sight To ASUU, Federal Government Face Off by 40fy: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2022

**Nah, you gotta be kiddin'!!! Mehn, I'm fúcked!!

9 Likes

Romance / Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by 40fy: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022

**2012; Long story!!

Science/Technology / Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by 40fy: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2022
cool
Science/Technology / Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by 40fy: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
his did you do your signature

cool cool
Health / Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by 40fy: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2022

**Funny dude!! You just have to eat healthy!! grin grin

20 Likes

Politics / Re: What Can A #30,000 Minimum Wage Do For A Single Man At This Current Time? by 40fy: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2022

**#30k a month's not really bad!! Half a loaf is better than none!! A nigga once told me that!!

Travel / Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by 40fy: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2022

**I hate crime section!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: You Have Been Mispronouncing The Word "TITHE" All Your Life. by 40fy: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022

**Exactly!!!

Romance / Re: A Guy Who Went To Do Yahoo Plus, This Is What He Was Told by 40fy: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022

**Wake up, nigga!! It's almost 6pm and you're still sleepin'??

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Help!!!!! Lala Is Asking To Date Me by 40fy: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2022

**Guy's prolly overdosed on cocaine!!! He's tweakin'!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.