Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

40fy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fy's Profile / 40fy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Random Pictures by 40fy: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2022

**Keep it comin'!! My nigga, DNA!! ☕

12 Likes

Romance / Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You Are The Love Of My Life by 40fy: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
They are all liars, do not fall for such thrash talk

**You're worried??

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by 40fy: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2022

**Fúck it!! "Like" doesn't pay bills!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by 40fy: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2022

**Hahaha!! grin
**When you realized your mistake, like a victim of rape; you were full of self hate!!!

Romance / Re: This Is A Dustbin,oya Throw One Musician Inside by 40fy: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022

**Fúck it!! I ain't throwin' no musician in no fûckin' dumpster!!
**Studio every night!! They're just bunch of dudes tryna make money!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried In A Relationship? by 40fy: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2022

**I do not cry!!! Cuz real men do not cry!!!

Health / Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by 40fy: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2022

**Hahaha!! Nigerian guys, "how far"??

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by 40fy: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2022
EmiDon11:

pls help and translate to ur american english

i enjoy that form of english

smiley smiley
Romance / Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by 40fy: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2022

**Ha ha ha! Bullshít story!!!

Romance / Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by 40fy: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2022

**@TheGidRedpillar, @Bob_marie says you're just an unimportant black mothafucka who ass-licks the fûckin' whites!!
**Are you a simp?? What you got to say, man??
**Answer my questions before I break your fûckin' neck!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by 40fy: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2022

**Who the fúck is TheGidRedpillar??
**What's he doing with pillars?? Is he an architect or a builder?? Answer my questions ASAP!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nairalanders Do You Remember This Cartoon? by 40fy: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022

**Good ol' days!!

**Doug, Rugrats, TaleSpin, The Jungle Book, Popeye The Sailor, Pokemon, Thundercats, Pingu, Aladdin, Naruto, Teen Titans, SuperTed!!
**Damn, Lord!! Television these days is super dead!!!

***@BadRadio, the first picture's Pingu!!!

Romance / Re: If Ur Ex Is Now A Zombie Or Vampire How Wil U Kil Ur Ex? by 40fy: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2022

**Back to the past, 2014 to be precise, when $1 = #170!!!*

**Yo, Lifenija!! Why in Christ's name did you resurrect this dead thread??

Romance / Re: Should I Pressure Her Or Should I Leave Her Alone by 40fy: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2022

**You just have to let her be, man!! We all got secrets, you know, secrets that are too fûckin' dark to share!!

**Your shameful acts, wishes or even fantasies!! You know, you try to wipe 'em off of your own memory, but shít, they won't go away and keep punishin' you!!!

**You ain't even her blood. She'll rather die with it than tell you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Arnoldstine:

Who she'll rather date doesn't change the fact that you're as blind as the bat.

**You gotta stop bitchin', nigga! cuz that won't alter the certainty that she's ugly!!!

**Now, shut the fúck up, nigga man!!!

Celebrities / Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Arnoldstine:

Very True.Nobody's fault as well that you're blind

**Why you actin' like she's your wife??
**She won't even date you!!
** She'll rather roll with an ultra-cool mothafucka like me!!

Romance / Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by 40fy: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2022

**For real, nigga!!
**9-5 ain't gonn' buy you no Ferrari, man!!!
**Think sharp!! Smoke some grasses!!! Keep your eyes wide open!!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short. by 40fy: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Alexgman1:
Your own pass my power.

grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Rickmann:

Obvious you say?
Do u use glasses pls?

**Do not snap at me, Chief!!
**It wasn't my fault that she's ugly!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short. by 40fy: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2022

**She should not be too fair, too dark, too slim, too thick, too tall and too short!!!

Romance / Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by 40fy: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2022

**I'm a god, so nobody's gonn' tell me to shut up!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Edo Resident Cries Over Govt Operation To Kick Out Prostitutes From State(Video) by 40fy: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2022

**I ain't seein' nothin' here!!
**Yo, @FalseProphet1!! You seein' somethin'??
**What we got??

1 Like

Romance / Re: Fear Girls by 40fy: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022

**I laugh in Chinese grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: A Poor Man Is Helpless by 40fy: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Where you at, @Bankshanks?? You tryna feed us with a bullshít story??

Celebrities / Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Another ugly ass!!!
**She ain't pretty!!!
**Why y'all actin' like this??

**Hey!! I ain't hatin' on nobody!! Just statin' the obvious!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by 40fy: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Yeah!! Y'all see that?? That's me!!
**I'm a man full of Respect and Dignity!!
**So you gotta treat me with respect and address me as Lord or god or Chief or Almighty!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Throwback Thursdays: What Do You Call This In Your Dialect? by 40fy: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Good ol' days!!

Romance / Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by 40fy: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2022

**@McOluOmo, don't!! don't do that, nigga!!! Do not go quiet!!!
**Do you not read her comment?? She said, "Your self-esteem is so low"!! Is she tellin' the fûckin' truth??
**Say somethin', man!!

Romance / Re: An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today by 40fy: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2022

**A couple months ago, one was runnin' his mouth and startin' shit!!!
**I had to shut him the fúck up by break his fûckin' neck!!
**Don’t fúck with 40fy, he doesn’t play!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. by 40fy: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Sounds like some real life shít!!!
** Absolutely, drugs gonna make you lose your looks, teeth, health and mental facilities!! At the end of the day, turn you into a fûckin' loser!!!

Romance / Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) by 40fy: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Our shoes are laceless; we just slip 'em on!! So, no need tyin' shít!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.