Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

40fy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fy's Profile / 40fy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x by 40fy: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2022

**Fúck sex!! Y'all can go!!
**I might change my decision when I'm done fixin' this godforsaken country!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: 90-year-old Daura Emir Marries 22- Year-old Bride by 40fy: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Happy married life
The babe don secure the bag
Few years from now,baba go off and the wives go settle and dissect baba properties, sabinus sef no do pass this one.
Classic investor strategy,more wisdom.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine,1 for me and 1 for this old man
Barman! Play me "all we need is love" by Ngolo Kante and Celine dion.

**What the fúck you doin', man??
**2 fûckin' kegs of palm wine, huh?? One for you and one for that ancient man??
** How 'bout me?? Fúck it!! You ain't a real nigga, man!!
**Remember, Judas 8 verse 4, Nigga shall not live on water alone....... !!!

Nairaland / General / Re: Random Pictures by 40fy: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2022

**Keep it comin'!! My nigga, DNA!! ☕

12 Likes

Romance / Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You Are The Love Of My Life by 40fy: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
They are all liars, do not fall for such thrash talk

**You're worried??

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by 40fy: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2022

**Fúck it!! "Like" doesn't pay bills!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by 40fy: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2022

**Hahaha!! grin
**When you realized your mistake, like a victim of rape; you were full of self hate!!!

Romance / Re: This Is A Dustbin,oya Throw One Musician Inside by 40fy: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022

**Fúck it!! I ain't throwin' no musician in no fûckin' dumpster!!
**Studio every night!! They're just bunch of dudes tryna make money!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried In A Relationship? by 40fy: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2022

**I do not cry!!! Cuz real men do not cry!!!

Health / Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by 40fy: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2022

**Hahaha!! Nigerian guys, "how far"??

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by 40fy: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2022
EmiDon11:

pls help and translate to ur american english

i enjoy that form of english

smiley smiley
Romance / Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by 40fy: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2022

**Ha ha ha! Bullshít story!!!

Romance / Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by 40fy: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2022

**@TheGidRedpillar, @Bob_marie says you're just an unimportant black mothafucka who ass-licks the fûckin' whites!!
**Are you a simp?? What you got to say, man??
**Answer my questions before I break your fûckin' neck!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Specially Welcome You Back Thegidredpiller by 40fy: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2022

**Who the fúck is TheGidRedpillar??
**What's he doing with pillars?? Is he an architect or a builder?? Answer my questions ASAP!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nairalanders Do You Remember This Cartoon? by 40fy: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022

**Good ol' days!!

**Doug, Rugrats, TaleSpin, The Jungle Book, Popeye The Sailor, Pokemon, Thundercats, Pingu, Aladdin, Naruto, Teen Titans, SuperTed!!
**Damn, Lord!! Television these days is super dead!!!

***@BadRadio, the first picture's Pingu!!!

Romance / Re: If Ur Ex Is Now A Zombie Or Vampire How Wil U Kil Ur Ex? by 40fy: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2022

**Back to the past, 2014 to be precise, when $1 = #170!!!*

**Yo, Lifenija!! Why in Christ's name did you resurrect this dead thread??

Romance / Re: Should I Pressure Her Or Should I Leave Her Alone by 40fy: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2022

**You just have to let her be, man!! We all got secrets, you know, secrets that are too fûckin' dark to share!!

**Your shameful acts, wishes or even fantasies!! You know, you try to wipe 'em off of your own memory, but shít, they won't go away and keep punishin' you!!!

**You ain't even her blood. She'll rather die with it than tell you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Arnoldstine:

Who she'll rather date doesn't change the fact that you're as blind as the bat.

**You gotta stop bitchin', nigga! cuz that won't alter the certainty that she's ugly!!!

**Now, shut the fúck up, nigga man!!!

Celebrities / Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Arnoldstine:

Very True.Nobody's fault as well that you're blind

**Why you actin' like she's your wife??
**She won't even date you!!
** She'll rather roll with an ultra-cool mothafucka like me!!

Romance / Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by 40fy: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2022

**For real, nigga!!
**9-5 ain't gonn' buy you no Ferrari, man!!!
**Think sharp!! Smoke some grasses!!! Keep your eyes wide open!!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short. by 40fy: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Alexgman1:
Your own pass my power.

grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Rickmann:

Obvious you say?
Do u use glasses pls?

**Do not snap at me, Chief!!
**It wasn't my fault that she's ugly!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short. by 40fy: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2022

**She should not be too fair, too dark, too slim, too thick, too tall and too short!!!

Romance / Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by 40fy: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2022

**I'm a god, so nobody's gonn' tell me to shut up!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Edo Resident Cries Over Govt Operation To Kick Out Prostitutes From State(Video) by 40fy: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2022

**I ain't seein' nothin' here!!
**Yo, @FalseProphet1!! You seein' somethin'??
**What we got??

1 Like

Romance / Re: Fear Girls by 40fy: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022

**I laugh in Chinese grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: A Poor Man Is Helpless by 40fy: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Where you at, @Bankshanks?? You tryna feed us with a bullshít story??

Celebrities / Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Another ugly ass!!!
**She ain't pretty!!!
**Why y'all actin' like this??

**Hey!! I ain't hatin' on nobody!! Just statin' the obvious!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by 40fy: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Yeah!! Y'all see that?? That's me!!
**I'm a man full of Respect and Dignity!!
**So you gotta treat me with respect and address me as Lord or god or Chief or Almighty!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Throwback Thursdays: What Do You Call This In Your Dialect? by 40fy: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Good ol' days!!

Romance / Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) by 40fy: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2022

**@McOluOmo, don't!! don't do that, nigga!!! Do not go quiet!!!
**Do you not read her comment?? She said, "Your self-esteem is so low"!! Is she tellin' the fûckin' truth??
**Say somethin', man!!

Romance / Re: An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today by 40fy: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2022

**A couple months ago, one was runnin' his mouth and startin' shit!!!
**I had to shut him the fúck up by break his fûckin' neck!!
**Don’t fúck with 40fy, he doesn’t play!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.