Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

40fy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fy's Profile / 40fy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything by 40fy: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2022

**Ritzybeauty!!! She called me a psychopath!!!

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

Romance / Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by 40fy: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexgman1:
THANK GOD YOU SAID IN INDIA. ARE WE INDIANS?

**"Borrowing" from other cultures ain't no crime!! Human's been doin' cultural appropriation since the fetus days!!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by 40fy: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2022

**Ankle chain is worn as a fashion accessory and it's a very important piece of jewelry in India!!

**Furthermore, ankle chain worn on the left ankle means married or in a relationship. On the other hand, ankle chain on the right foot, means single!!

**So, Alexgman1, what the fúck you talkin' about??

4 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo) by 40fy: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2022

**Human be searchin' for what's not lost!!

**Please say hi to Pac, B.I.G, Aaliyah, Left Eye, Warren G, DMX, Martin Luther King, Nate Dogg, Ricky Harris and DaGrin when you get to the other side!!!

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Eid-El-Kabir: Gov. Ugwuanyi Congratulates Muslims by 40fy: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2022

**Watch out for guys with turbans on their heads!! Cuz their favorite toys are grenades and dynamites!!

Politics / Re: Throwback Photo Of NEPA Engineer Preparing To Go On A Line Patrol By Helicopter by 40fy: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2022

**Good ol' days!!

**Right now, shít, PHCN personnel ain't got no safety boots!! They climb utility poles usin' shitty ladders, riskin' their fuckin' necks for a little payment!! Damn!! angry angry

**Nigeria is crippled; things keep gettin' worse and worse!!

Politics / Re: Datti Ahmed Called Tinubu "The Master Politician" by 40fy: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2022

**I see the mods lookin' at me!! Dyin' to find a way to ban me!! #sad angry angry

Crime / Re: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by 40fy: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022

** grin

Romance / Re: Are Nigerian Snapchat Boys Simps Or What? by 40fy: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
goooplllgghnjjjk
Romance / Re: Please Help Me And Sort This Out. by 40fy: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2022

**There are forces at play that are beyond!! But, shit, y'all don't know, cuz if y'all did, y'all would rather worship our deities than the whiteys' god!!

**Believe it or not, African magic is real!!

**I hate you, RitzyBeauty

Romance / Re: Lady Fights Pastor During Deliverance In Church by 40fy: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2022

**Damn!!

Romance / Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by 40fy: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2022

**Oh-mah-gad!!

**MI && DaGrin!!

Fashion / Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by 40fy: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jmichael1:

my brother 4rm another mother,notin do u jare....

me and u nah 1

**Yo, Gee!!

Romance / Re: Please Advise Her!!! by 40fy: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2022

**Shít is freakin' twisted, like a fûckin' pretzel!!

**We know that shít is fabricated!! grin

Romance / Re: Why Did You Cut Your Relationship With You Friend Off by 40fy: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
weyrey leave wetin I ask am.. dey write epistle grin

**Better watch your mouth, blood!! What was your question?? I didn't get it!! Shít, you quoted the wrong expression!! It's on you not me!!

Romance / Re: Why Did You Cut Your Relationship With You Friend Off by 40fy: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
damn nigga. How do you do that shii?

**I know it doesn't make much sense to you, shit, doesn't make sense to me either!! I had gotten myself into hundred of troubles for tryin' to work/live/run/do stuff alone!!!

**Right now, I'm payin' the price for being a ONE MAN MOPOL!! *It's a big one*....

Romance / Re: Should You Always Have The Right To Wear What You Want? by 40fy: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2022

**Made me remember my days in the garden of Eden!!

Romance / Re: The Would Without The Women by 40fy: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2022

**World without women?? Shít, Adam would prolly be the only motherfucka in that garden of Eden!!!

**My point?? You and I would not be here today!!

Romance / Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Truly Loved? by 40fy: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2022

**Damn!!

**I hate you,RitzyBeauty

Romance / Re: Why Did You Cut Your Relationship With You Friend Off by 40fy: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2022

**Never had no friends!! I've been a recluse all my life!! Who can I really trust? Me, and only me!! So, there's no use strappin' up with someone!!

Politics / Re: Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) by 40fy: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2022

**Damn! Those are the real dragons!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

14 Likes

Romance / Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! by 40fy: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Ritzybeauty:

You obviously hate to say it.. Lol, I won't allow one psychopath spoil my day so have fun

**Did you call me a "psychopath"??

**Shít, she called me a psychopath for statin' the obvious!!

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by 40fy: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Hmmmmmm.....

Question: Why haven't you died in your sleep?

**Good question!! And I'll be damned if I didn't give you an answer!!

**I always see cleavages whenever I sleep!!

Romance / Re: Transmission Oil Issue by 40fy: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2022

**Women would do anything for attention!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

Romance / Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! by 40fy: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2022
chatinent:

No, I stand with no one. Only good-looking people have the right to recognize ugly people.

**Seems you wanna cut my head off!! grin

**I'm not trollin', man!! shít, just statin' the obvious!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Closed by 40fy: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2022

**Hahaha!! She's searchin' for her boyfriend!! Funniest shít!! grin grin

4 Likes

Romance / Re: A drive through story by 40fy: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2022

**Yea, no doubt!! Good people on here!! Lotta 'em!! On the other hand, shit, Nairaland's full of fakers!!

**I hate RitzyBeauty!!

Fashion / Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by 40fy: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022

**Damn!! Cleavages are like air to me!! Without 'em, I'd be dead in the next few minutes!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! by 40fy: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2022
chatinent:

Post your picture.

That's the only way you can stay relevant with your accusations.

**You're standin' with her 'cuz she's a girl!!! You know I was tellin' the truth, man!!

**She looks like a .... #remove those pictures!! sad angry

Romance / Re: Congratulations To Me! I Landed A Plane With The Help Of My Senior Colleague by 40fy: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2022

**Bravo!! A safe landin' ain't no child's play!!

**I Remember, couple years ago I lost control of a business jet while tryna land it. As a result, banged into an airplane gettin' ready for take-off!!

**I was severely injured; enveloped in a fúckin' coma, but I could still hear my mother pray; little sisters were crying out to God like, "please let our brother stay"!! shít, I saw myself walkin' towards the light, but somethin' was pullin' me the other way!!!

**Shít wasn't funny in retrospect!!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! by 40fy: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2022

**Dam!! I hate to say this, you're freakin' ugly!! Why?? angry angry

**Fùck outta here, please!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.