Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

40fy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fy's Profile / 40fy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 15 pages)

Religion / Re: Why Did You Become An Atheist by 40fy: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2022

**Cuz I only believe in numbers!!! grin

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: ‘I Waited For 17 Years’- Ighalo Elated To Win First Career League Crown by 40fy: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2022

**Love to see another brotha gettin' it poppin'!!!

Sports / Re: ‘I Waited For 17 Years’- Ighalo Elated To Win First Career League Crown by 40fy: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Crime / Re: Help! Fraudulent Landlord by 40fy: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2022

**Dam!! Everybody's dirty in this God forsaken country!! Where are we gonna start from?? Your fuckin' landlord is no where to be found!!

Crime / Re: Bandits Affiliated With Terror Group Ansaru Beheads Sokoto Farmers(Graphic) by 40fy: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2022

**Has God really abandoned the country?? It ain't funny no more, but y'all laughin'!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by 40fy: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2022

**Another carpenter is down!! There would be no knackin' for the next couple months!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Why Does Bad News Spread Faster Than Good News? by 40fy: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2022

**Bad news are like cars, you know, cars have lesser inertia, so lesser forces are needed to move them and when they move, they move quickly and accelerate faster; unlike Good news which are like trucks, they have greater inertia, so greater forces are needed and they accelerate slower!!!

**It's just all math and science!!! grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: See What This Young Man Bought In Supermarket Today by 40fy: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022

**What was he gonna with those things?? Was he going to kill a lady with his díck?? Maybe he ain't got no girl and just an attention seeker!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by 40fy: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I give up i know do again!

Thanks to seun for nairaland, i have already added them to my marry list bucket.

God bless you guys..

**No, no, no, man!! Go get 'em!! I'm not tryna discourage you!! Don't misconstrue my expression!! No clan's flawless, you oughta know that!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves by 40fy: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2022

**For real?? If so, they weren't real niggas!! They were just a couple of mothafuckas!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by 40fy: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2022

** Good girls, but you gots be faithful, homie; else you got your face burned!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Why Do I Attract Only Fair Girls. by 40fy: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2022

**Like charges repel; unlike charges attract!!!
**Sorry, man. It is just all math and science!!!

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by 40fy: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2022

**They both look great!!

160 Likes 6 Shares

Romance / Re: A Nairaland Lady Should Sub For Me by 40fy: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Romance / Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by 40fy: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2022

**Only a real nigga like me can resist that kind of temptation!!

135 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 40fy: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Officialgarri:

Oh wow! I love your font. I just went through your previous posts and I see how much you make Nairaland look so beautiful.

grin grin
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 40fy: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022

**F**k the government!!!

**Why would you fück a girl without a condom?? You wrap that shït up, dude!!

**Abortion is not option, so what are we gonna do?? Make her our wife?? Give you some money to feed her?? Accompany you to her momma's home??

Romance / Re: We Are All In Trouble!!! by 40fy: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The babyish slang ain't necessary..they make you sound like a teen.. wink

**Funny dude!! grin Well, a middle class nigga like me ain't got no time for juveniles throwin' tantrums, especially on a faceless forum like this!!

**I might consider giving a fúck when I become a first class nigga!! grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: We Are All In Trouble!!! by 40fy: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I know that..it's cool if you say you had her permission then... enjoy..

**We ain't never had no beef, lil' nigga!!

**So, I think we cool!!

Romance / Re: We Are All In Trouble!!! by 40fy: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I know you ain't a female and you didn't get her permission..pls let's be serious here..if you didn't get her permission then I feel this is some sortta infringement of privacy you know..

Don't blast it off, nigga!! How did you know I didn't get her permission?? Furthermore, the picture doesn't even have her face in it!!

Romance / Re: We Are All In Trouble!!! by 40fy: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos it ain't yours..rather owned by a nairalander.. undecided

**You're right!! It isn't my property, but I got her permission to use the photo!! Lol, I'm not even a female!!

**We good??

Crime / Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by 40fy: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2022

☆☆F**k the government!!!

☆☆Earth is no more!!

Romance / Re: We Are All In Trouble!!! by 40fy: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Holla chico..pls kindly take down that picture on ya profile..

☆☆Why??

Romance / Re: We Are All In Trouble!!! by 40fy: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2022

★★Fück the government!!!

★★Relax guys; I like lesbians!!

Romance / Re: "You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) by 40fy: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2022

★★Fück the government!!!

★★Why the fück was she complainin'?? It is what she does!!

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by 40fy: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022

★★Fück the government!!!

★★I feel like snatchin' up the Nigga and throw him in front of a fûckin' train!!!

Romance / Re: What Can I Take To Last Long When Having Sex? by 40fy: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022

**Fück the government!!!

**Ingredients
★2 to 3 ..... leaves
★1/2 inch fresh ginger root (optional)

**Instructions
★Take 2-3 ...... leaves and wash them. Cut the leaves into small pieces.

★Scrub the ginger root and cut it into slices.

★Bring the water to a boil in a medium pot, add the ginger root and the leaves

★Cover the pot and boil for 5 to 10 minutes.

★Strain the tea to remove the leaves

★Let the tea cool off before drinking it

**Very effective!!
**no side effects

You wanna know these useful leaves??

1 Like

Romance / Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done When Going Through Heartbreak by 40fy: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2022

**Fück the government!!!

**Lol.. My Nigga was crying like a toddler!! Couldn't eat for days!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by 40fy: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022

**Fück the government!!!

Politics / Re: NNPP Announces Ladipo Johnson As Kwankwaso's Running Mate by 40fy: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Good!! Part of the plan...!!
**Nice one, Kwankwaso!! Atiku and Tinubu are going nowhere!! grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by 40fy: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:
How can you shutdown economic activities for 5 days....!

Am sure if all states depend solely on their IGR Zamfara state would not try this rubbish but because they rely on oil money they can afford to shutdown their state for a month and still get Federal allocation from the economic activities of other states at the end of the month.

**Skibo!!

**Exactly what I was thinkin' of!!

Family / Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by 40fy: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Nail biting!! Not really a good thing, I tell you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.