Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

40fy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fy's Profile / 40fy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:
Sick simp

**Punk-ass nigga!! Why the fúck you angered?? Was it because the girl you tryna take a bullet for; you caught her with my mothafuckin' dick in her mouth??

***Damn! It ain't my fault, little nigga!! My game's so outrageous!!! grin grin

Politics / Re: Manufacturers Threaten Shutdown Over Soaring Diesel Cost by 40fy: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2022

**From #226 to #800?? Like, what the fúck??

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Dirty little simp.

*Go eat a dîck, Mr. cuñt!! grin grin
**Hope you'll stop cryin' when I'm done bangin' all the girls in your hood!!
**You can always have my leftovers, Mr red-piller!! grin grin

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Shameless simp

**You ain't got nothin' to say, little nigga!! You never swallow the red-pill, really!! grin

**You gotta stop kickin' your woman's ass in the name of red-pill!! Never done that way!!!

Romance / Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by 40fy: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:
frk off my article -u uncircumcised little preeq!

**Go eat a díck, you fuckin' cunt!!
**We ain't never had no beef, man!! What the fúck you say that for??
***Don't get your díck cut off over your own stupidity!!

Politics / Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by 40fy: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2022

**Shit, in the fûckin' capital too??

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
satandeterrible:

Dirty useless simp.
Don't bother quoting me you asswipe.

satandeterrible:

Dirty useless simp.
Don't bother quoting me you asswipe.

*I shouldn't bother quotin' you, huh?? I'll just let it slide and keep quiet like a moronic clot!! Nah, my momma didn't raise no foól!!

**Listen, mothafucka!! If you think treatin' women like piece of shit makes you an "alpha", then, shít, you're nothing but a loser!! Yeah, a fûckin' loser!!

***Alpha male doesn't use offensive and derogatory words on women!! He protects his woman, treats her with respect and dignity while tryin' not to "over-praise " her!!

****I'm afraid you have been misinformed or you're just a fûckin' anti-feminist!!!

*****Sorry for the late response; I was busy all day!!

Romance / Re: ... by 40fy: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I want more

**Lol... Like Oliver Twist?? Smooth!! grin grin

Romance / Re: Safety Tips To Always Remember When You're With A Suspicious Person by 40fy: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022

**In addition, every woman should have a can of pepper spray in her bag and man should always move with a knife, you know, lotta asshôles out there who might wanna be startin' shit!!!

***Y'all should keep your heads on swivels, cuz shit, anything can happen!!!

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Datboredberri:

Lol... One over-hyped Zimbabwean who's a teacher in South Africa... Has a daughter yet disrespects women on the internet calling them hoes and such...

**For real?? I considered that word offensive, dehumanizin' and derogatory!! A word used by members of uneducated gangs!! I will never use it on no woman!! I think the gee ain't no teacher; just a fûckin' woman-hater!!!

Romance / Re: ... by 40fy: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Johndagr8t:

hook up

**I heard that pays!! Why don't you just stick to that??

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 6:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Kudducini:

Lol…. Have you heard of Shola on Twitter?

**Nah, bro'

Romance / Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2022

**Who the fúck is Ubunja?? Where's he or she from?? Never heard that name all my life!!! Is he greater than Martin Luther King??

5 Likes

Romance / Re: ... by 40fy: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I have made nothing less than 300,000 cfa in pass 4months

so don't always think am joking

**Oh!! That sounds great!!! You're a real gee!!! Military??

Romance / Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by 40fy: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2022

**Damn!! That note was introduced in 1973, before it was changed to a coin in 1989!!

*** In the fûckin' 70's, Nigeria Naira was tradin' at approximately 2 Naira per US Dollar!! See?? Hit the market with that note, then you're comin' back home with a truck of stuff, believe me!!

Romance / Re: ... by 40fy: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022

**This same gee told us he was "bombin" Quora!! But shit, ain't no client on Quora anymore?? grin grin

***You might wanna try African magic, I heard 99% of internet robbers use it!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by 40fy: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
She isnt.. Piss off now, will you.

**Piece of shit!! Get behind me, traitor!!!

Romance / Re: Am In Dilemma by 40fy: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2022

**Real shít!! On the other hand, that shit might be fabricated!! Shít, I didn't mean to contradict!!

***Shit, am I going crazy??

Romance / Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by 40fy: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

That what my father always tell me and brother from childhood...Life isn't meant to be easy.

You have to work for the good life you want.....as an adult the worst thing to do to yourself is to be dependent on someone for livelihood.

**Your father certainly said a great truth there, bro'!! He's nothin' but a wise man!!! Just like my momma always says, "nothin' good comes easy"!!!

Romance / Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by 40fy: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
U picked on her, she called u a psychopath.. It's all fair and square to me.

**I wasn't pickin' on her!! I'm just being honest; she's freakin' ugly and that shít is apparent!! Ya know that too, bro'!!!

Romance / Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by 40fy: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2022

**It's like @Godoverevery said, "LIFE IS MEANT TO BE HARD". Yeah, you're damn right!!! That is the purpose of Earth, you know, to teach one hardship and how to endure it and how to overcome it!!! We do not come to Earth to have a "very" enjoyable time, we all are here to learn!!!

**Y'all should just brace up!!!

Romance / Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by 40fy: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2022

**I ain't never seen no man closes his legs, @Datboredberri. Either he spreads 'em or he crosses one over the other!!

Romance / Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by 40fy: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Romance / Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by 40fy: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
bukky1994:
sorry bro, what really happened?

**What happened??

Romance / Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by 40fy: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
Could u just give that girl a break for fvck sake..

**I should give her a break?? Shít, I'll just give her a break, lol, she called me a psychopath. Do you not read that?? You're nothin' but a traitor. You're supposed to stand with me, but shit, here you are standin' with a girl!!

Romance / Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by 40fy: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2022

**Gonn' be a funny thread!!

Politics / Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 40fy: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022

**LP's gonna spring a surprise on y'all!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by 40fy: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2022

**It's cold, yeah, but my heart's colder!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.