Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (68962 Views)

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by kingPhidel(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
You self... Respect yourself ooo.. Is having churches everywhere is much more better than having beer palors and brottle homes?... Same body of Christ castigating! Well...
Praise the Lord sombory

#grammarians and spelling checkers over to you

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by gankz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
i just need to come in here after seeing what people who are the next generation are saying. what have u done to make a change. all u do is to insult people who have rised from ur own condition to be world movers.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by akinade28(f): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
judedwriter:

Yes, but not completely. The word "Christ" means "anointed one" the word christian really then means "anointed with/by Christ."
It is the anointing or the Holy Spirit that enables you live like Christ did.
OK. But since we already av the enablement to live like Christ let's make use of it
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by vtechpower: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
DEVIL AT WORK. PRAY FOR THEM.

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by LordAA(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
seunmsg:
Ooops! Redeem now have more branches than the Catholic church and someone is not happy about it. It's all a battle for more customers (members) and nothing else.

Whether you attend RCCG or Catholic, you are going to get extorted and exploited. God belongs to no denomination or religion, we should start ripping apart all these deceitful money making organisation that gives false hope preaches hate and fear.

Afonja spotted.
RCCG can never have more churches than the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is ubiquitous.

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Sotland: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Well,my personal opinion:

It is a pity that churches are now view as a business point by many pastors. It is not Building structural Churches that should be the focus but building the real church"Christlike" Our body is the temple of the Lord. So instead of Building structural Churches, Pastor Enoch Adeboye should put more effort in building "Christians"

Contributor
SOTENDER

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by adakoleagbenu: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
tintingz:
We don't need more business centers a.k.a churches, we need more schools, good roads, electricity, hospitals etc the churches and mosques we have in this country are enough, I don't see the positive impact of these religious buildings in our economy, we need to develop economically.
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Mrkumareze(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Church of these days aren't like then. I remember how Catholic church used to get doctors for free medical and also build affordable schools in most communities. The present church including redeem has nothing to offer to the community. We need a real Christianity nor business centres. I second the rev.

3 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by ylaa(f): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gbam!
Dasrite

quote author=Tolexander post=61224345]Okogie seems to be afraid of RCCG monopolizing the church business and market![/quote]
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
There is nothing spiritual about RCCG. It's nothing but a cleverly contrived business centre. The utterances coming from the GO sometimes smack of mundane and carnal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Sultannayef: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:
Last time I attended a Catholic church, I slept off. I cannot even remember the title of the sermon, or the name of the vicar. But the day I attended RCCG I not only danced all through, I still remember the topic of the sermon and its entire contents, as well as the 7 warfare prayer points, we prayed on that day. Meanwhile, I attended the RCCG service, two months before the one in the Catholic church....

I think you dozed off when you went to the Catholic Church, say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Klington: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:
[s]Last time I attended a Catholic church, I slept off. I cannot even remember the title of the sermon, or the name of the vicar. But the day I attended RCCG I not only danced all through, I still remember the topic of the sermon and its entire contents, as well as the 7 warfare prayer points, we prayed on that day. Meanwhile, I attended the RCCG service, two months before the one in the Catholic church....
[/s]
What is diswan saying

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by phreakabit(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
@Mrchippychappy come an see oooo!
Wooo....

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by phreakabit(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Very very very true. I can't fault the cardinal one bit!

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by mechanics(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
aolawale025:
Every pastor knows the kind of calling he received
you are right.
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
The cardinal is entitled to his own opinion.
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by senatoradeolaa: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Church is now the new industrialization killing the spirit of mankind.
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Benteazaa(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Amarabae:
the number of worshippers in one catholic parish is equaivalent to that of 15 Redeemed church branches combined.

They don't know
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Ezi39: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
they are both right and wrong
This is what is called antinomy.
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
aolawale025:
Every pastor knows the kind of calling he received

My dear that thing is true but our Nigerian pastors has rubbished this so different calling. There is nothing like prosperity Gospel, the Gospel is of salvation or just the Gospel. They have deceived us with their prosperity Gospel which is an avenue to siphon billions. I have no respect for none of them, all these Pentecostal pastors.
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by atkenzie(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Our so called men of God today do not care about wining souls for christ but the profit they get and to live luxury life at the expense of their church member....may God have mercy and help our generation

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Sava4: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sava4:
cool

Osinbajo is building stadium in akwa ibom for his people.. we told you.. he is not Yoruba

He is a dishonest person

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6076198_eaglesintrainingndola3_jpeg40a65f4e2a8f965346ae2c37bc4caf8b
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Lin2o(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Spylord48:
This is just the fact.I wonder why corruption is at an alarming state despite all the churches we have around.In a street alone,you Will see up to 6 different churches and 2 RCCG with all of them competing on who will win "NOISE CHAMPIONSHIP " for the street. Every night one won't sleep because of the kind of prayers and warfare that is going on.
I just Hop some of these churches will come together and build industries and employ our youths,build better and affordable hospitals and school.
supported... ... Useless warehouse churches

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by charlsecy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:
In my area for example, there is just one Catholic church serving a population of over 20,000 people in one estate. But in comparison over 7 RCCG churches also exist within the same estate. Now, who do you think would have the greater number of worshippers?
The Catholic Church.

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by OLORIPAPA: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
So many has been blessed by redeemed christian church of God.People keep testifying by the day..
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by shineeye1: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
E be like say Adeboye don de spoil some people market o.
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by chuks432: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
seunmsg:

Really? So they have more customers than Redeem, that's interesting. Tell me more, why is your cardinal so scared right now? grin grin grin
how come your buffoonery keeps growing in leaps and bounds??
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Coloradvantage(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ezionye:
Hmmm

I don't comment on religious issues sha
see them.... even Abraham and men of old talked and question GOD almighty. some will say no no no Dan please Dont go there..., please! sure talk bishop! how many people are the churches helping.... set up something viable... you will still make the money..,. but the difference is, you will affect the masses economically on a very large scale
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by ashewoboy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
ok.
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by mylifeisagift(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Amarabae:
the number of worshippers in one catholic parish is equaivalent to that of 15 Redeemed church branches combined.
Don't mind that Idiot...Kids talking nonsense ..

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by rosalieene(f): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Amarabae:

lolzzz

exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Maxodus(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
They both know their businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.