Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (68913 Views)

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by AdultMaleNegro(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Only my street has 6 churches.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by femicyrus(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
the scale of bondage is gradually falling off

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Nbote(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:
Last time I attended a Catholic church, I slept off. I cannot even remember the title of the sermon, or the name of the vicar. But the day I attended RCCG I not only danced all through, I still remember the topic of the sermon and its entire contents, as well as the 7 warfare prayer points, we prayed on that day. Meanwhile, I attended the RCCG service, two months before the one in the Catholic church....

And can u categorically tell urself dat u are now a beta person since afta u changed churches? Can u beat ur chest and say u no longer do d things(sins) u used to do afta changing churches or is d change all about enjoying service only but returning to ur usual routine?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by LordIsaac(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have met a few of their parish pastors...hmmmm...I thinƙ they need to give their lives to Christ!

8 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Vivere: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nbote:
And can u categorically tell urself dat u are now a beta person since afta u changed churches? Can u beat ur chest and say u no longer do d things(sins) u used to do afta changing churches or is s change all about enjoying service only but returning to ur usual routine?
Yes, o! I am much better now, after I changed churches. My faith is stronger, my old fears are gone and I pray far better than I used to, in the past. No more bad dreams, too. grin Isn't it my prerogative to change churches? The Bible says those who believe in Jesus Christ shall have eternal life, not those who attend a particular church every day. Spot the difference, if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Uyi168: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
cornelin:
I don't have a say in this. It is a fight between Holies.. Let heaven be the judge!
Who dash them 'holies'?
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Since this message is coming from a Pastor then the "touch not my annoited" crew won't attack him.

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by cristianisraeli: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
i support adeboye on this one

but he is athief

but we need more churches everywhere so the muslims wont take over...mr ollah1 wont like this..lol

redeem church is a business church and we all know it

milking from the poor all the time

all those GO way bi thief..una get special place for hell

dont quote me if you are a gullible christian,make i no use vex pour holy water for your eyes

7 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by dataking: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm, Christian crusaders how market. To the mod that banned me. You no get sense. You dey craze and dey jobless. You think say na inside nairaland my sustenance dey. Stupid bigot

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by blowjob: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
USELESSS COUNTRY... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Lomprico2: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
seunmsg:
Ooops! Redeem now have more branches than the Catholic church and someone is not happy about it. It's all a battle for more customers (members) and nothing else.

Whether you attend RCCG or Catholic, you are going to get extorted and exploited. God belongs to no denomination or religion, we should start ripping apart all these deceitful money making organisation that gives false hope preaches hate and fear.

Catholics only official collection is the offering, other collection are with 'abeg' if u get put if u no get no wahala. They dont threaten u with hell and poverty if u dont put any offering.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by rookiy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

And you are among the many reasons why your own destiny is as warped as it is....
mehn savage grin
Vivere:

And you are among the many reasons why your own destiny is as warped as it is....
mehn savage
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Sava4: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
cool

Osinbajo is building 2 stadium in akwa ibom for his people.. we told you.. he is not Yoruba

He is a dishonest person

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6076198_eaglesintrainingndola3_jpeg40a65f4e2a8f965346ae2c37bc4caf8b
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by dowjones(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
God bless you cardinal .

Redeem is business centre and disgrace.

I have seen a two storey building with 2 redeem churches in it.

That's how shameful the church is

9 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Lomprico2: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:
Last time I attended a Catholic church, I slept off. I cannot even remember the title of the sermon, or the name of the vicar. But the day I attended RCCG I not only danced all through, I still remember the topic of the sermon and its entire contents, as well as the 7 warfare prayer points, we prayed on that day. Meanwhile, I attended the RCCG service, two months before the one in the Catholic church....

Your point?

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by cristianisraeli: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
dataking:
Hmm, Christian crusaders how market. To the mod that banned me. You no get sense. You dey craze and dey jobless. You think say na inside nairaland my sustenance dey. Stupid bigot

lol.you vex pass me bros
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Jabioro: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
will2lead:
am was about getting confused but just got lost
May the might God found and restored you..
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by cristianisraeli: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
dowjones:
God bless you cardinal .

Redeem is business centre and disgrace.

I have seen a two storey building with 2 redeem churches in it.

That's how shameful the church is

private jet must get jet fuel na haba

mugus must pay

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
What is the economic benefit of having numerous churches on the street when social vices has not come down with the proliferation of those churches. I'm a Redeemer but I'm tired of planting churches everywhere instead of building cottage industries.

So una sense don de come. back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by MrBigiman: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
truth is always bitter.
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by jonnytad(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Amarabae:
the number of worshippers in one catholic parish is equaivalent to that of 15 Redeemed church branches combined.
You wish
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
gare:

Cardinal why are you so bitter? Has he come to ask you for money, why don't you just mind your ministry and allow us build our church, that is the man's vision, ok tell your vision ? From what I see your own vision is to fight men of God.

Please let them be, I beg you

""that is the man's vision,""

So his vision is to build branches upandan ...grin
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Aquariann: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Recently moved into Ikota Villa Estate. The first thing I noticed was the two entrance gates (Not more than 200 meters apart) both have a Redeem Parish and I thought to myself this madness needed to be checkmated.

14 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by cristianisraeli: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
What is the economic benefit of having numerous churches on the street when social vices has not come down with the proliferation of those churches. I'm a Redeemer but I'm tired of planting churches everywhere instead of building cottage industries.

identify yourself first..are you a christian or muslim that mujahedeen they confused me

are you back from syria?lol
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by aku626(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
I’d relent with the use of my words else I risk been tagged along with the cardinal. How do I know you’re a man of God when your choice of words give you away @ cardinal and you say he’s your colleague but feel free in saying his statement is useless OK. He didn’t mention your name but you can’t keep his out of your mouth. Does he use a bible the same bible that says “Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel,”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:27

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by salford1: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
i think there should be a mosque on every street too.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Legolast: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Muslims Owned Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria are affordable to the middle class but Christians owned Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institutions are exclusively reserved for the Children of the RICH!!!

Practice what you preach my people!!!

#NoToReligionHypocrisy!!!

15 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
aolawale025:
Every pastor knows the kind of calling he received

We don't have various types of calling in Christianity.

Christianity is all about what Jesus did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by cristianisraeli: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Aquariann:
Recently moved into Ikota Villa Estate. The first thing I noticed was the two entrance gates (Not more than 200 meters apart) both have a Redeem Parish and I thought to myself this madness needed to be checkmated.

we support churches everywhere..the muslims are building their mosque everywhere
Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Nbote(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

Yes, o! I am much better now, after I changed churches. My faith is stronger, my old fears are gone and I pray far better than I used to, in the past. No more bad dreams, too. grin Isn't it my prerogative to change churches? The Bible says those who believe in Jesus Christ shall have eternal life, not those who attend a particular church every day. Spot the difference, if you can.

It is totally ur prerogative where to worship but wen u begin to paint a church in bad light simply becos its not ur idea of what worship shld b like is what's wrong.. Was it everone who was sleeping or didnt remember d sermon in d Catholic church u attended? Today is Sunday and basically every bar, hotel, club and lounge is filled and occupied. By pagans or atheist? Our idea of Christianity is which denomination we identify with and how much tongues we think we can speak but yet we still dwell in d same old sinful habits we have always been in. So how is dat any different?

5 Likes

Re: Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
I quite agree with cardinal. Our country can't change with more church buildings. We need to be "Christians" indeed. Christian means "Christlike"

Who told u Christian means Christlike?
Una just de propagate already invented lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals Rapture Date - 3, 6 Or 10 Years Time / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.