Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58856 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by bello73(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
magoo10:
OK it is not by force.
They should take their drugs to the idps and almajiris in the north who need them most.
Sorry to say... if this should be done in the North. u will be the first one ranting on social media Buharis govt is biased, the Govt is marginalizing us....

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MikeBetty(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong
Bros You Are Wrong. Before Army Embarks On Such Free Medicare, There Must Be Public Sensitization For Atleast One Week Through Both Print And Electronic Media In Collabration With The Office Of The State Commissioner For Health. Should Anyone Inject My Child Without Express Confirmation From Me, He Must Tell The Court The Composition Of Substance He Injected Into Him. Activities Of The Military Is Questionable In Southeast Now. They Should First Build Up Peoples Confidence Before Enbarking On Such Uninformed Medicare Outreach.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by aalangel(f): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Talkwell:
May God punish Nnamdi anywhere he is

Chai.. So much hatred in these Igbo people

There's a wide spread epidemic,and FG is trying to contain it.

These assholes want us to die for no forking reason

Adamazi, supu!!!!!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by amerlino(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:

and u think that you have any
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
aalangel:

Adamazi, supu!!!!!

do you mean Nnamdi CowNu? God we continue to punish that man for the hate he as spread in the heart of igbos

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by magoo10(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
bello73:
Sorry to say... if this should be done in the North. u will be the first one ranting on social media Buharis govt is biased, the Govt is marginalizing us....
the timing is very wrong,the people are still praying fervently against every spirit of python in their lives and then you come with vaccines to inject them ,what do you expect them to do?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Talkwell: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
aalangel:

Adamazi, supu!!!!!
Na insult? grin cos I no b Igbo
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Talkwell: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Enoma222:

do you mean Nnamdi CowNu? God we continue to punish that man for the hate he as spread in the heart of igbos

How one man was able to pull this off,then took off after creating a mess is baffling
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by deomelo: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you pity people that are better than you

you need that vaccine..find your way to anambra and go get a shot

biafra is bigger than anyone and as i said everyone have the right to self determination but i do not support it

we must live together in peace and not as one because we are not one

we must talk about this geographical expression

You are better than everybody and the rest of Nigeria, but you are the one crying, shouting and yelling marginalization all over the place..grin

You are better than everybody and the rest of Nigeria, but you can not wait to leave your jobless and unproductive towns and villages to seek survival and daily bread in the places and from the same people you ignorantly think you are better than.. grin grin

The fact that the rest of Nigeria is not trooping to your sad and unproductive fake UTOPIAN SE means the place is worthless and of zero relevance to them.

Deluded and pathetic bunch. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by ONYII4TRUT: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools

YOU ARE NOT OK. WHY SHOULD THE IGBOS RECEIVE GIFT FROM THE PYTHON? YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT HAS LOW IQ.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by amerlino(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
funlord:
[/s]

[s]

After these two creatures will also want to join sane people in talking!

bro u are also not sane but inane
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by funlord(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
amerlino:
bro u are also not sane but inane
[/s]

Go and learn how to spell before quoting me next time! I don't relate well with dull and ignorant things! Now get lost!

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Talkwell:

How one man was able to pull this off,then took off after creating a mess is baffling

see d matter tire me oooh
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Doublez000(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elioandrew:
Thanks for this pictures. Nigerians na wa. They will just be spreading false news.
Pictures doesn't speak
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MrIrohKenedy: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
its sounds like a rumour, how can army enter school and start injecting students?
It sounds somehow
[/s]
sorry for canceling your post but you talk as if you don't know that Nigerian Army can do and force crazy things
if they can shoot armless people including bypassing innocent people in aba and tag them ipob why won't they enter school and insist that children must take immunization as a part of their show of force in egwu eke

you're talking as if NA is that civilised
i rather believe this propaganda than to believe anything from Nigerian Army full of lies
should i explain to you the coded meaning of python dance? abi you think say na just military code.
a Python is a vicious creature who strikes swallow it's prey and remains quite like nothing happened until his food digests he'll strike again.
so the army tactics is strike cover up with their media arm then wait for it to die down before striking again.

so use your brain

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by linusbnn(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Mind your business because you re not wiser than all IGBOS.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Ngene44: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:
If Pigs and Idiots don't reign in their hate for Buhari, there might come a time, when Buhari is no more, that they'd desperately need a means to defuse that negative energy ; upon themselves will they turn.

How could a people be so foolish as to believe such a lie?

This is how twisted hate could make one's mind become.
I
How sad.
are you referring to igbos or IPOB? The people running away from the vaccine. people of hate like you are the ones winning sympathizers for kanu.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
sorry for canceling your post but you talk as if you don't know that Nigerian Army can do and force crazy things
if they can shoot armless people including bypassing innocent people in aba and tag them ipob why won't they enter school and insist that children must take immunization as a part of their show of force in egwu eke

you're talking as if NA is that civilised
i rather believe this propaganda than to believe anything from Nigerian Army full of lies
should i explain to you the coded meaning of python dance? abi you think say na just military code.
a Python is a vicious creature who strikes swallow it's prey and remains quite like nothing happened until his food digests he'll strike again.
so the army tactics is strike cover up with their media arm then wait for it to die down before striking again.

so use your brain

fake news ....nonsense ipob supporter
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
A million people can be wrong for a million years. People once believed the earth was flat for so long. When you come to knowledge, accept it and become knowledgeably, the gullibility of the average ibo man stinks, if a KANU can successfully induce a race with propaganda, truly the future is bleak. Because even with a biafran state, your leaders will also exploit your gullibility. Mind you, I am IBO, my username should point towards that.
Turantula:

A million people can't be wrong baby!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MrIrohKenedy: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
Enoma222:

fake news ....nonsense ipob supporter
[/s]
sorry i don't talk to gbegiri eaters

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MrIrohKenedy: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ngene44:
are you referring to igbos or IPOB? The people running away from the vaccine. people of hate like you are the ones winning sympathizers for kanu.
omenka is a chronic igbo hater
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by 7lives: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Kkkkkkkkkk.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by achi4u(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools
Bros we were not aware of any Medical jamboree and why bringing it to the East while North need it most?

Igbos are not poor. An average Igbo person can avoid ANY medical bill, so take it to the IDPs.

You can't beat a child and still want him not to cry.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Enoma222(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s] sorry i don't talk to gbegiri eaters
jobless ipob supporter see nobody is going to believe your fake lies ok
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by d33types: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Keep quiet my friend we are still trying to stop the spread of false alarm but here you are spreading another. But why are you brown water republic boiz derives so much joy in lies and propaganda angry

Obviously, the SE needs the medical intervention than SW and SS. So,keep quiet again!

Nonsense.

What was the source of that chart.something my phone can draw within 2minutes?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by slimthugchimee(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Talkwell:
May God punish Nnamdi anywhere he is

Chai..
Nnamdi really damaged these peoples brain oo

So much hatred in these Igbo people

There's a wide spread epidemic,and FG is trying to contain it.

These assholes want us to die for no forking reason

seriously I love Biafra and all and to be honest I really want the nation to come but whenever I see what that foolish nnamdi KANU and his ipob miscreants has brainwashed my good people into desperate and senseless lunatics, I really just feel ashamed to be Biafra.........

Ndi Igbo kpacharu anya...nnamdi KANU na eme Ihe gbasara ya
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:

The way Ur people are gullible to Awo's scams!!!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
See as the place dry. Nobody go come out for that
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
deomelo:

You are better than everybody and the rest of Nigeria, but you are the one crying, shouting and yelling marginalization all over the place..grin

You are better than everybody and the rest of Nigeria, but you can not wait to leave your jobless and unproductive towns and villages to seek survival and daily bread in the places and from the same people you ignorantly think you are better than.. grin grin

The fact that the rest of Nigeria is not trooping to your sad and unproductive fake UTOPIAN SE means the place is worthless and of zero relevance to them.

Deluded and pathetic bunch. grin grin

true ibadan boy

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
seriously I love Biafra and all and to be honest I really want the nation to come but whenever I see what that foolish nnamdi KANU and his ipob miscreants has brainwashed my good people into desperate and senseless lunatics, I really just feel ashamed to be Biafra.........

Ndi Igbo kpacharu anya...nnamdi KANU na eme Ihe gbasara ya
D hate against the Igbos is too much since after the civil war, from Gowon to IBBB, Abacha n BUBU. U need to go to a mosque to see for yourself. They preach hate n they come out in the open to sign anti- hate speech bills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.