Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58855 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by RottenTomato: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong
Your statement is the MOST SENSELESS I have read for months now! angry
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was a like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything

Has this govt done enough to allay fears of people? imagine Army coming with guns and syringe to do medical outreach in your place how will you feel? its even reported they have been told to stop but they won't listen, let army earn trust from the people first

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

exactly nobody trust the army

if you can kill people that are unarmed..i would never trust you

just like no one trusts the nigerian police

they are like 5&6
and that is why u will remain a slave becos u don't even trust yourself,,,,I know u don't trust Nigeria army but u trust Evans ,,,�
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by RottenTomato: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
funlord:
[/s]

[s]

After these two creatures will also want to join sane people in talking!

Are u sane? Do you think u are? I doubt!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:
I shake my head for the future of the Igbo's. They are easily brainwashed and manipulated with false information. No wonder a non entity like kanu was promoted to supreme leader. Foolish IPOB fools
Awolowo is a nonentity.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

Has this govt done enough to allay fears of people? imagine Army coming with guns and syringe to do medical outreach in your place how will you feel? its even reported they have been told to stop but they won't listen, let army earn trust from the people first

The south east is filled with stubborn hate filled youths. They have been brainwashed by kanu to hate anyone. The only way the Army can have their way in this medical outreach is to come with guns and syringe � show of force has always worked on igbos
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by joeboy4reel(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
[you have time to be doing reasearch....ooo weh done]

Keep quiet my friend we are still trying to stop the spread of false alarm but here you are spreading another. But why are you brown water republic boiz derives so much joy in lies and propaganda angry

Obviously, the SE needs the medical intervention than SW and SS. So,keep quiet again!

Nonsense. [/quote]
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by slimthugchimee(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

D hate against the Igbos is too much since after the civil war, from Gowon to IBBB, Abacha n BUBU. U need to go to a mosque to see for yourself. They preach hate n they come out in the open to sign anti- hate speech bills

Oga don't come with this your one sided comment.........what has KANU been preaching? Is it not hate......I was busy listening to radio when one Igbo pastor was preaching hatred against Hausa's, preaching about Igbo superiority over Hausa's, we seat in bars and corners discussing on how we hate Hausa's,

To be truthful Igbo's hate Nigeria more than Nigeria hate Igbo's

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:
and that is why u will remain a slave becos u don't even trust yourself,,,,I know u don't trust Nigeria army but u trust Evans ,,,�

igbos have never been slaves

yorubas have always been slaves of the hausas

ask people in kwara.lol

evans statement shows your a secondary school kid

you need vaccine

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

My father is a nonentity.

No wonder u dey reason like fowl grin
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by RottenTomato: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

Awolowo is a nonentity.
Yes AWOLOWO WAS A STUPID FELLOW WHO DIED FROM RAT POISON! grin He was given Otapiapia. Heheheheh!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:
How did u manage to subscribe?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Donkalio: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
When davido was singing "banana fall on you" you guys wia happy, now the monkeys are out to eat the banana u ar now afraid. You guys wia busy eating monkey's food(banana), nw monkey is angry with you, by infecting u wit monkeypox LOL. As for the soldiers, there are insecurities every were, they should go and combat, that is what they are know for, not free medicals.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
joeboy4reel:
[you have time to be doing reasearch....ooo weh done]

Keep quiet my friend we are still trying to stop the spread of false alarm but here you are spreading another. But why are you brown water republic boiz derives so much joy in lies and propaganda angry

Obviously, the SE needs the medical intervention than SW and SS. So,keep quiet again!

Nonsense.
Devi is watching your quote n is shouting Tufiakwa from hell. Now, I have finally seen someone better than Lai Mohammed. Even u know say u dey lie
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by funlord(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
amerlino:
this shows me exactly that u are an illiterate and benighted. Better go and research the meaning of INANE. Empty skull when u know the meaning then acknowledge your ignorance and stupidity so you can stop displaying your foolishness for all to see

grin

As usual when pained they resort to weak insults! Trapped by your own weak emotions! Good bye kid

Cc: mynd44! Lalasticlala! Dominique! Seun!
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

The south east is filled with stubborn hate filled youths. They have been brainwashed by kanu to hate anyone. The only way the Army can have their way in this medical outreach is to come with guns and syringe � show of force has always worked on igbos

This is crazy, im not here for silly bants, is the army coming to immunize youths or kids? why not sensitize the people first and let them know your the purpose of your outreach, must we act like animals haba, will you allow any random person immunise your kid without your permission, try receive sense before talking.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Oga don't come with this your one sided comment.........what has KANU been preaching? Is it not hate......I was busy listening to radio when one Igbo pastor was preaching hatred against Hausa's, preaching about Igbo superiority over Hausa's, we seat in bars and corners discussing on how we hate Hausa's,

To be truthful Igbo's hate Nigeria more than Nigeria hate Igbo's
How do u explain the birth right zoning of presidency to the North since 1966. How do u explain the closure of UNN Chemical Engineering department since the Biafran war. How do u explain the Oct 1 ultimatum.
Wake up my guy
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

How did u manage to subscribe?
I used your penis to subscribe,,
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

you see as you they abuse person now after you will be the one to call mynd44..shame on you little boy
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:

I used your penis to subscribe,,
U dat don't have a joystick, how would u remember where it's located?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by aalangel(f): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Talkwell:

Na insult? grin
cos I no b Igbo

I'm hailing Adamazi's English.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

So who are the real terrorists in this case?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
whatever...if they dont want to be vaccinated then we must quarantine them in their area...

it can not be that they refuse vaccination and still move around freely in nigeria..

we nigerians must care about our health....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by aalangel(f): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Enoma222:

do you mean Nnamdi CowNu? God we continue to punish that man for the hate he as spread in the heart of igbos

Your response has no correlation with what I said.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by freshinko: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Kanu-induced mass gullibility is rife in south-east now

Tufiakwa!!.. I been think Igbo people get sense but they've proved me wrong
i bu nnoo ezigbo Ike okuko. tongue tongue
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
this is very sad indeed....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by 25ahmad(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
magoo10:
OK it is not by force.
They should take their drugs to the idps and almajiris in the north who need them most.
we (almajiris) don't eat monkeys or death animals, that's why we Don't have EBOLA and MONKEY POX.. afte Python dance now na Monkey dance..
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
that they believe that the army would even dare to harm them is a very sad story...
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Igbos should declare thier independence if they are not slaves,,, if they don't do it, they are bastards,,,,shameless hegoats,
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Truthbtold1: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
freshinko:
i bu nnoo ezigbo Ike okuko. tongue tongue
I bu amu nkita grin
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:

Igbos should declare thier independence if they are not slaves,,, if they don't do it, they are bastards,,,,shameless hegoats,

i feel sad right now...that igbos believe that we are trying to harm them is realy sad.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by nnokwa042(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly they are easily manipulated and brainwashed. How can one believe the army is injecting people with monkey pox if such person is not a zombie . No wonder Nnamdi kanu was a like a mini god to them. People who fail to use their brains will believe anything
only baboon and dog blood buhari quoted his people killed 11 coppers so how many people did nnamdi commanded ipob boys to kill ,ewu zamfara answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.