Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (58865 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / We Are Not Forcing Herdsmen To Leave, But It’s Good For Them To Go Home To Be Ad / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

This is crazy, im not here for silly bants, is the army coming to immunize youths or kids? why not sensitize the people first and let them know your the purpose of your outreach, must we act like animals haba, will you allow any random person immunise your kid without your permission, try receive sense before talking.

The army are not random persons. They are representatives of the federal government when on uniforms. They have the right to immunize or treat any one in the east since the government sent them. The only way they can achieve this is to come with guns and show of force and intimidation. No igbo person will turn up if the army sensitize them due to their hatred for Nigeria
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Talkwell: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
aalangel:

I'm hailing Adamazi's English.

No Blame am,the guy de under pressure(Although many Nigerians' have issues with English); D
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by ORIGENAL(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
We don't need any of those rubbish in Biafra Land period! take it to North known as disable zone.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
AnanseK:
[FROM OUR INBOX] A Soldier Writes From Battle Field

Dear civilians of Nigeria this message is meant to change ur thinking towards us. Looking at other countries, people give respect to their soldiers and these soldiers are not working as hard as we.

Nigerian Soldiers are not ur enemies, the enemies are Boko Haram, Kidnappers,Armed Robbers And Ritualist. We are facing them for you while u run away from them.

Take for instance, if there is an attack u cannot go there but to run off the place to avoid death but we with just one life like you will run to it and make it stop.

We can die as well because we have blood in our veins.
You should clap for our struggles and not talk bad about us, u should pray for us, not wish us the same thing our enemy Boko Haram wish us as well.

Before i joined military, i thought Soldiers were bullies but wen i joined i got to understand that the training makes us a better person because if we have to act the way we have experience life it will be very bad but our training have made us better people because thats the programming.

Stop adding to Soldiers problem and give us our little respect as warriors.
Our soldiers die everyday for the country. If you want to know more, come for the training and lets post you to Maiduguri, Chad or Cameroon then you will understand our pains too.

Gallant Soldiers please pass this message on till all Nigerian will see it. Cos when ever I remember all I and my regulars went through water fell from my eyes.

GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY, NAVY AND AIR FORCE

#MilitaryLife

Like and share for more facts about the Military
Until the dance ends the average Igbo man won't trust the Nigerian Army
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
nnokwa042:
only baboon and dog blood buhari quoted his people killed 11 coppers so how many people did nnamdi commanded ipob boys to kill ,ewu zamfara answer

stop it...we grew up with you...why the hell should we want to harm you??....

it was ipob that pissed us off,not you...not even to ipobians we would do such evil...
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

The army are not random persons. They are representatives of the federal government when on uniforms. They have the right to immunize or treat any one in the east since the government sent them. The only way they can achieve this is to come with guns and show of force and intimidation. No igbo person will turn up if the army sensitize them due to their hatred for Nigeria
So medical help is now by force in the Constitution. They should go to offices n give other people there na
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

So medical help is now by force in the Constitution. They should go to offices n give other people there na

and what should happen when the virus spread in the yeast.....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
this vaccination is a normal practice...everywere the military land they do it,its nothing new......

this is very sad....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

Medical help is by force in this case because the federal government is trying to curtail the out break of monkey pox which has broken out in the SE/SS region. Before you people bring the disease to the west and other parts of the country, you must be treated with force to prevent national calamity. I support the show of force
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by promisedeco(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if am really an Igbo. those people disgust me undecided
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Medical help is by force in this case because the federal government is trying to curtail the out break of monkey pox which has broken out in the SE/SS region. Before you people bring the disease to the west and other parts of the country, you must be treated with force to prevent national calamity. I support the show of force
So u have been vaccinated?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by maxzzo1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
d place is empty is d pple dont it,.oya mak una dance dey go..
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

we must quarantine them...we cant risk the ol nigeria get infected because of misunderstanding....
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Is immunization by force did you read statement saying it isn't compulsory? so if people decide not to fish from your water your next action will be to intimidate and force them to it? funny enough you think you are safe from this madness, Nigeria has enough madness to reach everyone in due time
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by d33types: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2017

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

So u have been vaccinated?

I'm not an igbo man. I'm from the most sophisticated region in the country. We don't have such diseases here
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
d33types:

You didn't read your links ,you liar..The north remains the poorest in every survey

Wetin be my business with the north
Go back to the quote I replied earlier before jumped on my mention.

North ko,East ni

Yimmu re cheesy
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

we must quarantine them...we cant risk the ol nigeria get infected because of misunderstanding....

Gbam
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

The are better ways to carry out medical missions than this, must it be army to do it? army's brutality has made people lack trust in them, can't they atleast do some sensitization, why do we keep acting like animals held up in a zoo, no common sense for little matters.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

Is immunization by force did you read statement saying it isn't compulsory? so if people decide not to fish from your water your next action will be to intimidate and force them to it? funny enough you think you are safe from this madness, Nigeria has enough madness to reach everyone in due time

All i know is force has always worked on the igbos.

Gowon used force in 1967-1970 it worked

Buhari used force on kanu and his terrorist group, it worked.

So i support the treatment by force
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by mavinc4u(f): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
As long as Nigeria is concern, anything free abeg view am well.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by sanpipita(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

I'm not an igbo man. I'm from the most sophisticated region in the country. We don't have such diseases here

Monkeypox hasn't been reported anyway in SE, stop being mischievous, isn't it in your sophistication that you voted buhari as change, spare us that bullsh*t
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

How many people in the South South where the Pox is has been immunized?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by victor8269: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
MediumStout:

All i know is force has always worked on the igbos.

Gowon used force in 1967-1970 it worked

Buhari used force on kanu and his terrorist group, it worked.

So i support the treatment by force
Point of correction, Jubrin not Buhari
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by gidgiddy: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
princeeze1:
A million people can be wrong for a million years. People once believed the earth was flat for so long. When you come to knowledge, accept it and become knowledgeably, the gullibility of the average ibo man stinks, if a KANU can successfully induce a race with propaganda, truly the future is bleak. Because even with a biafran state, your leaders will also exploit your gullibility. Mind you, I am IBO, my username should point towards that.

Nnamdi Kanu didnt actually have to do anything, there is no Igbo man who doesnt know that Igbos are a victimised people people in Nigeria.
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by d33types: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Wetin be my business with the north
Go back to the quote I replied earlier before jumped on my mention.

North ko,East ni

Yimmu re cheesy

Good observation..so, the army can take their outreach to the poor North, not south east.. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

Monkeypox hasn't been reported anyway in SE, stop being mischievous, isn't it in your sophistication that you voted buhari as change, spare us that bullsh*t

Your hatred for buhari made you people 5%. The same hatred cost you a rail network that is instead channeled towards Niger Republic
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by prolove22(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
I can't understand this government. Buhari is legit using the army to govern in a democratic society.

What's the army doing in Anambra?
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by totit: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
sanpipita:

It was actually reported in enugu a day ago. undecided
Re: Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES by Edu3Again: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Enoma222:

am from south south ok your run away leader Nnamdi cownu have brain wash you guys for good the military is just trying to help dat all it been done in all state before
Almsjiri dey South South too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.