Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (36413 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / If She Doesn't Spend On You, You're Just Her Side Guy - Nigerian Doctor Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't let anybody fool you that you shouldn't be bothered if he doesn't spend a Kobo on you since he's not married to you.

I mean, how then do you express love when the person that claims to love you is not sensitive to your needs? What kind of a man will watch his lady go stranded when he can bail her out but will keep claiming that money is not love?

I will advise you to thread carefully oooo.. The worst that can ever happen to a lady is to marry a stingy man. Marry him at your own peril

Well said. I am of the opinion that love gives, even if it's biro. In a scenario where the partner isn't overly demanding, once in a while...you should give something.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by AmazingM: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ifakiland:
Broke ass biitch....u still have the nerves to threaten to break up, please break up fast and move on Abeg.....help his life and move on....mr eazi doesn't have two head....may God never bring a broke gf like u into my life o....#spits#
I didn't pray to be in this condition. That I am broke today doesn't mean I will be broke for ever. There's time for everything and I know that when the time comes, God will take me to where I ought to be financially. Thanks for your contribution and God bless you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmazingM:
Good evening my dear nairalanders. Please I need your honest opinion on this issue because I am very confused now that I don't know what to do.
I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all. How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime. It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it. In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing. I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action. Thank you.
Have u discussed it with him? Some guys don't know their responsibility until told o. The bible said ask and it shall b given. You don't even need to ask directly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmazingM:
I didn't pray to be in this condition. That I am broke today doesn't mean I will be broke for ever. There's time for everything and I know that when the time comes, God will take me to where I ought to be financially. Thanks for your contribution and God bless you.
You ain't married to him yet, ure still ure parents responsibility...u Shuld be angry at ur parent for been broke not ur bf...relationship isn't a paid job.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Divay22(f): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmazingM:
Forget the idiot..
He's broke himself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

oh sorry i don't know u r biafran descendants dat is how una roll from una side. bye broke sweet lady

but before u go, i command the spirit of dependent, liability Otta ur life ijn, amen
Its you westerners that are championing this broke girls nonsense. Right from time we know you people don't take care of ladies. Very stingy set of people.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by vanhelsing1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmazingM:
Good evening my dear nairalanders. Please I need your honest opinion on this issue because I am very confused now that I don't know what to do.
I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all. How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime. It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it. In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing. I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action. Thank you.
ma dear.two things r involved here...its either he is a very stingy type or he is checking to see if u would remain with him evn if der is no money involved.dis r jus d two possibilities.
lemme giv u a short story.a lady sometime ago complains d sem tin dat her fiance does not care bat her financially,though sje had something doing.wen she finally married dis guy,he showered her wt love by buying her so many gifts.he was evn using a camry while he bought her a jeep.so u understand now...on the other coin,he could b a very stingy one.u should have known if he is naturally kind by now.evaluate ur circumstance carefully n make ur decision...Tanks

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

see this one, this is how liability wifey created, is he your hubby or ur fada, can you be independent without, baby i want to do my hair, i want to buy cream, bqby baby buy me sawama, hey baby my monthly pad is almost finished.....

try to have life yall broke girl

See u r so biased...will u allow ur sister marry a guy like that...a guy that doesn't give...

A real man would give no matter how little it is

The lady in question doesn't have a job yet and the guy knows but he's just pretending..thats very bad...he's not the girl's father but relationship comes with responsibility and sacrifices and the lady in question is trying on her own path

Don't get me wrong...Am not in support of girls that depend on guys for everything but to an extent a man should be ready to take care of his babe and a woman should equally support her man

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Dillusionist(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmazingM:
you must not waste your MB on every insane animal...sometimes our MB is worth morethAn the people we waste it on

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its you westerners that are championing this broke girls nonsense. Right from time we know you people don't take care of ladies. Very stingy set of people.
U from the east that they take care of and still use ur hubby money to fork around nko?
Igbo married woman and the easiest milfs to fork cos they married rich old bastards as hubbys

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ifakiland:

I hate broke gfs telling guys how to spend the money he sweated to make....Infact any guy that's dating a broke gal is useless and will be useless for life.

I hate broke men with passion...u think it's only ladies that ask guys for money...There are guys out there who are liabilities too if u don't know

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Safiaa(f): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Being a stingy man is a terrible thing. That's what I can see from here. Honestly, this is a sign that you shouldn't ignore. Because it will only escalate, and probably grow into your marriage. Try and communicate your concerns with him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Divay22:
Forget the idiot.. He's broke himself
All the males in your bloodlines are idiots....broke she human.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

See u r so biased...will u allow ur sister marry a guy like that...a guy that doesn't give...

The lady in question doesn't have a job yet and the guy knows but he's just pretending..thats very bad...he's not the girl's father but relationship comes with responsibility and sacrifices and the lady in question is trying on her own path

Don't get me wrong...Am not in support of girls that depend on guys for everything but to an extent a man should be ready to take care of his babe and a woman should equally support her man

so u want to win me in argument ba??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ifakiland:

U from the east that they take care of and still use ur hubby money to fork around nko?
Igbo married woman and the easiest milfs to fork cos they married rich old bastards as hubbys
I typed based on observation and research. I don't actually know what you talking about .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

From all she wrote it's obvious she doesn't support the guy in anyway

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

so u want to win me in argument ba??
Lol

No be competition nah
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Being a stingy man is a terrible thing. That's what I can see from here. Honestly, this is a sign that you shouldn't ignore. Because it will only escalate, and probably grow into your marriage. Try and communicate your concerns with him.
what if he doesn't have a lot of money at his disposal while dating

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmazingM:
Go and work and stop ur sob stories...learn makeup or cake making, cos if u fink doing runs is easy....ask that she fool dat called her dad an idiot.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lol

No be competition nah

i surrender unto dee

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Safiaa(f): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Piiko:
what if he doesn't have a lot of money at his disposal while dating
Shes already said that he is comfortable and doing well for himself. If he doesn't have money, then thats understandable.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ifakiland:

From all she wrote it's obvious she doesn't support the guy in anyway

She's trying her best nah at least she's not the demanding type..All she's asking for is a little bit of care.

The motive of some guys is just to take as much as they can from a lady.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by jaksmillioniar: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ifakiland:

nice one bros i miss u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Well said. I am of the opinion that love gives, even if it's biro. In a scenario where the partner isn't overly demanding, once in a while...you should give something.
Love is not expressed with stinginess
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by STILESGANG: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
So you don't know how to ask for money from a man?You better learn how to from your fellow broke girls.Is the guy a mind reader that he is suppose to know you are broke and in dire need of money undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Shes already said that he is comfortable and doing well for himself. If he doesn't have money, then thats understandable.
I didn't read the story all through I thought it was ur cliche say no to broke boys, her concerns are valid, she should tell him upfront or leave the relationship, things can only get worse
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Safiaa(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ifakiland:

Go and work and stop ur sob stories...learn makeup or cake making, cos if u fink doing runs is easy....ask that she fool dat called her dad an idiot.
I try to be as unbiased as possible. And im 100% against leeches and liabilities. However, she's been in a relationship with this man for 3 years, heading into marriage. This is not just one chewing gun relationship. She's clearly looking for work, but unemployed at the moment and all she's asking for is financial support from her boyfriend whilst she gets on her feet. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, and i wish guys would stop acting like a woman is liability as soon as she asks for something. Learn how to be a cheerful giver, as your blessings will multiply. It also works both ways.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She's trying her best nah at least she's not the demanding type..All she's asking for is a little bit of care.

The motive of some guys is just to take as much as they can from a lady.
Then as a girl u Shuld know how to handle ur bf...if it's a long distance relationship and u don't ask ur bfs for money how the hell will he know when u need it?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Safiaa(f): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Piiko:
I didn't read the story all through I thought it was ur cliche say no to broke boys, her concerns are valid, she should tell him upfront or leave the relationship, things can only get worse
I wish you would learn to understand me, rather than jump to conclusion like everyone else.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Divay22(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ifakiland:

All the males in your bloodlines are idiots....broke she human.
I'll choose them 100 times, more that a mentally deficient slowpoke like you.
Stingy and broke guys think alike and you are not excepted..
Keep shouting broke girls upandan and ordinary airtime you won't be able to afford.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
You need money but u didn't ask, ure forming independent lady and my guy sef bone face mind his business...one thing about giving girls money on your own as a gUy is that they never truly appreciate it cos at the tune of any misunderstanding she will be like "I kuku didn't beg u for the money, u gave me on ur own"....girl I put it to u that ur proud and cunny and u really don't love ur bf cos u don't want him "holding" u or u "owing" him incase of a breakup.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.