Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (36420 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / If She Doesn't Spend On You, You're Just Her Side Guy - Nigerian Doctor Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Dillusionist(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
cheesy
wink goodmorning
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by tosyne2much(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:
wink goodmorning
How are you jawe? wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Dillusionist(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
How are you jawe? wink
great,trust you slept well
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I typed based on observation and research. I don't actually know what you talking about .
i am igbo but this guy is saying the gospel truth.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
i am igbo but this guy is saying the gospel truth.
Eheeeen? I've never noticed
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by deafeyez: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2017
AmazingM:
Good evening my dear nairalanders. Please I need your honest opinion on this issue because I am very confused now that I don't know what to do.
I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all. How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime. It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it. In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing. I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action. Thank you.

Leave him but before u do, ask him of assistance and if he refuses, u know what to do.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Eheeeen? I've never noticed
we have the cheapest milf because our ladies run after money.i can't count the number of igbo girls i have seen with boyfriend and one abroad dude will just appear and whisk her abroad.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
we have the cheapest milf because our ladies run after money.i can't count the number of igbo girls i have seen with boyfriend and one abroad dude will just appear and whisk her abroad.
OK
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by sweet7oyin(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its you westerners that are championing this broke girls nonsense. Right from time we know you people don't take care of ladies. Very stingy set of people.
what brot westerners and ur discussion with this guy togeda.....i just dont get how people like you think...smh
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by sweet7oyin(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

See u r so biased...will u allow ur sister marry a guy like that...a guy that doesn't give...

A real man would give no matter how little it is

The lady in question doesn't have a job yet and the guy knows but he's just pretending..thats very bad...he's not the girl's father but relationship comes with responsibility and sacrifices and the lady in question is trying on her own path

Don't get me wrong...Am not in support of girls that depend on guys for everything but to an extent a man should be ready to take care of his babe and a woman should equally support her man
So u dont agree with gender equality ...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2017
sweet7oyin:
what brot westerners and ur discussion with this guy togeda.....i just dont get how people like you think...smh
undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2017
sweet7oyin:
So u dont agree with gender equality ...hmmm
It depends on what u mean

Men and women should be given equal opportunities that's what i believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Emasel(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Marrying a stingy man has it pros and cons.

Are u for real? Are there pros? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Emasel:

Are u for real? Are there pros? grin
I guess so.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Emasel(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
OP there is no way a man would love you without spending on you, even if you have your own money he will still give you. Love is giving.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Emasel(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I guess so.

Please elaborate
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Syphonn(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back

I am taking this time to write this for anyone who has ever loved.

There is one simple sin that can take our relationship away from us, our happiness, and our very identity. So poorly understood, this act is nonetheless extremely common: an affair.

I can proudly say that, in all four corners of the world, someone is either betraying or betrayed by another, thinking about having an affair, listening to someone who is in the throes of one, or the lover who completes the triangle. No aspect of a couple’s life elicits more fear, gossip or fascination than an affair. Adultery has been legislated, debated, politicized and demonized throughout history. Yet it is still in existence and probably will exist till eternity.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/infidelity-get-get-relationship-back/
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Emasel:

Please elaborate
No extravagant spending, saves. Frugality is sometimes needed in order to grow especially for businessmen.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
No extravagant spending, saves. Frugality is sometimes needed in order to grow especially for businessmen.
That's a good point. Not just for businessmen though, for people trying to actualize their dreams with limited resources

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
BenShammer:
That's a good point. Not just for budiness men though, for people trying to actualize their dreams with limited resources
True smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by GOFRONT(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
And I dey toast Lizzy d oda day, she never even agree yet....She don already d tax me 1k without fear

But if a guy man ask for sex from ladies without toastin first, den yawa go gas.....den start callin names like "fuckboy, Irresponsibleboy, Ashewoboy....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by mycare(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
He's testing your resilience grin grin

It is stupidity
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:
Just be contented with what you have,live as if he doesn't exist...
I pray you get a job soon...
I love this

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by bumi10(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
is it possible?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by mycare(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
GOFRONT:
And I dey toast Lizzy d oda day, she never even agree yet....She don already d tax me 1k without fear

But if a guy man ask for sex from ladies without toastin first, den yawa go gas.....den start callin names like "fuckboy, Irresponsibleboy, Ashewoboy....

What are you saying self.
All these small boys on nairaland
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by ponti93(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
If you need money @op ask your bf... Simple... Guys are not mind readers... Tho every guy shuld spend on his gal once in a while...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
AmazingM:
Good evening my dear nairalanders. Please I need your honest opinion on this issue because I am very confused now that I don't know what to do.

I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all. How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime.

It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it. In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing.

I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action.

Thank you.
Girl. I sent you an e-mail. If you really want an answer from one with a similar experience, reply.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by samwise180(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
He is trying to make you an independent woman,i guess

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by isaiahethan: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't let anybody fool you that you shouldn't be bothered if he doesn't spend a kobo on you since he's not married to you.

I mean, how then do you express love when the person that claims to love you is not sensitive to your needs? What kind of a man will watch his lady go stranded when he's financially buoyant to bail her out but will keep claiming that money does not equate love?

I will advise you to thread carefully cos love is not expressed with stinginess.. The worst that can ever happen to a lady is to marry a stingy man.

Marry him at your own peril

God bless you. You have spoken my mind. I advice the lady to quit and stop wasting her time

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by tomdon(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
AmazingM:

I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all. How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime.

It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it. In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing.

I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action.

Thank you.

3 years abi
Continue.
Leave after 10 years
Person wey no even no whether you exist claiming him as boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.