Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (36414 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / If She Doesn't Spend On You, You're Just Her Side Guy - Nigerian Doctor Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by jeff1607(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
if you weren't dating him wouldn't you survive?

he is just a boyfriend nothing more,

if you had a brother spending too much on his gf you would interfere and tell him it's not wise

let him give u out of his abundance of his heart

if he wasn't comfortable you won't even get close to him or date him.

sometimes ladies think he has so much to spare but you aren't involved with the way he saves money or plan

the only downside to this is if he would continue this trend if u get married to him

something
I suggest you give him something of value to him (not s*x) if after 2weeks he can't reciprocate the gesture, dump his sorry a**

a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by AnaCheks(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
The last girl i cared for the way u wanted took me for granted, after spending on her she suddenly realised she is not ready for marriage yet.. I am not spending a dime any longer except on she who wears my ring.
AmazingM:
Good evening my dear nairalanders. Please I need your honest opinion on this issue because I am very confused now that I don't know what to do.

I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all. How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime.

It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it. In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing.

I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by zaramgrand(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
He doesn't care about u and dt means he doesn't love u... Strive to get yourself a job and forget about him Biko
Three years is too much to test a woman if at all that's wat he's doing. I bet he's spending for another lady......email me Op let's discuss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by columbus007(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

he will exhaust your airtime but can't do the same for you? ?and he's probably doing all that for another lady
I hate stingy rats occupying space in my life and when it comes to marriage better pick race.

start thinking with your brain intact.
a dillusionalized comment lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by iammaKING(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
He's testing your resilience grin grin

What mumu resilience shocked...The guy is damn stingy jare...She better wake up and look for someone better..!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Princemulla(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
jashar:
Concentrate on having a source of income and not bother yourself with what your boyfriend does with his money.

No man you're not married to owes you anything....

But, don't marry someone that isn't caring.

I think you're the most Reas here

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by dadasupremacy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's a typical me....Though we can hang out and and pay the bills but you are not yet my wife nah
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by cristianisraeli: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it. In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing.

I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action.

Thank you.[/quote]

money money money money money money

haba..nigerian girls..must everything be about money

must you be job hunting,looking for a white collar job..go do a menial job and get money to recharge your phone

you are not even married yet and you want to give him all your problems

i love doing things for ladies when they dont ask..but the moment you throw me bill..am gone

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by obiomaobinna(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
You are with him for almost a 3years now still yet he is stingy on you.
Girl find your way... grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by chidekings(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
abdeiz:

What kind of test lasts for three years?

Some guys are innately like that until you ask them for it

or

He doesn't really see her worthy of spending his money on her

U Don hear from the woman mouth.,u Don conclude. Things might not be well with the guy,the guy may have been spending the little he has on her.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by iammaKING(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
zaramgrand:
He doesn't care about u and dt means he doesn't love u... Strive to get yourself a job and forget about him Biko
Three years is too much to test a woman if at all that's wat he's doing. I bet he's spending for another lady......email me Op let's discuss

Email you for what biko shocked..Op run for your life oo...14years no be play ooo...Na one of them be this kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by vicben27(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
a real man will once in a while at regular interval give is woman some maintainance money recharge her phone if possible weekly. its a normal thing for me! every romantic man knws this. the way to a woman's heart is love, care n some cash. hehehe me no dy doll my self bae love's me die with or without the money

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by captain247: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kia babe u over try to stay beyond a quarter let alone three years hmmm. What kind of luv is he preaching to you in the name of marriage, that is the tactics guys of this generation use in deceiving girls.
The more you keep him, the less chances of meeting better suitors .

I wonder how you will answer the question the day your father will ask you ARE YOU SURE HE CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU? When you bring him for introduction knowing fully well he will not do that not that he is not capable.

A stingy guy is a stingy guy he doesn't need to have job even before you will know that. Some people believe their wealth is what attracts women to them but I tell you comedians said broke guys are better cos they can still offer you their heart .
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by cristianisraeli: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
jeff1607:
if you weren't dating him wouldn't you survive?

he is just a boyfriend nothing more,

if you had a brother spending too much on his gf you would interfere and tell him it's not wise

let him give u out of his abundance of his heart

if he wasn't comfortable you won't even get close to him or date him.

sometimes ladies think he has so much to spare but you aren't involved with the way he saves money or plan

the only downside to this is if he would continue this trend if u get married to him

something
I suggest you give him something of value to him (not s*x) if after 2weeks he can't reciprocate the gesture, dump his sorry a**

a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

the thing taya me

nigerian girls too like money

once you have money like this..they will be around you like flies

once money go,they go as well

when i see them outside nigeria,i cross to the other side of the road..make them no carry their nigerian package come

i prefer to run things with the local women

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by idesylvester(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
this person just nailed it...my dear this is the fact, take it or leave it... when a man can't spend on u now that both of u are dating then he won't when it get to marriage

if he's testing you then he shouldn't ask for s*x
tosyne2much:
Don't let anybody fool you that you shouldn't be bothered if he doesn't spend a kobo on you since he's not married to you.

I mean, how then do you express love when the person that claims to love you is not sensitive to your needs? What kind of a man will watch his lady go stranded when he's financially buoyant to bail her out but will keep claiming that money does not equate love?

I will advise you to thread carefully cos love is not expressed with stinginess.. The worst that can ever happen to a lady is to marry a stingy man.

Marry him at your own peril

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Cire80: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
To love is gift. If he is aware youre in need and he has but doesn't give you then it's not a good sign. He's very lucky to find a girl that's not very demanding and he chose to abuse it. Most girls of nowadays are so after money and using and draining a guy and it's so annoying.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by cristianisraeli: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
captain247:
Kia babe u over try to stay beyond a quarter let alone three years hmmm. What kind of luv is he preaching to you in the name of marriage, that is the tactics guys of this generation use in deceiving girls.
The more you keep him, the less chances of meeting better suitors .

I wonder how you will answer the question the day your father will ask you ARE YOU SURE HE CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU? When you bring him for introduction knowing fully well he will not do that not that he is not capable.

A stingy guy is a stingy guy he doesn't need to have job even before you will know that. Some people believe their wealth is what attracts women to them but I tell you comedians said broke guys are better cos they can still offer you their heart .

must everything be about money for you nigerian women?

cant she go and get a menial job??i can give you examples of some

remember the guy have his own cross to carry and they are not even married yet

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by cristianisraeli: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
AnaCheks:
The last girl i cared for the way u wanted took me for granted, after spending on her she suddenly realised she is not ready for marriage yet.. I am not spending a dime any longer except on she who wears my ring.

exactly
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by kenodrill: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

he will exhaust your airtime but can't do the same for you? ?and he's probably doing all that for another lady
I hate stingy rats occupying space in my life and when it comes to marriage better pick race.

start thinking with your brain intact.
babe easy na no b fight oo
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by phatnpretty(f): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Your stingy boyfriend is another girl's ATM.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by adetayo234: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
AmazingM:
Good evening my dear nairalanders. Please I need your honest opinion on this issue because I am very confused now that I don't know what to do.

I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all. How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime.

Thank you.

He isn't your father or mother. If you need money, go and meet your dad, mom, brother or sister or relatives. If none of them can provide your needs, go and hustle. Stop job hunting; do something with your hands that will bring money.

A man owes you nothing before marriage. You aren't bearing his name yet, so you are not his responsibility. You become his responsibility when he marries you and not before.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by kobijacobs(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
jashar:
Concentrate on having a source of income and not bother yourself with what your boyfriend does with his money.

the only female that has said something sensible
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by kenodrill: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
phatnpretty:
Your stingy boyfriend is another girl's ATM.
True talk... Babe e b like say u Don dey catch my fancy for ds comment u just make oo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by cristianisraeli: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
adetayo234:

He isn't your father or mother. If you need money, go and meet your dad, mom, brother or sister or relatives. If none of them can provide your needs, go and hustle. Stop job hunting; do something with your hands that will bring money.

A man owes you nothing before marriage. You aren't bearing his name yet, so you are not his responsibility. You become his responsibility when he marries you and not before.

i tell you...nigerian girls package they taya me

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by CosmicJames(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ifakiland:
Broke ass biitch....u still have the nerves to threaten to break up, please break up fast and move on Abeg.....help his life and move on....mr eazi doesn't have two head....may God never bring a broke gf like u into my life o....#spits#
Too harsh!
See her as your sister.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by cristianisraeli: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
kenodrill:
True talk... Babe e b like say u Don dey catch my fancy for ds comment u just make oo

money they your hand to spend?as she don catch your fancy..lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by cristianisraeli: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
vicben27:
a real man will once in a while at regular interval give is woman some maintainance money recharge her phone if possible weekly. its a normal thing for me! every romantic man knws this. the way to a woman's heart is love, care n some cash. hehehe me no dy doll my self bae love's me die with or without the money

you just shoot yourself for leg here
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by cristianisraeli: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ifakiland:
Broke ass biitch....u still have the nerves to threaten to break up, please break up fast and move on Abeg.....help his life and move on....mr eazi doesn't have two head....may God never bring a broke gf like u into my life o....#spits#

damn!!! i think say na only me sabi vex walayi

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by ImpressionsNG: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
The scanty response of feminists here is a bit worrisome.

More than a bit worrisome actually.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by zaramgrand(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
iammaKING:

Email you for what biko shocked..Op run for your life oo...14years no be play ooo...Na one of them be this kiss
U r very funny
It's up-to her to email me or not
So shift abeg
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by kenex4ever(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
jashar:

As if u wont suck a man dry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Zanxx(f): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
AmazingM:
I didn't pray to be in this condition. That I am broke today doesn't mean I will be broke for ever. There's time for everything and I know that when the time comes, God will take me to where I ought to be financially. Thanks for your contribution and God bless you.

Love your determination, things will workout fine. Was once in a similar situaton. But through it all, i told myself once i get a job things will change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.